My collection is finally complete.
    https://imgur.com/a/Cxhqu6V

311/312 - Still Missing Aman'thuls

Quote Originally Posted by zcrooked View Post
    Ok.... And we should be saying?
    Whatever you would like to say.
    I am just sharing my accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Congratz....but not complete as you say yourself?

Out of curiosity? What is it with older legendaries, from Classic to WoD. did you collect and count them, too.
    I have all the all the older Legendaries, but the count is only the Legion Legendaries.

Aman'thul's drop rate is ridiculously low(0.1%)
    I will still be farming it, but I cannot reliably get it.
    Even farming it on every single character from now until release would only give me a 1% probability (RNG is RNG though)

Grats, honestly.

I just at the same time pity your poor soul. I've been trying for 2 weeks to get my just 2nd legendary on my DH and it's just tragic how long it is taking. Even thinking to stop the sub until BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by zcrooked View Post
    So what is your next goal?
    I don't have any atm.
    I am already 36/36 for Mage Tower.

I will farm Aman'thul's casually and finish off the last little bit of archaeology in 2 weeks when the digsite becomes active.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Grats, honestly.

I just at the same time pity your poor soul. I've been trying for 2 weeks to get my just 2nd legendary on my DH and it's just tragic how long it is taking. Even thinking to stop the sub until BfA.
    It wasn't my goal to collect all the legendaries until the tokens in 7.3.5 were released.
    It was just a by-product of my gold making and I was already in the 200's at that point so I just completed the set.

Was worth a thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    I don't have any atm.
    I am already 36/36 for Mage Tower.

I will farm Aman'thul's casually and finish off the last little bit of archaeology in 2 weeks when the digsite becomes active.

- - - Updated - - -

It wasn't my goal to collect all the legendaries until the tokens in 7.3.5 were released.
    It was just a by-product of my gold making and I was already in the 200's at that point so I just completed the set.
    All I can say is GL on Amanthul's. You will need the luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Was worth a thread...
    Thank you for taking the time to read it.

Much appreciated.

The long grind is finally over.

gz mate.

you beat me with a couple of days. I'm missing the last 9

Quote Originally Posted by Elastar View Post
    gz mate.

you beat me with a couple of days. I'm missing the last 9
    I told you that I was close :P

I feel your pain. The grind is hardcore.

but the gold is good

but the gold is good
    Oh yes, it is!!!

Still going to do the emissaries for that reason alone.

Oh yes, it is!!!

Still going to do the emissaries for that reason alone.
    26 characters with mission table gives quite alot

26 characters with mission table gives quite alot
    You got me there.
    12 is profitable enough for me.

Alts are so hungry for Order Hall resources.
    Not enough Bloods to go around

10+ Year Old Account
    You could take it a bit further, to get the crafted legendary for each class (shaman and hunter get the mail one etc, etc) AND upgrade ALL of the legendaries to 1000 for every class.

Good job though, grats!

Personally, I am trying to have as much unique orange items on me as possible for my main, which has become a challenge almost worthy of this. Got all Legion legs for Rogue + all previous expansion items weapons (all cloaks, rings, sulfuras even etc) AND all like crafting/upgrade items, like an extra eye of sulfuras, those gems from MoP, Fragments of Valanyr, +5 ilvl item from Archimonde in HFC etc etc, basically, if it's orange, I want it. Currently working on getting all unique "Discover a legendary for X class" aka 12 different items AND the hard part, one of each Follower Legendary item, which is crazy hard as there are so many and you can get duplicates. I doubt I finish before BFA

I have 70 unique legendary items on my Rogue
    Last edited by Battlebeard; 2018-06-13 at 12:56 AM.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    You could take it a bit further, to get the crafted legendary for each class (shaman and hunter get the mail one etc, etc) AND upgrade ALL of the legendaries to 1000 for every class.
    I am working on upgrading all of them at the moment as well as collecting as many of the BoA tokens as possible.
    Definitely a goal to close off the Legion chapter.

I was thinking of purchasing all the BOE Legendaries, which I do intend to do, but waiting for pre-patch when people start dumping it.
    Price should drop quite a bit, so I have a little extra gold for the BFA start

The long grind is finally over.

https://imgur.com/a/Cxhqu6V

Holy shiet, there are SO many? Now I fully realized how much the meaning of legendary was watered down in Legion, there are HUNDREDS of them. Omfg.

Btw there was already another person who posted something similar earlier: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...on-one-Account

But nonetheless, this is a long grind, and quite a dedication to invest in every single class in the game.

Damn that is pretty extreme but gz.