Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaxus View Post
    you forget to mention that you still have not delivered any of your own logs, where you prove that EVERY SINGLE MOONKIN PLAYER IS PLAYING WRONG/ UNOPTIMALLY, so you are certainly one to fail in providing a proof of your argument, therefore making it invalid
    I privately discuss most of my numerical statistic analysis discussions as the vast majority of the public would either not comprehend it or not use it in a positive manner. I do so with the many who have privately and polities request them from me and don't show toxic tendencies on these forums. Many who parse 99-100%+ consistently and even they have agreed with my findings and thanked me for providing such input.

which, of course, means that we still have nothing but your word for it, which sounds awfully convenient.
    if you don't want to be met with toxicity, maybe don't make unsubstantiated blanket statements coupled with a claim of your own superiority.

edit: your insinuation about the misuse of your collected data is pretty ridiculous too, considering we are at the end of the expansion. so if you want to redeem yourself you might as well post it now, since it can't do any "harm" anymore
    Last edited by Rhaxus; 2018-06-14 at 09:17 AM.

Numbers aside, my only problem is that using Void Form now feels really week. At least, in Legion it was like "Yeah bring it on!" but its more like "Meh... ok i can cast Void Bolt now, not bad"...

And Shadowfiend is the worst and most boring dps cooldown in the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    Numbers aside, my only problem is that using Void Form now feels really week. At least, in Legion it was like "Yeah bring it on!" but its more like "Meh... ok i can cast Void Bolt now, not bad"...
    I haven't played much on the beta but that is what worries me the most. I really like the gameplay where evey second you stay in late voidform feels like a victory and have huge effect on your damage. At the same time I recognize the problem with a silly long ramp up time....
    I would personally prefer if they kept voidform as powerfull as it is on live or even buffet it (with traits and all) and instead aimed at making normal voidforms 20 sec and the long ones around 30sec.
    But... that's what we were at at the very start of Legion. Which means that something has to change about insanity to prevent the ramp up time from increasing drastically again. And Im not quite sure what that could be.

Deleted
    Numbers aside, my only problem is that using Void Form now feels really week.
    WTF it lasts a week now???? Up from 15s, ffs they just cant make up their minds

*Sorry couldn't resist just some lighthearted japes, cause im sick of the other joke, which is the spec on beta right now

Enhancement Shaman, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest have been talked about recently.
    It's frustrating, but any more major changes will probably have to wait for a patch.
    it's confirmed, shadow will release a mess because they ran out of time.

It's honestly annoying because shadows problems now have existed since the start of alpha and now all of a sudden It's just now being looked at? Good god.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I would say 'expected' but instead I'm going to say EXPECTED

Deleted
    Why should i buy this expansion when he has basically said we won't be fixed until a future patch?

Ignoring all my hatred for the abomination that shadow has become the fact he has said we have to wait for a future patch AFTER release is a completely retarded concept and i cannot comprehend how a company can justify that. Indie developers would be slaughtered for that but a "AAA" blizzard? What the actual fuck.

Welp, looks like I'll be leveling my Lock.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Watch out or the next thig that will happen is that you get banned for saying ' Feelsbadman' or 'trap' or 'climax'
    I mean What will I do if I come out and tell them Spriest will never reach another climax and I think it's a trap playing the class. Feelsbadman...
    3 months ban? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Clearcut View Post
    Why should i buy this expansion when he has basically said we won't be fixed until a future patch?

Ignoring all my hatred for the abomination that shadow has become the fact he has said we have to wait for a future patch AFTER release is a completely retarded concept and i cannot comprehend how a company can justify that. Indie developers would be slaughtered for that but a "AAA" blizzard? What the actual fuck.
    really the only reason why it wasn't addressed sooner is because it didn't become a meme like boomkin did. The reddit every day literally was flooded with boomkin memes while the feedback thread on shadow on the official forums just died completely because there was nothing new to report because there was literally no changes and that blizzard has given zero feedback on shadow.

And Shadowfiend is the worst and most boring dps cooldown in the entire game.
    I dunno, the "hentacle beast GO!" thing has its compensations.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    it's confirmed, shadow will release a mess because they ran out of time.

It's honestly annoying because shadows problems now have existed since the start of alpha Legion alpha and now all of a sudden It's just now being looked at? Good god.
    FTFY.

I don't have much to add other than fuck Blizzard I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    FTFY.

