Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    Dear lord, vaccines are more dangerous than I thought. I can't believe we are still giving them to children!
    I have to carry my anti-albinovitiligodwarf spray with me everywhere, these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    I have to carry my anti-albinovitiligodwarf spray with me everywhere, these days.
    My son was 8ft4 with tanned skin who did public speaking for a living before his vaccines.

Since his single hit of the MMR jab he; shrunk to 4ft, gained red eyes and white hair, has blotchy skin, and doesn't talk to people because he is autistic as fuck.

MMR, just say no. . .
    If you are a fucking idiot.
    Last edited by Lollis; 2018-06-13 at 07:24 PM.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    4ft, gained red eyes and white hair, has blotchy skin, and doesn't talk to people because he is autistic as fuck.
    You leave my Sonic OC alone!

Deleted
    My son was 8ft4 with tanned skin who did public speaking for a living before his vaccines.

Since his single hit of the MMR jab he; shrunk to 4ft, gained red eyes and white hair, has blotchy skin, and doesn't talk to people because he is autistic as fuck.

MMR, just say no. . .
    If you are a fucking idiot.
    I'm just glad, as the presidents dad, you're still around to offer him your wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    (Source)

I generally don't involve myself on discussions about Trump specifically since it's a very heated topic, but this is just shameful. The fact that anti-vaxxers contributed to the measles outbreak in Minnesota is honestly pretty frightening as well. This should honestly be considered a crime against humanity.

As for the whole vaccine-autism connection. Do people not understand what autism even is? It's not something you catch or transmit, it's a neurodevelopmental disorder rooted in genetics and environmental factors in the womb. Saying vaccines cause autism is along the lines of saying they also cause albinism or vitiligo or dwarfism.

Honestly, this just kind of annoys, angers and frightens me in all the wrong ways.
    So someone told him something and he did the right thing by asking someone who knows the answer that he obviously respects and trusts their opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm claiming that I didn't talk to one of the world's richest humans that I could have answered with 5 minutes of my own research at a PC. I'm not going to talk to Warren buffet, and ask him if he thinks I should have my oil changed every 5000 miles.
    donald trump is also one of the worlds richest humans

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    No, but that's again 10 years ago I was in school being taught about how they work.
    whether or not that is true, the propaganda factory you call school doesnt impress me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post

- - - Updated - - -

whether or not that is true, the propaganda factory you call school doesnt impress me.
    Yeah, fuck education, am I right? We should just revert to learning things the good old way, from the one and only good book.

- - - Updated - - -

And how does that justify his decision to ask stupid questions he should already know the answer to?

Prove it. What's that you can't because he won't release his tax returns then you should stop saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Underverse View Post
    Yeah, fuck education, am I right? We should just revert to learning things the good old way, from the one and only good book.
    no education is wonderful.
    fuck indoctrination is more like it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And how does that justify his decision to ask stupid questions he should already know the answer to?
    because it isnt a stupid question, rates of autism are rising. and SOMETHING is causing.
    pretending otherwise is the stupid thing to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Prove it. What's that you can't because he won't release his tax returns then you should stop saying that.
    well your precious bsnbc got one of his tax returns.....all it showed was the paid colossal amounts of taxes that year

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Hey Mr. Libertarian.....shouldnt the government stay out of my decisions on whether to vaccinate or not? I mean this sounds very progressive of you...
    no the problem with leaving vaccination to choice - allowing people to not vaccinate if they chose to - is undermining the whole concept of how a vaccine works.

one aspect of vaccine is that you dont get sick.
    the other aspect of a vaccine is that if a lot of people take it . the disease can be contained and not spread much. Which is much more important than the individual health - its about the health of the population as a whole.

Its about herd immunity.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity

It only works if a huge part of the population takes the vaccine. then its safe for everyone - even for the marginal 1-2 % who chose to ignore it.

However if you leave vaccination to people choice this 1-2% number whcih is harmless will rise to 5-10% - then vaccination doesnt work.

thats why it makes sense to have it be mandatory thing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalatiphra View Post
    no the problem with leaving vaccination to choice - allowing people to not vaccinate if they chose to - is undermining the whole concept of how a vaccine works.

one aspect of vaccine is that you dont get sick.
    the other aspect of a vaccine is that if a lot of people take it . the disease can be contained and not spread much. Which is much more important than the individual health - its about the health of the population as a whole.

Its about herd immunity.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity

It only works if a huge part of the population takes the vaccine. then its safe for everyone - even for the marginal 1-2 % who chose to ignore it.

However if you leave vaccination to people choice this 1-2% number whcih is harmless will rise to 5-10% - then vaccination doesnt work.

Worth noting as well that the risk of not vaccinating is borne almost entirely by the child.

Parents should not have the right to risk a child's life based on a deliberate ignorance of the facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalatiphra View Post

Yep, and it's a very troubling thing for highly contagious diseases. Herd immunity for measles begins to break down at 95% while stuff like polio requires something like 83% before it starts to become more common in the population because it is less infectious.

Measles and polio can kill; that small percentage of society that deny science can very much lead to people dying.

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    Worth noting as well that the risk of not vaccinating is borne almost entirely by the child.
    And everyone that they come into contact with, elderly people such as grandparents for example who are not the best people to be put at danger from diseases that we had previously eradicated in the west.
    Last edited by Lollis; 2018-06-14 at 09:14 AM.
    Speciation Is Gradual

well your precious bsnbc got one of his tax returns.....all it showed was the paid colossal amounts of taxes that year
    First of all there is no bsnbc second that was not complete and we still don't know his net worth aside from Donald Trump says. You know because we can trust a guy who bases his net worth on how he feels and disregards financial evaluations.

no education is wonderful.
    fuck indoctrination is more like it

- - - Updated - - -

because it isnt a stupid question, rates of autism are rising. and SOMETHING is causing.

- - - Updated - - -

It is a stupid question, because it’s based on ignorance and misinformation. It aligns with his previous push of the same conspiracy theory bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    That's only going to work if you establish a literal cordon sanitaire around those states.
    Just tell them they are about to get run over by mexican immigrants and they Will builder a Wall in notime effectively inprisoning themselves.

Or we're just becoming better at identifying it. It's quite possible if not likely that several historical figures had some high-functioning form of autism based on their behavioral characteristics: Charles Darwin, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Thomas Jefferson, Hans Christian Anderson and Nikola Tesla. Several modern figures also have high-functioning autism such as Dan Aykroyd, Tim Burton and Temple Grandin.

Additionally, many people still believe that autism is critically underdiagnosed in girls and women.

7+ Year Old Account
    To me Anti-Vaxers are just nataural selection at work.
    Dumb people dying because they aren’t utilizing what society has created for them.

Just let them be and anyone they convince is just as stupid.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Deleted

And everyone that they come into contact with, elderly people such as grandparents for example who are not the best people to be put at danger from diseases that we had previously eradicated in the west.
    Exactly.

Refusing to vaccinate your child is to make the claim that your right to be an idiot is more important than everyone else's right to a healthy life.