Poll: Do you think what Robert De Niro said was appropriate?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    They've been screaming that since the election and changed nothing. Actors are mostly useless outside of acting.

I'm not pro-Trump but it's so boring and predictable when actors pick the lowest hanging fruit to try and look so very brave and courageous.
    Yea its basically a bandwagon.

I just hope the democrats pick a better person this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    you cant stay stuff like that if you care about your country, because by saying that you say fuck to a huge amount of people that elected him.
    Fuck them too. They are the ones who elected this clown. And now some of them are crying because they've been hurt economically.
    The latest is farmers being dumbfounded Trump's immigration policies takes away their cheap labour.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2018-06-12 at 04:10 AM.

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Not really a good set of options for the answer but DeNiro just ends up looking like a raving lunatic. I get that Hollywood hates him for some reason but this level of vitriol does no one any good and will actually damage any legit cause. It's just plain disturbing and reflects more on DeNiro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    He is a good actor. But he needs to understand along with his other actor friends, their political opinions carry no more weight than any other voter. He mainly makes himself look bad. But I will still watch his movies. But I could not care less what he thinks when it comes to politics. Unless they are Kelsey Kramer or Kevin Sabo, then I am all ears.
    Oh, but those of a reality TV star do? Cause that's what Trump is.

Also, you have had an Actor elected to president before, don't write them off.

De Niro is well justified on what he says after Trump behaved like a spoiled brat at the G7, dooming the jobs of countless people. "the best deals" indeed.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-06-12 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Fuck them too. They are the ones who elected this clown. And now some of them are crying because they've been hurt economically.
    The latest is farmers being dumbfounded Trump's immigration policies takes away their cheap labour.
    Pretty hard to say that when your wealth and wellbeing depends on those people liking your work.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Can we have something about those farmers please?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    These Hollywood multi-millionaires, that live in their giant mansions in guarded, gated communities, are going to tell the average US citizen how it is again, hm?
    Right what we needed instead was a failed business man who knows nothing but debt and running businesses into bankruptcy while living in a lavish new york city apartment, who was born wealthy to tell the small hometown folks of the red states what they need, which just so happens to be against all their interest. Yeah that makes total sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Oh, but those of a reality TV star do? Cause that's what Trump is.
    De Niro is well justified on what he says after Trump behaved like a spoiled brat at the G7, dooming the jobs of countless people. "the best deals" indeed.
    That's very different from saying "Fuck Trump".
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    So brave yelling fuck Trump in a echo chamber. The great thing about the US celebrity elite is that at the end of the day they only get 1 vote like everyone else
    Is it not public? How is that an echo chamber? He said it to everyone. That's why you know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Yep. And they are the same ones calling for stronger gun control. Some of them are the worse hypocrites on the planet.
    Living in a guarded gated community means that the security/officers of the community have guns... since when were they against "guns" in general?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    I mean sure, if you consider Trump to be Hollywood. Quite the stretch if you ask me.
    The guy who ran pageants, had tv shows, and LITERALLY WAS INVOLVED IN HOLLYWOOD AND ACTING TO BOOST HIS IMAGE are you fucking shitting me?

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Can we have something about those farmers please?
    That wasn't actually the latest. I misspoke, it was an older story and I couldn't find it right off the bat. The latest is worry about tariffs.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...lture-industry

There's more of that if you just type "farmers Trump" on google.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Not to mention these same people were the ones decrying Obama as a "celebrity" President. But now that we have an actual fucking bona fide celebrity as President, you don't hear a peep from them about it.
    But he's a red celebrity so it is okay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I'm so tired of rich Hollywood liberals giving awards to each other and lecturing people on politics. A group of people who get ahead by sleeping around and raping each other lecturing anyone about moral compass is an absolute joke.
    They obviously care more than you do. Because they benefitted from the tax cuts a lot aswell and still care enough about the country to admit he is terrible.
    But alas, i know it's pointless to tell. You people will feel it, and then you will catch up to the story.

That wasn't actually the latest. I misspoke, it was an older story and I couldn't find it right off the bat. The latest is worry about tariffs.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...lture-industry

There's more of that if you just type "farmers Trump" on google.
    Honestly I can't fucking stand farmers....

they constantly vote red, vote against things because they're government spending and welfare, yet they can't survive without government subsidies and tax dollars...

"welfare is evil you should work for you money! Like I do! Now let me get some monies from the government!"

- - - Updated - - -

They obviously care more than you do. Because they benefitted from the tax cuts a lot aswell and still care enough about the country to admit he is terrible.
    But alas, i know it's pointless to tell. You people will feel it, and then you will catch up to the story.
    This is the part that I don't get.

"oh they're just rich elite liberals!!!"

Like.. they are... the group of people who benefit the most from Trump and complain about how it is bad for the rest of the country who aren't rich like them

They don't get it because empathy and right wing politics don't mix. Unless it is about how to keep people out, or religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Honestly I can't fucking stand farmers....

they constantly vote red, vote against things because they're government spending and welfare, yet they can't survive without government subsidies and tax dollars...

"welfare is evil you should work for you money! Like I do! Now let me get some monies from the government!"
    Yes it's pretty ridiculous. In some places up to 70% of their income comes from big brother.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    That's very different from saying "Fuck Trump".
    Is it? With all that he has done to the US and the world, that is the least he deserves. He might have doomed your children and grandchildren by exiting the climate accords alone. Picks fight's with allies, makes friends with dictators. Wants to shove counter intelligence investigations under the rug for being incovenient to him.

Trump doesnt care about the US. He cares about himself. So, yes. F him is quite fitting.

Very true Nemmar
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Did Hollywood need rallying against Trump?

Pretty sure they've been anti-Trump since the beginning.

Hollywood is trump. I dont know why they try and deny it. Bunch of hypocritical sleazebags. Harvey aint the only demon hiding in Hollywood. Why would anyone listen to actors anyway? Are they not the rich people everyone wants to tax the hell out of?

Is it not public? How is that an echo chamber? He said it to everyone. That's why you know about it.
    Absolutely it is, my point is I don't see him or any other Hollywood elites doing this with an audience of diverse opinions. It was a nice and safe environment where all the other drones of the hivemind think the same.

Hollywood is full of snakes anyway. They say they are left-leaning but in reality they don't give a fuck about the average person, struggling vets or people in need in their own backyard. All they want is to virtue signal and look down on everyone else. They are as in touch with everyday America as the ruling class in Soviet Russia