Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blood Trolls - Not an Allied Race

Blood Trolls - Not an Allied Race
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Just to clear the confusion, there was a small segment in yesterday's E3 interview with IGN in which we weren't entirely clear - but we want to clarify that Blood Trolls are not currently planned as an Allied Race.

It can be easy to mix up words in interviews when you're covering a range of story points such as that of the Blood Trolls and their interactions with the Zandalari - but we just wanted to be sure we could get a note out on this before we get more Allied Race rumors flying around.

Thanks for the discussion here!

Blood Troll Allied Race confirmed?!?!

/sarcasm

Just to clear the confusion, there was a small segment in yesterday's E3 interview with IGN in which we weren't entirely clear - but we want to clarify that Blood Trolls are not currently planned as an Allied Race.

It can be easy to mix up words in interviews when you're covering a range of story points such as that of the Blood Trolls and their interactions with the Zandalari - but we just wanted to be sure we could get a note out on this before we get more Allied Race rumors flying around.

Thanks for the discussion here!
    Guys if you cut out the other words it clearly is a conspiracy that says Blood Trolls will be an allied race.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a quest where you transform into a Blood Troll to infiltrate a camp/village in Nazmir? Not once did I think he meant they'd be an Allied Race, but I guess the hype is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post
    Guys if you cut out the other words it clearly is a conspiracy that says Blood Trolls will be an allied race.
    Blood Trolls confirmed as Allied Race there. Nice catch.

Good. They shouldn't do allied races when you could just add all of the blood troll features to the barber shop, but rather make allied races that look a lot more unique.

I'm sorry, did people honestly ever think they were going to be? I know people want absolutely everything to be an AR nowadays, but who would genuinely think that Blood Trolls of all races would be an AR?

Deleted
    They r cool, more than zandalari...sad news.
    Important fact to keep in mind: they have taken the trouble to denounce that the blood trolls arent an allied race.
    About the Vulpera and the San'layn they said nothing...hope here! <3

5+ Year Old Account
    LeL , why does they even talk about (blood trolls at) BFA at E3 - just to sellout xpac that kids who live under a stone didnt know a thing about?

E3 , blood trolls (planned yet) isnt even allied race ... nuff said wasted time of some other man who HAVE a thing to say about his game at E3.

Deleted
    Omegalul. someone wont get a raise.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a relief.

That is kinda what I was expecting and they were talking about zandalari. Blood trolls would make zero sense for either faction to want as allies no matter how desperate they are.

5+ Year Old Account
    Rage incoming.

Just give the players a transmog set that looks like their outfits and they will be fine. People go for sexy evil a bit.

Four more still? Vul'pera, Snekmen,Vampire eleves, and Blood trolls.

Expansion is looking good!

Its in response to the ten zillion clickbait videos people farted out the second that interview was over claiming, "Blizzard confirmed Blood Trolls as an Allied Race!"

So in other words, they either confirm, or deny in clear terms which races will be Allied races.

Barrens Giraffe possible Allied race!!

I can't imagine they ever would be, but just to voice this outloud, I love their aesthetic and think they'd be cool as hell as an Allied Race if not just an addition to playable Darkspear troll customization.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraynor View Post
    Blood Troll Allied Race confirmed?!?!

/sarcasm

Nope. it's confirmed. It's the "Oops, we leaked it" game all over again.