Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    So it's obvious you're upset over this change, and you're dragging gays into it to shield your stance, stay classy.
    Yes I'm upset when people are dumb fucks unironically

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Eggs are good for you! Eggs are bad for you! Eggs can reduce this! Eggs will cause that!

That is what I have learned about studies since I've been alive.
    ah yes, fuck studies and actual evidence. HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Owlmygod View Post
    Take out the hook, do you need help to realise he is baiting you?
    It's late, maybe I do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    Evidence that studies are wrong every time the do it.

EDIT

Nvm, I just noticed where you're from - that explains a lot - gnite.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Deleted
    studies aren't some holy grail. sure science isn't biased, but people sure are and they happen to be heavily involved in your average study.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Ever notice a lot of the pedo apologists around here sport creepy anime avatars?
    It's weird. Now that you mention it...

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Stupid decision made by stupid people. You want to appeal to emotions, fuckwits, how about this: "Now, instead of having the option to 'rape' a doll, they're going to do the only thing they have left to them and rape actual children." GG, idiots.

I'm sorry, what? Don't some people use e-cigs to help them stop smoking?
    My understanding is that similarly to the patch e-cigs have less nicotene in them than a full blown cigarette, and thusly can be used like that. But the opposite is also true. If you've kicked the habit it might be the stepping stone to falling back into it, like 'just one' friendly drink for a former alcoholic.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Ever notice a lot of the pedo apologists around here sport creepy anime avatars?
    Where are these apologists, or would you describe anyone that doesn't want to shoot them in the head apologists?
    Not that it matters to hate them, since pedophiles won't suddenly become non-pedo's if you hate them hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    It's weird. Now that you mention it...
    "Someone with an anime avatar isn't worth listening to on any subject" is one of those weird Internet Rules that doesn't always work but never completely fails.

Quote Originally Posted by vlavlavla View Post
    So a sexual preference is an illness now? Be sure to tell gays that...
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Also, for the ignorant, being a pedo is no more an illness to be cured than being gay. Sexual preference is just what you're attracted to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Yeah real children are way better and cheaper too
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    It's not an illness. It's a sexual preference, just like heterosexuality and homosexuality
    Just a reminder to all you sick fucks:

"Paraphilic disorders included in this manual are voyeuristic disorder (spying on others in private activities), exhibitionistic disorder (exposing the genitals), frotteuristic disorder (touching or rubbing against a nonconsenting individual), sexual masochism disorder (undergoing humiliation, bondage, or suffering), sexual sadism disorder (inflicting humiliation, bondage, or suffering), pedophilic disorder (sexual focus on children), fetishistic disorder (using nonliving objects or having a highly specific focus on nongenital body parts), and transvestic disorder (engaging in sexually arousing cross-dressing). These disorders have traditionally been selected for specific listing and assignment of explicit diagnostic criteria in DSM for two main reasons: they are relatively common, in relation to other paraphilic disorders, and some of them entail actions for their satisfaction that, because of their noxiousness or potential harm to others, are classed as criminal offenses."

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Where are these apologists, or would you describe anyone that doesn't want to shoot them in the head apologists?
    Not that it matters to hate them, since pedophiles won't suddenly become non-pedo's if you hate them hard enough.
    I don't think this is at all about hate.

I don't think this is at all about hate.
    Ahwell, considering I am sporting a japanese style avatar, I must be a freak.

http://www.fresnobee.com/news/politi...213126084.html

The U.S. House approved a ban Wednesday on the importation and trafficking of anatomically correct child sex dolls and robots that “normalize sex between adults and minors.”

The proposal was approved in the House by a voice vote and now moves to the Senate.

“These dolls can be programmed to simulate rape. The very thought makes me nauseous,” said House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, a Virginia Republican.

Child sex dolls are one niche of a nascent robotic sex industry that has generated debate about the ethics of the use of lifelike machines for sexual activity. It is a subject that turns from squeamish to outright revulsion for many when it touches on child sex dolls and robots.

“Once an abuser tires of practicing on a doll, it’s a small step to move on to a child. My bill takes necessary steps to stop these sickening dolls from reaching our communities,” said Rep. Dan Donovan, a New York Republican who sponsored the legislation.

The child sex dolls are imported from China, Hong Kong, and Japan, often labeled as mannequins or models to avoid seizure by authorities. No current U.S. law specifically bans the importation and sale of the sex dolls.

Sex robots are increasingly lifelike, composed of silicon flesh-like material, some with basic artificial intelligence that allow conversations based on moods.

The bill is called the CREEPER Act, which stands for Curbing Realistic Exploitative Electronic Pedophilic Robots Act.”

The proposal says the obscene dolls and robots “are customizable or morphable and can resemble actual children. … The dolls and robots normalize submissiveness and normalize sex between adults and minors.”

Goodlatte said he was “distraught” that the problem of child sex dolls even exists.

