Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Azen View Post
    Exactly. This alleged overwhelming negativity about BfA is pretty much limited to this overwhelmingly negative form.
    Wait until people go from end game Legion, which is full of content, into BfA fresh expansion content and let the salty flow of tears begin. "BfA has no content", "Legion has way more content BfA is shit", "BfA is the new WoD", "Blizz are ruining the game, WoW is dead"

:''''''') bless 'em

Quote Originally Posted by Mirie View Post
    I feel like I missed out on a lot of content since I don't think I ever found a questing area offering daily quests in Warlords of Draenor...
    You probably did, since they were part of Draenor Pathfinder.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Quote Originally Posted by Neviriah View Post
    Absolutely possible and understandable too though. The classes do feel rather dull, but for some it's definitely worse than for others (classes, I mean). Personally I will mainly play DH & Fury Warrior. And I can tell you that those 2 classes feel much smoother & faster (almost like a big F*U* to the GCD changes) compared to say.... Monk for or Mage for example. I didn't test EVERY class though, so this is a vague opinion of mine. ^_^"

But it is understandable you don't like the class playstyle and feeling of it in BFA, absolutely.

Just tell yourself though: you still get to experience new zones, separate leveling and new dungeons. It may be less catchy in long term than Legion, but it definitely might still keep you busy at least for a little while. And in the end, isn't that what matters? (And hey you never know... maybe they suddenly decide to go change lots of stuff with upcoming patches. and then you might love it again?! Or hate it more... Who knows.)

- - - Updated - - -

This is all personal opinion. Not everyone thinks all 3 recent expansions have been so bad.

But yeah I remember MoP. Less for the Kung Fu Panda jokes though and more for the "lol pokemon?!" jokes due to pet battles being introduced.... xD"
    I didn't say the expansion was bad.

I said the betas were met badly. And they were. Unquestionably. Remember all the hate towards the legendaries? The pvp changes? artifact power? How many specs were outright broken?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Hahaha. Yeah I thought that was the "dailies" you meant.

However, once a day "go to the zone and fill a bar by killing a bunch of mobs" was not what I'd call a daily quest hub. And it certainly wasn't anything REMOTELY equivalent to what we have now with World Quests. There was barely even a reward.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

No they werent?

You may be thinking the garrison campaign which was gated by week, but there werent really any dailies in WoD other than the "Go to this area, grind mobs, get useless apexis" one.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Neviriah View Post
    Absolutely possible and understandable too though. The classes do feel rather dull, but for some it's definitely worse than for others (classes, I mean). Personally I will mainly play DH & Fury Warrior. And I can tell you that those 2 classes feel much smoother & faster (almost like a big F*U* to the GCD changes) compared to say.... Monk for or Mage for example. I didn't test EVERY class though, so this is a vague opinion of mine. ^_^"

But it is understandable you don't like the class playstyle and feeling of it in BFA, absolutely.

Just tell yourself though: you still get to experience new zones, separate leveling and new dungeons. It may be less catchy in long term than Legion, but it definitely might still keep you busy at least for a little while. And in the end, isn't that what matters? (And hey you never know... maybe they suddenly decide to go change lots of stuff with upcoming patches. and then you might love it again?! Or hate it more... Who knows.)
    Oh when it comes to BfA content, I'm more than excited - everything looks fantastic and story direction looks less goofy than it did in Legion, which is saying a lot considering how thoroughly goofy story direction was in this expansion to me; content looks fantastic, PvP actually looks like it'll see a proper revitalization. It just feels like they've forgotten the core of that all - gameplay; doesn't matter how good the content is if the gameplay through that content is stiflingly limited and boring.

I'm hoping this changes, and I'm aware of a few classes which actually don't seem that bad at all (demo revamp is fucking glorious) but I'm keeping a healthy skepticism until live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    I didn't say the expansion was bad.

I said the betas were met badly. And they were. Unquestionably. Remember all the hate towards the legendaries? The pvp changes? artifact power? How many specs were outright broken?
    Yeah I remember, you're right. Sorry for the misunderstanding then. Beta wise, of course there was always tons of reasons to complain, although... I don't necessarily find this beta super bad tbh. I'm rather enjoying it.

But again: personal opinions as always. This forum is full of different statements from almost everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Mirie View Post
    Hahaha. Yeah I thought that was the "dailies" you meant.

However, once a day "go to the zone and fill a bar by killing a bunch of mobs" was not what I'd call a daily quest hub. And it certainly wasn't anything REMOTELY equivalent to what we have now with World Quests. There was barely even a reward.
    Hardly anything in WoD had proper rewards. I don't think that revamping leveling quests as dailies, adding 'Kill 10 rats' and 'Kill that rare' and filling them with overabundant rewards like Legion did is better course of actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    there werent really any dailies in WoD other than the "Go to this area, grind mobs, get useless apexis" one.
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9...curing-draenor
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9...curing-draenor
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...nor-pathfinder
    I literally don't get what's your point. Also there were Ashran dailies, tavern dailies, Harrison dailies and then Tanaan in 6.2.
    Looking for Raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    How young and/or immature must someone be to immediately dismiss all contrary opinions to one's own as "yo dawg fuck da haterz man"?
    You really can't fathom the fact that people don't give a shit about your whining, heartbreak and your informed, precise and well-placed concerns and criticisms. But that's exactly how it is. You think we need to be miserable because you are. Talk about "maturity". To that I say: to hell with whiners, they're guilty of wasting the most valuable and sacred ressources in life. Yes, I fully dismiss your contrary opinion. Fuck da haterz man!

