Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Considering all the things you have written down in this thread saying someone needs a real life is nothing. I think the best part is that saying someone needs a life in gaming community is more of pun than actual insult. You just went overboard with it.
    I have never made any such statement and as a point of fact have only argued the exact opposite. I genuinely do not think you could be a greater fuck-up right now if you tried to be.

Well done deflecting my previous post by the way, what happened to my signature starting everything?

You just keep being wrong again and again, and try to pivot to a new topic again and again, watching you struggle like this is cringy as fuck.

I think the best part is that saying someone needs a life in gaming community is more of pun than actual insult.
    Oh so you do like my signature? Hahaha my god, this is just breathtaking.
    Last edited by Applenazi; 2018-06-14 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Applenazi View Post

Only the biggest of bitches report people on mmo-champ. AHH I TALK SHIT BOUT PERSON BUT HE HURT ME FEELS NOW I TATTLE ON HIM. I'm not a child, I don't run to mommy because I can't defend myself. Oh hey look at that, I got an infraction for a post where I quoted that FelPlague kid, how bout that :P
    People who report over hurt feelings are morons. I've received 2 of these 'infractions' for dripping my cucumber sauce over the lips of some lore mongoloid in the Story Forums.

I have never made any such statement and as a point of fact have only argued the exact opposite. I genuinely do not think you could be a greater fuck-up right now if you tried to be.

Well done deflecting my previous post by the way, what happened to my signature starting everything?

You just keep being wrong again and again, and try to pivot to a new topic again and again, watching you struggle like this is cringy as fuck.

Oh so you do like my signature? Hahaha my god, this is just breathtaking.
    Its really hard to think that you didn't make that signature as insult when you write down things like this
    I genuinely do not think you could be a greater fuck-up right now if you tried to be.
    You have been insulting everyone left and right in this thread if they dont agree with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    It's a shame there are not many other people in the game like this.

Or, there is, and you just don't hear about them.
    Back in TBC, we used to run raids for the whole realm, so that they would get loot an learn how to play their characters.

We had 4-5 pug runs a week dedicated for this.

Back when realm community mattered, and LFG did not exist.

But what the OP mentioned is another level.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    Can't belive a nice post like this got ruined, MMO champ can suck a lot.
    with the OP saying everyone basically cannot read, is a dumbfuck, a child and all the other plethora of insults what do you expect?

Don't worry kid, I remember you explaining how people insulting others with no provocation is fine, but me replying to those people makes me an asshole; we don't have to go through all of it again.

As I posted several pages ago, as long as people choose to insult a kind stranger who isn't here to defend himself I am obligated to do so. And as for you, if you don't want a fight don't fucking start one.

How the fuck did we get here as a civilization, trying to artificially spawn black holes and sending robots to mars whilst simultaneously trying to stop gay people from buying cake and me having to explain to this fucking clown that insults beget insults, not warmth and kindness.

About as far off topic as one can get but I really like your sig, the way it transitions so well into mmo's vBulletin theme looks really nice.
    Except we are not the one calling you a bitch while you are the one calling us bitches and idiots?
    I came in for a feel good thread but you seem very hostile, your signature, and your posts calling people who report you "bitches" really shows it.

- - - Updated - - -

I am indeed seeped with regret for creating it on MMO-Champ. Reported it for a lock twice but the mods don't seem to care that it's devolved into nothing but 7 pages of fighting.
    I mean, you could have made it anywhere and it would still go, you are the one who instantly turned it hostile.

Its really hard to think that you didn't make that signature as insult when you write down things like this
    Holy shit, so you've now abandoned the whole 'you somehow started the fight with a signature made out of an insult that even a fucking child would understand HAD to have come before the signature was created' thing and the 'you told everyone here they don't have a life' thing? So you just have nothing at all, have completely folded, but are still going? That's a bold plan of action you have there.

You have been insulting everyone left and right in this thread if they dont agree with you.
    I'm not sure calling me an asshole would be considered you "not agreeing with me". You started a fight and got fucked up. Act like a fucking adult and take some ownership for your actions, I didn't put a gun to your head and command you to post a bunch of broken English garbage in this thread.

Do you have any more baseless statements to make? Comments about how mean I am and how sad I make you inside, or are we finally done here?