I don't have much to add other than fuck Blizzard I guess.
    they only made it worse with artifact removal. They made it sound like before alpha that all the benefits of artifacts would just be rolled in, but they weren't. Torrent became a talent so we essentially lost either a skill or talent and dispersion became useless (warriors literally can kill us from 60% hp with dispersion up because the heal is gone now)

So much for releasing the expansion when it's ready when it's clearly not

Quote Originally Posted by Archpriest View Post
    But... that's what we were at at the very start of Legion. Which means that something has to change about insanity to prevent the ramp up time from increasing drastically again. And Im not quite sure what that could be.
    That's why I expected VF to become something like a flat duration big haste buff with only mastery increasing duration, no exponential benefit from haste. Sounded very Blizzard-like fix.

Instead... Feels like devs didn't even try :\ Spent all their time trying to force a square peg into a round hole with Dark Void and now they're doing it again with Dark Ascension...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    really the only reason why it wasn't addressed sooner is because it didn't become a meme like boomkin did. The reddit every day literally was flooded with boomkin memes while the feedback thread on shadow on the official forums just died completely because there was nothing new to report because there was literally no changes and that blizzard has given zero feedback on shadow.
    They have always gave us barely any attention and it is something that has always been just kinda accepted by us. That's not my issue.

Even though when legion launched people were not happy with how the spec was playing out (especially me) you could accept that blizz were happy with the spec and it was working as intended for them. So fair enough it was complete in their eyes.

This is completely different this time, they openly say they know some classes are broken for an expansion release and they are happy to ship the game anyway.

I cannot think of a single time this has happened before in class design (the absolute CORE of the game) and it is really unacceptable.

it's such a perplexing decision, if they can't get all classes done, then the clear choice for which spec should be delayed can only be one of the pure dps classes, there usually 2 very similar specs to play instead.

how can they fuck over people with no other choice over those with an abundance?

Quote Originally Posted by Clearcut View Post
    They have always gave us barely any attention and it is something that has always been just kinda accepted by us. That's not my issue.

Even though when legion launched people were not happy with how the spec was playing out (especially me) you could accept that blizz were happy with the spec and it was working as intended for them. So fair enough it was complete in their eyes.

This is completely different this time, they openly say they know some classes are broken for an expansion release and they are happy to ship the game anyway.

I cannot think of a single time this has happened before in class design (the absolute CORE of the game) and it is really unacceptable.
    Rant time:

It's becoming increasingly obvious that Blizzard views WoW through a telescopic lens these days. There are still plenty of great, intelligent and truly creative people working for the company but they are no longer focusing on WoW. The game is out to the pasture and I almost feel like it's intentional so that they can excuse neglecting precious development time because who the fuck cares anyway? Sucks but when a game is as old as WoW it seems par for the course. Blizzard has other priorities and I can't really fault them. I just hope one day they develop something for my demographic.

Deleted
    it's such a perplexing decision, if they can't get all classes done, then the clear choice for which spec should be delayed can only be one of the pure dps classes, there usually 2 very similar specs to play instead.

how can they fuck over people with no other choice over those with an abundance?
    Exactly! This is why i was pushing for the 3 steroid talent system for shadow, even if we had only 1 viable option at release atleast we HAVE a viable option.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ameplay-styles

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Rant time:

It's becoming increasingly obvious that Blizzard views WoW through a telescopic lens these days. There are still plenty of great, intelligent and truly creative people working for the company but they are no longer focusing on WoW. The game is out to the pasture and I almost feel like it's intentional so that they can excuse neglecting precious development time because who the fuck cares anyway? Sucks but when a game is as old as WoW it seems par for the course. Blizzard has other priorities and I can't really fault them. I just hope one day they develop something for my demographic.
    It's became abundantly clear the last couple of expansions, we already knew the script though. They mever expected wow to blow up just as big as it did and they initially had a much shorter life cycle and different expansion route planned. After it overexceeded they readjusted and it has became clear they still support it but it is no longer their main focus.

Fact remains, they are shipping a product that is by all rights unfinished (from the eyes of the classes affected) and that goes against everything blizzard has been about and built their reputation on.

Because they are the same people who created an expansion like BfA. And fixing specs that have no alternative would be an insightful, smart decision; nothing that they do nowadays anymore. It's far more important fixing all 3 warlock-specs than fixing shadow priest.