Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    "It's frustrating, but any more major changes will probably have to wait for a patch."

sounds more like you should not have moved up the release window and instead focused on creating a finished product instead of a public beta.
    Gone are the days when blizzard released an amazing polished product....

Quote Originally Posted by truulte View Post
    "The window for any major spec changes is rapidly closing. An example of major changes is Fury Warrior or Balance Druid changes recently, major overhauls of a rotation or spells."

I thought this was the company that waited to release their games until they were 100% complete and polished...
    That company died before WoD was released.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    "Once you get past blue quality all the end-game sources of azerite armor are from sources that are gated by some lockout, and not endlessly spammable.

This allows for much greater certainty and stability in the rate at which these items are rewarded."

TRANSLATION: We're going to put even more checks on your progress so we can better control and predict how long content lasts. We don't care how you want to play, you'll only be able to progress how WE want you to.

Why am I not surprised? Granted, this is sort of how it's worked in the past. But at the same time they're just locking down the rate of progression even further, which is not something I'm ever going to be in favor of. Let players play at the rate they want. Stop trying to be a nanny. Stop being such greedy corporate a-holes and go back to making a good game instead of a super-profit-focues-milk-the-players-soulless-machine.

Uhg.
    Would you rather have Maw of Souls 24/7 spam groups grinding out AP? I know I wouldn't want to see that come back. They can't win this one. They either leave it uncapped and people will go berserk trying to grind out all they can or they limit it so people who can't stop themselves have to do something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me? What kind of shitty ass developer just says, "Your class is fucked at launch, wait until the first patch for it to be fixed." Seriously?
    This has been Blizzard's way of doing things for years in WoW so it's no shock to me, though it doesn't make it any less retarded.

I want to deck him in the snoz anytime i see his face. Really miss GC

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrajishxc View Post
    This has been Blizzard's way of doing things for years in WoW so it's no shock to me, though it doesn't make it any less retarded.
    Yup... remember the WoD "Demonology sucks because we don't want you to play it" same thing basically with 6.2 survival.

I hope you rets/arms/frost are enjoying the spec right now, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    For those who are obsessed with fashion, races, overall content, and the simplest and boring as hell rotations....

You win.

The evil, bad, and the worst always triumphs over the good.
    "Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

You fucking ruined mythic plus. Idc if majority doesnt swap gear. As a tank I consistently use 5-6 different sets in dungeons. Some sets are tailored to specific bosses which puts it beyond 5-6

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    You fucking ruined mythic plus. Idc if majority doesnt swap gear. As a tank I consistently use 5-6 different sets in dungeons. Some sets are tailored to specific bosses which puts it beyond 5-6
    They didn't ruin shit. If I can do a 25 in one go without swapping anything, so can you. Get good. Or roll to a better tank class that can.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Would you rather have Maw of Souls 24/7 spam groups grinding out AP? I know I wouldn't want to see that come back. They can't win this one. They either leave it uncapped and people will go berserk trying to grind out all they can or they limit it so people who can't stop themselves have to do something else.
    Or they could make better foundations. The reason why Maw of Souls was being run 24/7 was because it was the shortest run. If they scaled runs give rewards based on general length, with a slight weighting for more rewards from longer runs, we'd see a more even distribution of runs. Would some people still favor the shortest? Probably.

They absolutely CAN "win" this, they just have to stop taking the easy way out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    To be fair, they did also say that the overall tuning of the run will be set up so you don't HAVE to switch gear sets. We'll see whether this is true or not in the actual execution of the design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonymars View Post
    another QnA where 80% of questions were answered before.
    They should really start picking most questions selected by community.
    Community is too divided so no thanks.

This works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me? What kind of shitty ass developer just says, "Your class is fucked at launch, wait until the first patch for it to be fixed." Seriously?
    A honest one. Would it just be better he straight up lied and said perfect was on the way. GG

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    If you are on an RP server and turn on War Mode, you will see players from your server in the world. You can still see people from different realms if someone from your realm invites them to a group.
    They will be offering free transfers with that I hope? What a way to pull the rug under people just two months away from the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    They will be offering free transfers with that I hope? What a way to pull the rug under people just two months away from the expansion.
    Wut?

Presumably you're on an RP server because...you know...you like to RP. Why would you want to transfer out because of War Mode? Explain.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Wut?

Presumably you're on an RP server because...you know...you like to RP. Why would you want to transfer out because of War Mode? Explain.
    I am not on an RP server, I am on RP-PvP server. Where I could enjoy both. I happen to enjoy one more than the other and changes to the server are forcing me to choose.

This wouldn't be a problem if this asshole had been clear about how War Mode would work on RP servers from the beginning or any time sooner than two fucking months away from release.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

10+ Year Old Account
    Ion Hazzikostas Out of context: Blood trolls are pretty black, we are going to kill them.

I don't think anyone actually cares if Pathfinder were reduced to just Loremaster and Explorer for an expansion once the next expansion is live. There are likely way more people who would prefer that to people who want to keep the requirements the same forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    I am not on an RP server, I am on RP-PvP server. Where I could enjoy both. I happen to enjoy one more than the other and changes to the server are forcing me to choose.

This wouldn't be a problem if this asshole had been clear about how War Mode would work on RP servers from the beginning or any time sooner than two fucking months away from release.
    I don't understand the reaction here.

You'll still be on an RP server, meaning you can RP. If you want to PVP, you turn on war mode and pvp with people on your server. How is this bad? The only thing I can think of is if you're on a completely polarized server, with 99% of one faction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    I don't think anyone actually cares if Pathfinder were reduced to just Loremaster and Explorer for an expansion once the next expansion is live. There are likely way more people who would prefer that to people who want to keep the requirements the same forever.
    I'll give you a hint: It's not actually about preserving the "value of the achievement".

Quote Originally Posted by Sefer View Post
    that's why I don't care about the mage tower for any class but my main xD
    Same. I did one of them and stopped. I've expected this ever since Ion said the first time that they were planning to make them spec-only. What a shitty decision.
    Cool as a cucumber.