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    with the OP saying everyone basically cannot read, is a dumbfuck, a child and all the other plethora of insults what do you expect?
    Well I mean look what I have to work with? You specifically asked me to clarify what the word "matters" means. Am I truly expected to believe someone that asks that kind of fucking question is off mapping genomes and shit?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Except we are not the one calling you a bitch while you are the one calling us bitches and idiots?
    Well yeah, why would you? I'm not the one having to run to the mods because someone used big-boy words. And the idiots thing... I mean come on... You came at me over me making a statement I never actually said, did you want me to hang that failfest on the fucking refrigerator or something? If you want me to think you're at least a 90 on the Stanford-Binet you're going to at minimum accuse me of saying shit I actually said.

I came in for a feel good thread but you seem very hostile, your signature, and your posts calling people who report you "bitches" really shows it.
    Listen friend... I'm truly sorry you chose not to actually read a thread before you posted it, made several claims I trivially rebuked, and then reported me because I hurt your feelings. Maybe to avoid this in the future you might want to make sure what you're spouting is actually correct instead of being pure garbage. =)

Threw in a happy little smiley for you there.

I mean, you could have made it anywhere and it would still go, you are the one who instantly turned it hostile.
    Yes, the people who insulted the person in my story certainly did not create any hostility, it was somehow all me. You're just saying the same inane shit the kid above you is, seriously, fucking read before you post.
    Last edited by Applenazi; 2018-06-14 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Yeah I concur, even happens when a thread's made around someone passing, others will come in to shit talk and derail it meaninglessly.
    except it was the OP themselves that made it a shitshow... go to page 2 and read from there...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    Can't belive a nice post like this got ruined, MMO champ can suck a lot.
    The Op himself ruined it, go to page 2 and read from there, it is quite funny how someone can ruin their own thread.
    as pointed out, i feel like this dude himself did it and just made the thread to try and get people to priase him

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit, so you've now abandoned the whole 'you somehow started the fight with a signature made out of an insult that even a fucking child would understand HAD to have come before the signature was created' thing and the 'you told everyone here they don't have a life' thing? So you just have nothing at all, have completely folded, but are still going? That's a bold plan of action you have there.

I'm not sure calling me an asshole would be considered you "not agreeing with me". You started a fight and got fucked up. Act like a fucking adult and take some ownership for your actions, I didn't put a gun to your head and command you to post a bunch of broken English garbage in this thread.

Do you have any more baseless statements to make? Comments about how mean I am and how sad I make you inside, or are we finally done here?
    No you really have done nothing but pick fights since page 2.
    You could have just made your post and ignore the dude being negitive but you made it a signature and starting name calling anyone who dared called you out on it.

except it was the OP themselves that made it a shitshow... go to page 2 and read from there...

- - - Updated - - -

The Op himself ruined it, go to page 2 and read from there, it is quite funny how someone can ruin their own thread.
    as pointed out, i feel like this dude himself did it and just made the thread to try and get people to priase him
    I disagree it started from page 1 with people adding such valuable contributions such as;

seems like he's mentally ill or something.

farming 108 mounts for other people for no return, doesn't do any raids any pvp, the average person would be so mind-numbingly bored doing what he's doing.

so yeah it's kind but he's not quite all there.

and before you flame me, would you spend around 200-250 hours looking for red crystals for other players with no reward? no you wouldn't 200-250 hours is a fucking lot of free time doing nothing.
    Edit: Already read the thread in its entirety, I waste far too much time on this site during work hours.
    Last edited by Yunaqt; 2018-06-14 at 02:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone likes helping people= he is mentally ill!

WTF mmochamp. Really?
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

I disagree it started from page 1 with people adding such valuable contributions such as;
    Isn't that more of argument rather than insult? over 200 hours of doing something like that is alot. That user made argument why he thought that, he just didn't go on and say that he is mentally ill. I get that there is a insult inside the argument but the main point wasn't just calling the guy mentally ill.

Edit: Already read the thread in its entirety, I waste far too much time on this site during work hours.
    Yes and this was not about him but some other person, and instead of like an adult saying "hey this dude did something good maybe just let them be?" he went straight to "You all are fucking assholes who cant read, im gunna make you into signatures and you lot are children who need to be put into a mental institute, or are obviously members of the third reich"

- - - Updated - - -

Well I mean look what I have to work with? You specifically asked me to clarify what the word "matters" means. Am I truly expected to believe someone that asks that kind of fucking question is off mapping genomes and shit?

