Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    I love everything about it except how derpy Claire looks. She's probably my favorite character in the series and she looks so off. I know Leon looks different but at least I can see what they were going for and how he still looks like him a bit.
    Claire is modelled after her OG voice actress who is kind of causing a stink because shes not playing the role in the remake.

Get to see poor Brad Vickers die in HD.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Claire is modelled after her OG voice actress who is kind of causing a stink because shes not playing the role in the remake.
    Why didn't they just base her off of her Revelations 2 model but younger or any of her other models instead of something that looks nothing like Claire has ever looked.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    Why didn't they just base her off of her Revelations 2 model but younger or any of her other models instead of something that looks nothing like Claire has ever looked.
    Either they realised the revalatons one is mad uggo or they wanted to do a nod back to the original 98' release which would be hard to do with her old 90's as fuck costume, an era where fashion has aged monstrously.

The upgrade system of RE4 would be nice and the secondary weapons from the RE1 Remake.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    and now we await all the gruesome forms of William in January

Also I think the dogs and lickers might be particularly terrifying to come across in this rendition.

nice to see Marvin tho!
    Wish they gone a little meta and had him look a little more like Will Smith (Since he looked like almost a clone in the original) but can understand why they didn't.

Also I loved how they started from the view of a rat in the reveal trailer. It was a nice call back to what Annette told Claire and Claire coming to the realisation the rats were the T-virus carriers that caused the infection to spread.

Like I have said elsewhere, if the do the A/B games. B games on hardest mode should have the option of when Mr X is dropped into the station he starts patroling the station and if you're (un)lucky you'll run into him, outside of scripted events like in original RE2.

I don't mind a redesign tbh for Claire it looks odd because its new but I will get over it. I'm just glad we getting a real horror RE game and hopefully they will do a Nemesis remake too I want to see that monster chasing me down with todays graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Still horror?
    Looks like i will pass again
    WTF did you expect from a Resident Evil game?! Flowers, bees and rainbows? Come on man.. sigh

15+ Year Old Account
    Aw . I had a pirated version which cut off audio. She said i cant believe what is happening to this ity.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they get back to their root like the original RE games and not the action shooting based like how they did with RE 4

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    WTF did you expect from a Resident Evil game?! Flowers, bees and rainbows? Come on man.. sigh
    i liked 5 and 6.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Either they realised the revalatons one is mad uggo or they wanted to do a nod back to the original 98' release which would be hard to do with her old 90's as fuck costume, an era where fashion has aged monstrously.
    I mean we saw a close up of her face in the original game and she did not look like how she looks here. It looks like she's allergic to bees and got stung multiple times in the face.

Even if you want a younger version of her, she's in Code Veronica as well and doesn't look anything like this new one. Why are her lips so gigantic?

i liked 5 and 6.
    So you liked the two games that almost killed the series, I see what the problem is. You're looking for a certain kind of game of witch the Resident Evil series mostly isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    So you liked the two games that almost killed the series, I see what the problem is. You're looking for a certain kind of game of witch the Resident Evil series mostly isn't.
    it was in 4, 5, and 6 where it had interesting lore.
    now its a shit horror game.

it was in 4, 5, and 6 where it had interesting lore.
    I have to believe this is low tier b8.

Yea, i stopped feeding it.... specially since like... 1, 2, 3 FED the lore for 4, 5, 6 and the game was based in and basically made survival horror into what it is.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the RE4 "action shooter behind the shoulder camera angle"-shit, why did they go with that bullshit HUUGE RE1-3 fan but meh... looks pretty but not what i was expecting at all

this is why you people piss me of the hell off. you shit on what people like.
    you like the RE horror fine. i like the more action version of 4, 5, and 6.

maybe you should go fishing if you assume alot of things are bait

15+ Year Old Account
    this is why you people piss me of the hell off. you shit on what people like.
    rely meks u thonk, huh

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Wish they gone a little meta and had him look a little more like Will Smith (Since he looked like almost a clone in the original) but can understand why they didn't.

Also I loved how they started from the view of a rat in the reveal trailer. It was a nice call back to what Annette told Claire and Claire coming to the realisation the rats were the T-virus carriers that caused the infection to spread.

Like I have said elsewhere, if the do the A/B games. B games on hardest mode should have the option of when Mr X is dropped into the station he starts patroling the station and if you're (un)lucky you'll run into him, outside of scripted events like in original RE2.
    the 4th Survivor.

HUNK

IO feel like with this remake being so different it shouuld come bundled with the Original RE2. Because. Why the hell not?

hopefully the PC edition too since it actually had a HARD mode unlike Psone/N64 every zombie was as durable as Brad Zombie in that shit. AND less ammo pickups

Hardest mode forcing you do kill very few enemies if you even wanted to be able to finish the bosses without going knife. Have fun a zigin and a zagin
    Last edited by anaxie; 2018-06-12 at 11:23 PM.