Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    so its Ions fault the class devs arent doing their jobs?
    I'm sure they'll find a way to blame those pesky "cynical" players for this again.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    I'm sure they'll find a way to blame those pesky "cynical" players for this again.
    The players just don't understand that the shaman class fantasy is sucking for the first patch of every expansion!

https://clips.twitch.tv/AttractivePlacidRabbitCorgiDerp

Confirmed Ion is also a racist.

Disclaimer: This is a joke, clip taken out of context

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean what do you really think firing Ion will do? If the issue is PURELY the class design, then it's the class team that needs an overhaul. If the problem is systemic and total, then you should find a game that better caters to what you want.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Buh-Bye Ion

lol, this exactly what I had in mind or maybe ion getting sad because someone destroyed his carrier while playing battleship.

Make Monks great again.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    If anyone should be fired, it's the lore guys that should be fired.
    I mean Metzen's hands are still going to have been on this one and maybe 1 more expansion. He was the one who messed things up with not knowing his own shit and spouting off at Blizzcon with lies that to this day you have 4 prominent posters on the MMO lore forums still citing things he said that are untrue as being truths because "a dev said it". So glad that man is gone because you can tell by the way he acted he was picked on and one of those "now that I have power I'm drunk on it" types.

Ion is amazing. He just tells you how it is and a lot of people cannot handle that. Its either there perfect vision of the universe of its tears rolling down the cheek. As we can see here.. them tears.. they be a flowin..

Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    Wait. Wasn't Method Sco the problem?
    You silly person. Everyone knows it's Preach (And maybe Taliesin) are the true problems with wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    The players just don't understand that the shaman class fantasy is sucking for the first patch of every expansion!
    Careful now! That's dangerously close to reality. I mean...look, as a hunter player I'm not exactly thrilled that the "class fantasy" of hunters included the joke of melee hunters, but we ended up with it.

So don't be too quick to joke about stuff like Shaman getting neglected being part of the fantasy. You might actually be right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    Wait. Wasn't Method Sco the problem?
    I thought flying, lfd, lfg, summoning stones, pvp, pve, random drops and quest log size were the problems
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    He got fired? wut

It's ridiculous to blame Ion, that is simply slaying the messenger. I am also angry with the unfinished class design, heck the 2 classes I considered to main in BfA are included in the list. However, such a mess includes a lot more people in a company than the public face...

Quote Originally Posted by Terantrox View Post
    It's ridiculous to blame Ion, that is simply slaying the messenger. I am also angry with the unfinished class design, heck the 2 classes I considered to main in BfA are included in the list. However, such a mess includes a lot more people in a company than the public face...
    He's the Game Director. He's the one responsible for making sure people get the job done.

Nothing is as bad as "WoD Survival Hunter" bad. Stop making a fuss for nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Man, Cata was fucking rough at the start and made me want to switch to something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    https://clips.twitch.tv/AttractivePlacidRabbitCorgiDerp

Confirmed Ion is also a racist.

Disclaimer: This is a joke, clip taken out of context
    lulz

I kinda think he dun fu$%'ed up.

Edit - Did not see disclaimer...but still, he said it lol
    Last edited by Themerlin; 2018-06-15 at 06:05 AM.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Extra disheartening because Shadow got a rework in Legion's first major patch too... And that shit forced us into a strict one-trick-pony Mindbender rotation for two raid tiers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    tl;dr
    "I'm a self-entitled, self-centered person and the world revolves around me"

So you're all completely fine with BfA launching with subpar class development, which Blizzard admit but state they won't fix until a later state of the expansion?

If your class is not affected, and that's why you don't give a flying fuck, you're the one being self-centered.

Deleted
    One of Blizzards golden standards for as long as they have been a company was they do not release a product until it is ready.

The fact some classes are going to be broken on release and will not be fixed until a future patch destroys that standard.

I do not care if you disagree because rest of game will be fine and your class will work, i have been told i need to wait for a patch for my class to be fixed after i buy the expansion. This is not minor issues we are waiting for here, it is actual class mechanics that are simply terrible and do not work together.
    For shadow right now we literally go into voidform then do NOTHING until we drop out of voidform and build back into it to repeat. That type of situation should not be in a final release product and is unforgivable.

If this was an indie dev they would get slaughtered for that, but a company like blizzard who used to pride themselves on never doing that is a very sad situation.
    Last edited by mmoc1448478633; 2018-06-15 at 06:28 AM.