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    The friends I have on the beta have been very positive and I agree with them it’s looking pretty great to me and I know a few people who have come back to wow after quiting in mop after they saw some beta stuff.
    I've been really enjoying the new content, zero complaints. Really looking forward to the expansion.

I also rarely post on MMO Champ.

The second best thing about BFA its the fact that a lot of the "people who complains a lot and that belongs to a certain demographic" will be gone.

Right? Because if BFA its sooo bad, they will not play anymore and we will be free of their "awesome way of analizing content and opening ten threads about the same stuff jn a weekly basis" for a while.

We will enjoy this forums and the official ones without so much complaining about every single stuff.

The best thing about BFA are the Zandalari, of course.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyMoonz View Post
    Oh when it comes to BfA content, I'm more than excited - everything looks fantastic and story direction looks less goofy than it did in Legion, which is saying a lot considering how thoroughly goofy story direction was in this expansion to me; content looks fantastic, PvP actually looks like it'll see a proper revitalization. It just feels like they've forgotten the core of that all - gameplay; doesn't matter how good the content is if the gameplay through that content is stiflingly limited and boring.

I'm hoping this changes, and I'm aware of a few classes which actually don't seem that bad at all (demo revamp is fucking glorious) but I'm keeping a healthy skepticism until live.
    Healthy skepticism is absolutely welcome, and I agree. Better be prepared for anything.

But don't forget; they seem to suddenly change A LOT of classes again, right now. Very... last minute. So let's see where this leads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    His pretty obvious point was that it makes no sense that his magic fire was able to burn the GOD OF FIRE (or so) and yet be ineffective against low-tier foes.
    You argue as if that approach is more sensible in WoW.

It's not. It's equally retarded, if not more so.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Softreset View Post
    I've been really enjoying the new content, zero complaints. Really looking forward to the expansion.

I also rarely post on MMO Champ.
    I find the new content to be glorious. Zandalar is every thing I’ve always wanted out of the trolls. Kul’tas is ok to I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonazak View Post
    The second best thing about BFA its the fact that a lot of the "people who complains a lot and that belongs to a certain demographic" will be gone.

Right? Because if BFA its sooo bad, they will not play anymore and we will be free of their "awesome way of analizing content and opening ten threads about the same stuff jn a weekly basis" for a while.

We will enjoy this forums and the official ones without so much complaining about every single stuff.

The best thing about BFA are the Zandalari, of course.
    Yeah, sure, then Blizzard will join the happy club of healthy MMO makers like Daybreak Games, Standing Stone Games or those guys who created Bless Online. There's so much positivity about their games after vocal whiners are gone.
    Looking for Raid.

Gameplay looks good. Story looks horrifying (for Horde fans at least). So it depends on what you are into.

Yeah, sure, then Blizzard will join the happy club of healthy MMO makers like Daybreak Games, Standing Stone Games or those guys who created Bless Online. There's so much positivity about their games after vocal whiners are gone.
    These are rather obscure games.

People have always complained about the next expansion.
    ...thats since vanilla, and Blizzard have always followed the wise way of ignoring them.

Because whiners will whine regardless what they do, thats a psicological fact, and always, always, the best way to deal with these kind of people is to ignore them and their salty tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Gameplay looks good. Story looks horrifying (for Horde fans at least). So it depends on what you are into.
    I love the horde story so far, tell me, what its so bad about it?
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

BfA will be a hot pile of absolute BEAUTY. I loved playing through what I did in the beta on a fresh Paladin (Switching classes/factions). Can't go any further because I don't want to spoil more for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Adress what? Your false claims?

WoD had a lot of daily quests / garrison stuff (remember there were even daily questing areas), WoD had challenge modes for dungeons (which are basically the predecessor of m+ dungeons), the only thing missing is maybe the artifact / azerite progression.
    Yeah, and all of these had 0 replayability. Grats on calling my claims 'false'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Negativity is justified at this point. We will run out of content very fast. There is no equivalent of Suramar in BfA... No true max level content except straight to world quests and dungeons...

but creating a max-level zone would have required effort and time... lol

- - - Updated - - -

BfA has had the least amount of effort and time put into its development. All other expansions were looking much better 2 months before release, even WoD.
    What’s your source? Everything I’ve seen point to the contrary. Max level is all about invading the other faction’s land. There’s quests for that. Then you’ve got the quests for the raid. Your point makes no sense, since it’s factually wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    If we weren't allowed to post subjective thoughts on these forums, the only thing that would be left on this site is the front page news.
    The problem isn’t the opinion itself, it’s how some people disguise it as an inevitable truth. Opinions are opinions and should be discussed. These threads, however, clearly does not aim to do so.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..