Well yeah, why would you? I'm not the one having to run to the mods because someone used big-boy words. And the idiots thing... I mean come on... You came at me over me making a statement I never actually said, did you want me to hang that failfest on the fucking refrigerator or something? If you want me to think you're at least a 90 on the Stanford-Binet you're going to at minimum accuse me of saying shit I actually said.

Listen friend... I'm truly sorry you chose not to actually read a thread before you posted it, made several claims I trivially rebuked, and then reported me because I hurt your feelings. Maybe to avoid this in the future you might want to make sure what you're spouting is actually correct instead of being pure garbage. =)

Threw in a happy little smiley for you there.

Yes, the people who insulted the person in my story certainly did not create any hostility, it was somehow all me. You're just saying the same inane shit the kid above you is, seriously, fucking read before you post.
    I actually did not report that post you made about me as i was away from my computer making dinner for the family.
    however when i returned and you started talking even more shit about me then i started reporting posts.
    thing is you dont go from people who are being semi hostile to someone you dont even know and will never meet again, to you suddenly making paragraphs of shit talking people and even making a horrible signature about a person who made a legitimate point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that more of argument rather than insult? over 200 hours of doing something like that is alot. That user made argument why he thought that, he just didn't go on and say that he is mentally ill. I get that there is a insult inside the argument but the main point wasn't just calling the guy mentally ill.
    Well. It kinda was? I mean, take a look at the first pages, a LOT of people were saying things like that.

Someone is actively trying to make the community better, and they are met with cynicism and rudeness.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

yeah that was me, how many people you know will sit in aszuna for literally an entire months gametime solid, just to give away mounts? and never do pvp, never raid, if anything it almost seems like the person still has a working exploit that allowed you to see the crystals through the map in early legion, at least this way you could get 108 mounts in like 40 hours rather than 200-300+.

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    It's not that, even. It's the fact that he keeps count of people he helps. I am paranoidal, so I find it kinda suspicious. Either he keeps tabs, or he does it to feel better about himself.
    that or it was his first time or like 5th time but just increased his numbers to try and make him seem like a god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    I used to do this with the mounts the rares drop on Argus, if you already owned it, you could trade it to anyone who was helping kill it, even if they weren't in your party.
    Yep, have traded the mounts to other people when I've received one i already have. I honestly don't see what the big fuss is about lol.
    Dear frozen yogurt, you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream or be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Someone likes helping people= he is mentally ill!

WTF mmochamp. Really?
    yeah you spend 10 hours a day just giving away mounts, no raids no pvp for you, just fly around aszuna all day then LFG, give the mount away and repeat, tell me how satisfying that would be to the normal person, most people get fed up more than once.

there's also 1 other way i thought of if he's part of the discord group that helps people find them, that's not nearly as bad since you can cover azsuna in a group very quickly and would require nowhere near 200-300 of searching like 1 person would.

Yes it is a lot of time, but opening with a loaded statement of "seems like he's mentally ill or something." is an insult and a baseless one.

So no surprise it was met with a negative response.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Well. It kinda was? I mean, take a look at the first pages, a LOT of people were saying things like that.

Someone is actively trying to make the community better, and they are met with cynicism and rudeness.
    1. none of us know the person, none of us are talking to the person, so that person is literally in NO WAY effected by this.
    its like if we suddenly made a thread calling nicolas cage the worst actor ever. you think that is going to effect him at all? literally not in the slightest

2. doign that more then 100 times is something that seems fishy, either in a he is lying, he is messed up, or he has a problem, yes a few times is cool, but at fucking 100 you start to wonder...

hey i gave a hobo 5$, alright that sounds legit good for you. I gave a hobo 20$! ok cool sounds legit nice job.
    i gave a hobo 500$ today! alright fuckign prove it to me, was this hobo some sort of prostitute or did you make him murder someone? what is the catch, that or your just lying.

3. yeah the odd person talking shit whatever. Ignore them, but by literally making one into a signature... I was gunna be with the op but he literally made a signature and then did nothing but shit talk people.

Yes it is a lot of time, but opening with a loaded statement of "seems like he's mentally ill or something." is an insult and a baseless one.

So no surprise it was met with a negative response.
    I guess its apples to oranges. I actually read the whole post before I judge someone for a post he makes.