Deleted

Overpower rage cost removed?

Since when Overpower costs no rage? I am pretty sure it was 10 rage last time i checked (MMO champ talent calculator and Icy veins still show it costs 10 rage), but yesterday i decided to give it a shot and i was surprised because the rage cost was removed. I did some pve with Overpower yesterday (Antorus Normal) and my dmg was a bit higher then without it (roughly 5%). Now i can finally take this (PvP) talent for pve as well. Bye bye Rend, hello Overpower.
    Last edited by mmoc4f70414cfa; 2018-06-13 at 08:30 AM.

Um, correct me if I'm wrong but don't pvp talents only activate while in pvp combat? Even if you flag yourself while in the raid you won't be able to use them?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Um, correct me if I'm wrong but don't pvp talents only activate while in pvp combat? Even if you flag yourself while in the raid you won't be able to use them?
    Overpower is NOT a PvP talent. Just check Arms Talent and PvP Talent calculators.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Overpower is NOT a PvP talent. Just check Arms Talent and PvP Talent calculators.
    Sorry, I'm not very familiar with warriors. "Now i can finally take this (PvP) talent for pve as well. Bye bye Rend, hello Overpower." It led me to think both rend and overpower were pvp talents in the same row you had to choose from.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Sorry, I'm not very familiar with warriors. "Now i can finally take this (PvP) talent for pve as well. Bye bye Rend, hello Overpower." It led me to think both rend and overpower were pvp talents in the same row you had to choose from.
    It's because Overpower was/is only taken for pvp (but even in pvp it's not the optimal talent choice), but since removal of the rage cost it could have some uses in pve as well. Rend is not in the same row with op, but if i take both: rend and op it would mess my rotation, so i don't think it's a good idea to have them both imo

So how do you, more experienced Warriors find the "new Overpower" for raids and mythic +?

7+ Year Old Account
    It's because Overpower was/is only taken for pvp (but even in pvp it's not the optimal talent choice), but since removal of the rage cost it could have some uses in pve as well. Rend is not in the same row with op, but if i take both: rend and op it would mess my rotation, so i don't think it's a good idea to have them both imo

So how do you, more experienced Warriors find the "new Overpower" for raids and mythic +?
    Most people don't take it but it is usually paired up with Rend. You never take it for m+.

icic

Thanks for the clarification. So sad. Overpower was one of my favorite moves in classic and BC when I had a warrior.

Deleted
    People do not even take overpower in pvp. It is a bit too much global usage when weighted vs the rend potential.
    For what i can remember people were even angry they removed the rage cost from overpower cause it would disallow it to proc tact.

7+ Year Old Account
    why are talking like its impossible to chose both overpower and rend, cause i use both and feels good