The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Horde quests are in.
    Can anyone confirm this?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It was clear that they wouldn't get around to do every class. They need something somewhat stable in less than 4 weeks on the live servers and they need to get balancing on the way. They usually don't patch 2 versions of the game (PTR and beta) with massive changes either (something you want to avoid usually). That one month they pissed away is really going to bite them (and us if your class is among the ones not getting much) in the ass..
    And this is traditionally also why the first patch is nearly always a continuation of class changes/fixes. There are usually a couple classes that are still not in 100% shape near the end of beta but they run out of time where they cant afford to make any major change and just go into balance number phase. Still I have to say the last round of changes put a bunch of specs i was worried about into pretty darn solid places. I was really worried about boomkin but they are really solid now on beta and fury warriors seem really nice now. I am going to have a hell of a choice between boomkin and demo warlock this go around. The demo warlock is 1000% more amusing to play this expansion than legion.

i think kul tiran racial icons are in the macro icon list, they're right next to the other allied race ones and they have wicker and horse stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made a bingo card for this thread boys

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I was making this fake being almost convinced that Undercity will be the login screen and that I'm on the right track but then realised its going to be that Teldrassil artwork we've had since the beginning and stopped working on it halfway, its unfinished so there's lack of polish or much detail but that was what I thought the login screen might look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post

it's... it's beautiful

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaNNis View Post
    snip

I was making this fake being almost convinced that Undercity will be the login screen and that I'm on the right track but then realised its going to be that Teldrassil artwork we've had since the beginning and stopped working on it halfway, its unfinished so there's lack of polish or much detail but that was what I thought the login screen might look like.
    Can be it, counterpart of Stormwind's Cataclysm login screen

That's pretty cool. The fire is a bit too realistic, and as you said there isn't much detail, but it's pretty high quality. Good job.

You talented son of a bitch. I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    You talented son of a bitch. I love you.
    And not one of these screens would be possible without you Marla <3

Looks great, and I'm amazed you didn't make a real version of the Azshara screen.

I am pretty sure these are the kul tiran racial icons

correct me if i am wrong since i haven't seen these before not sure when they were added.

10+ Year Old Account

I like the card, but you forgot the classic wow space.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Can anyone confirm this?
    Neither alliance nor horde pre-patch stuff is available.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Looks great, and I'm amazed you didn't make a real version of the Azshara screen.
    Thank you! I might do that now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you! I might do that now.
    Yeah you did pretty good, I mean I wouldn't choose it as a loading screen but still, quality is quality.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Neither alliance nor horde pre-patch stuff is available.
    Bastards....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I am pretty sure these are the kul tiran racial icons

correct me if i am wrong since i haven't seen these before not sure when they were added.
    Last one is the druid travel form.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Any chance they added the straight back Orc in the pre-patch for PTR?
    For the Horde!

I already got a blackout.

Also, I tried finding myself on there. You did NOT disappoint. lol