“I am saddened that there are people in this world who would create realistic child sex dolls and distraught that there are people in this world who would buy them,” Goodlatte said.

“Customers can order bespoke dolls, providing pictures of specific children they would like the doll to resemble. They can indicate a preferred facial expression such as sadness or fear,” he said.

A change.org petition in support of the CREEPER Act has received more than 166,700 signatures.

The rate of child sexual abuse in the United States is difficult to determine because it often goes unreported. The Department of Health and Human Services has found nearly 3 million cases referred to agencies for investigation of child abuse annually, and believe that more than 8 percent involved sexual abuse.

A smattering of social scientists say the child sex dolls may reduce pedophilia but Goodlatte said there is no scientific literature to support that view.

“To the contrary, these dolls create a real risk of reinforcing pedophilic behavior and they desensitize the user causing him to engage in sicker and sicker behavior,” Goodlatte said.

Attendees at CES, the huge annual consumer electronics show in Las Vegas in January, flocked to a show with robot pole dancers.

Newer adult sex robots, some manufactured in the United States, have detailed facial expressions and allow limited conversations. One prototype sex robot, Roxxxy by True Companion, has programmable personalities, such as “Wild Wendy,” “Mature Martha,” and “Frigid Farrah.”

In an article in the Journal of Internet Law in December, two researchers described “Frigid Farrah” as the most disconcerting because it has a setting in which the doll rejects all advances and encourages the user to rape her.

Honestly, while I expect the usual slate of posters who usually post in defense of pedophiles/creeps to cry about "muh muh rights" I think robots and dolls like this should be banned.

Sorry, weirdos, you have no need of a robot that looks/acts like a child or a robot that simulates rape for you.
    hm dont want to be a cunt but shouldnt they ban all the weebo body pillows with hentai lolitas too then ? ^^

since at the end of day there is no much difference between then - both are artificial products made with only 1 purpose

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post

"Paraphilic disorders included in this manual are voyeuristic disorder (spying on others in private activities), exhibitionistic disorder (exposing the genitals), frotteuristic disorder (touching or rubbing against a nonconsenting individual), sexual masochism disorder (undergoing humiliation, bondage, or suffering), sexual sadism disorder (inflicting humiliation, bondage, or suffering), pedophilic disorder (sexual focus on children), fetishistic disorder (using nonliving objects or having a highly specific focus on nongenital body parts), and transvestic disorder (engaging in sexually arousing cross-dressing). These disorders have traditionally been selected for specific listing and assignment of explicit diagnostic criteria in DSM for two main reasons: they are relatively common, in relation to other paraphilic disorders, and some of them entail actions for their satisfaction that, because of their noxiousness or potential harm to others, are classed as criminal offenses."

Thanks, I don't really see transvestites jailed tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post

Ah yes grouping pedophiles with foot fetishists, crossdressers, peepers and masochists. This helps your case tremendously.

Ahwell, considering I am sporting a japanese style avatar, I must be a freak.
    Yes. But we don't hate all freaks!

you mean like the article in the op where "social scientists say the child sex dolls may reduce pedophilia but Goodlatte said there is no scientific literature to support that view.

“To the contrary, these dolls create a real risk of reinforcing pedophilic behavior and they desensitize the user causing him to engage in sicker and sicker behavior""

so people in a specialized field say it may actually do the opposite and reduce rape, while the politician with NO background in the field himself, and NO studies backing his view point up, says nope, it makes it worse, LALALALALLALA.

right. seems sound.
    if you want to base so much on science then dont discard history - up to like 100 years ago it was perfeckly normal for 13-14 year olds to have sexual contacts with adoults - and child prostituion was a huge problem - and it was like that in most civilised countries.

so if anything based on historical records it would be as much "reinforcing" as "going back to how things were"

and it was like that since times of ancient romans/greeks all the way through dark ages with child brothels masked as orphan houses near monasterys up to few dozens years ago.

plus isnt the age of consent in some asian countries like ridiculously low ? (13 years in Japan if i rememebr correckly ?

science is a bitch when you decide not to deliberately ignore some facts .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Oh i forget paedophiles exist in a world separate from children.
    In a world without telepathy or magic, yes.

Deleted
    Be gone necrophile! I see you are into corpses. Based on your avatar.

Sometimes when I see a super developed teen girl, I feel aroused.
    Should I be worried?

but in all honesty, yes, pedophilia itself is not a problem, it's that some people take actions upon it.
    You can hate certain races or things all you want, aslong as it doesn't effect them.
    Is it shit that children get abused? yes, absolutely - but it's reality.
    We don't have to sit still and do nothing - but banning everything that can help out these people more than it can trigger them, it should be a positive thing.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2018-06-14 at 09:19 AM.

Deleted
    Sometimes when I see a super developed teen girl, I feel aroused.
    Should I be worried?
    Surgical castration, lobotomy, shock therapy, imprisonment and execution.