Opinion: Brewmaster needs Dizzying Haze back in some form.

For those who don't remember, Dizzying Haze was a targeted aoe spell (like Exploding Keg) that did high threat and no damage, slowed enemies, and had no cooldown. The no cooldown part may have been why it was removed. It was too OP for kiting. Anyway, would it be too much to ask for to get some version of it back, less OP this time, so we can pull trash packs at range?

You can already pull trash packs at ranged, you have taunt, you have CJL, the only time those won't work is if it's a full group of casters that won't immediately run into your aoe and that's rare, and Dizzying Haze wouldn't do anything with them that Dave can't already do so talent Dave if that's what you want.

Dizzying Haze does not fit in the BFA mold at all which wants to severely reduce tank threat from ranged as well as heavily nerfing slows. It was an ability used mostly for cheese and if you where a brewmaster who ever had to do the shit job of kiting on a mythic boss with it you wouldn't want it back.

I'd like it, just put it on a short CD so you can't spam it like an idiot. It goes well with the theme of the monk and might be very useful with the threat reduction come BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Dave
    Is this really a thing now?

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    I'd like it, just put it on a short CD so you can't spam it like an idiot. It goes well with the theme of the monk and might be very useful with the threat reduction come BFA.

the name dave? has been for several xpacs.

Precisely my thoughts, that is what Black Ox Statue is for!

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    I've only heard it in the most casual of circles, never elsewhere, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Huulo View Post
    Brewmaster needs Dizzying Haze back in some form.
    Sure, here are you go.

https://beta.wowdb.com/spells/196730-special-delivery

The names 'Dave' and 'Angry Dave' are in pretty common use around the BrM community. Sorry you missed out.