Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    The majority of people that pay for wow, simply don't care about those class things all too much though.
    You can't actually be that ignorant. Class feel effects everyone from casual to hardcore, every level of player cares about if the class they care about feels and plays like garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

It's silly how no one has argued with OP. They're just telling him he's wrong without backing what they're saying up. But hey, that's the WoW community for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Larom View Post
    It's silly how no one has argued with OP. They're just telling him he's wrong without backing what they're saying up. But hey, that's the WoW community for you.
    Umm yeah okay. Whatever you say alt account.

Quote Originally Posted by Angosia View Post
    It's not BS. Here's the reality of it. You're complaining on a forum that Blizzard doesn't read for content nor feedback.

What would they read? Your forum posts on beta with all the other thousands of people? Maybe. Especially if you filed a bug report in-game. It got prioritized according to the value of the feedback and the bug in question.

Still don't like that? How else can you make your vote count? With your wallet. If you don't like a service, STOP PAYING FOR IT. When you are asked for why you canceled, you have the opportunity to give feedback at that point. They use THAT in determining how to do customer retention and corrective actions. If enough people believe the way you do and cancel, guess what, stuff changes. If it doesn't meet your success criteria later on, not enough people agreed. Move on to something that makes you less annoyed.

It's the mature thing to do. I've taken time out of the game when I felt the ire was greater than the enjoyment, so I'm not just preaching here. I've done it. When my life and perspective allow me to try the game again, I play. When it doesn't, I don't. It doesn't seem like a leap of logic here to say if you're not happy, stop playing.
    You are missing few thing. Blizzard closely checking this fan site maybe more than their forums. You know sometimes they are checking twitter pages more than their forums also.

Secondly im not whining about game nor im not saying i dont like game.

My opinions is after those declaration of ion and after his previous class design failures, i think he must quit for game's health. We need better lead dev.

And im sure they will see this topic with your help if you continue to write comments

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, remember that commenting on OP's grammar and spelling is against the forum rules.

@OP, your opinion is just that: an opinion. However, it's your opinion, and if you truly believe it, then I encourage you to voice your concerns by ending your subscription for WoW at once.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by solidhammer View Post
    My opinions is after those declaration of ion and after his previous class design i think he must quit for game's health. We need better lead dev.
    Doubt he is going anywhere so what are you going to do? Oh yeah, we all know, continue to pay to play the game and bitch about it.

Dont forget troll rules also

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Guys, remember that commenting on OP's grammar and spelling is against the forum rules.

@OP, your opinion is just that: an opinion. However, it's your opinion, and if you truly believe it, then I encourage you to voice your concerns by ending your subscription for WoW at once.
    Why you cant understand low iq friend? I dont want to quit game, i want it better with better developer who can complate expansion in time.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its been a long standing joke. On the WOW EU forums no matter what we post in Beta
    will never be seen by them, funny thing though it copies all the concerns raised on the US forums.
    There's been a lot of talk about the "toxic" community and negative atmosphere.

If BFA does go the way a lot of people suspect no mass sackings, but the devs really need to understand
    when people have invested years and a lot of money into Main characters, when you keep seeing the same issues raised.
    it might be worth a serious look at those concerns.

you can have as many pretty environments going, If classes are going to need a patch after launch its not giving
    a good impression.

Its either going to be a fine or Taliesin and Evitel will have enough material to keep that toddler doing a dirty protest picutre
    going for a year.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Menax View Post
    Which shows massive missmanagment though. If a developer admits they are runing out of time to finish the product it does not tell me they are doing fine, it tells me they overestimated themself and in a game like WoW which is runing successfully for over a decade this is something that should not happen at all if the head of design team is capable in handling his job.
    except it does, welcome to fucking game development.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I mean....
    You trolls are so dumb. Still ignoring facts
    Really?
    Dont forget troll rules also

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    except it does, welcome to fucking game development.
    If you would still fuck up your job after years of doing it guess what would happen to you, i'll give you a hint: It is not a promotion

Why you cant understand low iq friend?
    What the eff?

People thinking Ion hasn't been extremely beneficial to WoW's success SMH

Is there any button the ignore to trash people tottaly ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Menax View Post
    If you would still fuck up your job after years of doing it guess what would happen to you, i'll give you a hint: It is not a promotion
    except he hasent fucked up his job?
    tell me a single game company that has launch a gamer on time without a single bug in it.

tell me a single game company that has launch a gamer on time without a single bug in it.
    Are we talking about bug mr. genious ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    RIP Havoc. GG
    Why? They felt better than the live version. I never liked the demonic interation btw.

They even felt faster paced than the t20 with leggo ring. Granted when i tested fel blade was giving 50 fury, so i really didnt missed the ring. Dunno -now- that gives 40 fury, but i think it wont be that noticiable

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larom View Post
    Because anything we say he denies, this is not everyones first rodeo "This single person has ruined the game" has been a thing since vanilla, every time one leaves a new scape goat is chosen.

Deleted
    Them not listening to feedback for ALL of the time beta was available, not answering any of their concerns and then saying "well, sry, we don't have enough time" is not a fuck up? Ok, i'll stop arguing with you then since our expectations are way to different. You do you then.

10+ Year Old Account
    It frustrating but you deserve the fired by blizzard. We dont need to 8.1, 8.1.5 or 8.2.5 for play our favourite class as a complated real class.

Im not accepting your sorry which you said we have no time for more testing.

We gave you thousand of feedback and you ignored all and never give us communication. (For example i didnt see single dh blue post since 6 month)

You tottaly failed class design and i hope you lose your game developer career tottaly because of ruin our classes

Ion's last words before mess:

-The window for any major spec changes is rapidly closing. An example of major changes is Fury Warrior or Balance Druid changes recently, major overhauls of a rotation or spells.
    -The team doesn't want to make major changes that won't have time for feedback this close to release.
    -The focus needs to shift to basic balance and tuning changes for launch.
    -Feel, pacing, complexity and other rotation feedback is ongoing, but soon the target will shift to changes being put in Patch 8.1.
    Enhancement Shaman, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest have been talked about recently.
    -It's frustrating, but any more major changes will probably have to wait for a patch.
    Bless your heart, You seem to be under the delusion that Ion is the only one making the choices. He's not. Maybe Wow isn't for you any longer, maybe you should vote with your feet and move on.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.