10+ Year Old Account

One per server...

Why can't they just get rid of this already? They did it with DK after a while...can't they just get rid of it now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you want multiple DH's on the same server anyway?! Unless it is because you want one per faction and you play both on the same server?!

Deleted
    Use the connected-realm system. Look up which realms are connected to your main realm and create DH's on those. You'll be able to be in the same guild etc. with two+ demon hunters.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Why can't they just get rid of this already? They did it with DK after a while...can't they just get rid of it now?
    "After a while" They didn't lift the restriction on DKs during Wrath, it took multiple expansions to do so. Your comparison is faulty. The main reason I see is to prevent people from abusing the order hall system even more by giving access to a toon that walks into Legion zones at around level 100.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

15+ Year Old Account
    Way too easy to abuse, probably wont happen until after BfA.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

create a dh, delete dh, create new dh, undelete old dh, done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neviriah View Post
    Why would you want multiple DH's on the same server anyway?! Unless it is because you want one per faction and you play both on the same server?!
    Well yeah...I mostly play on WRA...I have a Nelf DH...but I have a Belf DH on MG.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    "After a while" They didn't lift the restriction on DKs during Wrath, it took multiple expansions to do so. Your comparison is faulty. The main reason I see is to prevent people from abusing the order hall system even more by giving access to a toon that walks into Legion zones at around level 100.
    Yeah...and all they have to do is remove the restriction in BfA and nerf what you can earn like they did with the garrison in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    create a dh, delete dh, create new dh, undelete old dh, done.
    ... that does not really work, does it?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well yeah...I mostly play on WRA...I have a Nelf DH...but I have a Belf DH on MG.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah...and all they have to do is remove the restriction in BfA and nerf what you can earn like they did with the garrison in Legion.
    Yes, in a future expansion. We're in the same expansion they were introduced.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Gifca View Post
    Use the connected-realm system. Look up which realms are connected to your main realm and create DH's on those. You'll be able to be in the same guild etc. with two+ demon hunters.
    Not everyone plays on dead servers linked to others. Like 2/3rds of us in fact.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Went with the low population factions on both servers, interesting choice.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Not everyone plays on dead servers linked to others. Like 2/3rds of us in fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Went with the low population factions on both servers, interesting choice.
    Plenty of population...besides I've been playing Alliance on WRA since Wrath. I would prefer to play all my characters on WRA...but I can't because of this.

Create 10 DH -> get fast to level 110 -> get easy money from the class hall order.

I think that's the reason, don't see any other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neviriah View Post
    Yes. This... Plenty of people play both factions and on same server.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Create 10 DH -> get fast to level 110 -> get easy money from the class hall order.

I think that's the reason, don't see any other.
    Like I said, all they have to do is nerf what you can earn, like they nerfed the garrison for Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind them getting rid of the cap - after a while - that is. Just like with the Death Knights but right now, you'll have to live with the one.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said, all they have to do is nerf what you can earn, like they nerfed the garrison for Legion.
    They are most likely going to nerf the Class Halls but Demon Hunters right now are the fastest boost character for a quick max level without using money. I think that is one of the reasons for the cap.

- - - Updated - - -

Plenty of population...besides I've been playing Alliance on WRA since Wrath. I would prefer to play all my characters on WRA...but I can't because of this.
    Well, nor can I but not because of Class cap but because I can't fit all my alts on one server, and I'll NEVER expect Blizzard to increase that to the amount I need. Can't get everything we want.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

In BFA? Fine.
    In Legion? Not really, why everyone who made alts should suffer because a few people would like to do make 2 DHs?

It can be exploited way to easy by players and botters.

I got two on same server and in guild. One is faction changed, so I guess that is a work around.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so there's the very solid reasons that players are generally not able to make more than 1 DH because of exploitation. It's a fair enough call, and I completely agree with it.

For someone who wants multiple DH on the one server (I have one for each faction), it's been answered a while back, where you delete your existing DH, make a new one, then quite simply restore your old one.

That's the simplest, cheapest method.

There is also the option of transferring your second DH to the server of your first. Comes at the cost of a transfer, but is an option of you have existing DH's.

So, with that said...
    What's the fucking problem...

10+ Year Old Account
    They won't, because if they did people would start abusing it and ruin it for everyone else as they often do.