Page 42 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This was my damage done by type on my guard druid kill, Chaotic Darkness is OP as hell (this is without the ring!)

9 Down

I just blasted through Disc Priest which was easy when i found out you could use fade and shield when Fear is on CD. Apart from a silly few mistakes this was quite easy though not as easy a WW monk damn that was easy sauce.

Well realistically i have Outlaw rogue, Arms Warrior, Mage all specs and maybe Ret pally if i have to time to get before this finished. Though iam sure i can get Balance done also. I would try the hunter MM and Surv but the skins look like shit and i aint wasting my time when i have things to do before this is over.

I dont expect to ever get a tanking or a healing one done before this is over.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-06-15 at 07:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Grats! You should at least consider Feral - that skin is pure awesome and the challenge is not that hard, and can be helped immensely by consumables (Lightblood Elixir / Greater Blessed bandage) and Command Center if it happens to overlap.
    I just checked it out i probs will its really nice. I guess ill need to get the artifact weap first lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    I just checked it out i probs will its really nice. I guess ill need to get the artifact weap first lmao
    Haha yeah, good news is you can get Concordance done with like 3-5 AP tokens nowadays.

Boom! Arcane down! 36/36! Finished the fight with 2% HP left for the last minute or so- really slim margin for error compared to the other specs on Sigryn but thrilled to be done with all of them. Probably do a post-mortem after work
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Really? When I did it a few months ago, priest/paladin were by far the easiest in every aspect of the healing mage tower.
    I can agree that HPal was ez, I didn’t even have the right leggies, artifact power, I did however have 909ilvl so that helped a lot. I remember some guys doing the hpal with right leggies at ilvl 875 - some of the other healers got the shaft

22/36

The remaining characters are sitting below 880 with just unsullied gear and not sure I have it in me to grind out the gear.

The healing challenge is the only one I wasn't able to finish so for me I think I have to put that in the books as the hardest. A huge factor is I'm also not interested in doing it because it's so long and makes wipes extremely frustrating.

Is there any buffs you can use for the Outlaw Rogue fight?

I know its classed as outdoors and i know about the lightblood elixir but is there any other buffs around the world like in Argus that could help me with this fight?

Any help at this stage would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Yehat View Post
    Is there any buffs you can use for the Outlaw Rogue fight?

I know its classed as outdoors and i know about the lightblood elixir but is there any other buffs around the world like in Argus that could help me with this fight?

Any help at this stage would be greatly appreciated
    You'll want to use the Blessed Bandage item from the Argus Paragon chests. It's bind to account so any character that gets it can send it over. Basically does a ton of extra damage and heals you extremely well allowing you to drop a defensive legendary for a dps one.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=153188/g...lessed-bandage

Also I think a Sylvan Elixir works +10% stats.

Finished the last of mine yesterday. Tanking is definitely the hardest but healing is most annoying. Nothing sucks more than getting to the final stage of the healing challenge, then the boss bugs and doesn't put a flame patch down before putting the debuff on you, which is a guaranteed wipe. On my MW monk, I died, then the NPCs battled it out with the boss. Jarod and Erdris died at the exact same time, the mage tower stopped time as if I'd lost, but it counted anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    You'll want to use the Blessed Bandage item from the Argus Paragon chests. It's bind to account so any character that gets it can send it over. Basically does a ton of extra damage and heals you extremely well allowing you to drop a defensive legendary for a dps one.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=153188/g...lessed-bandage

Also I think a Sylvan Elixir works +10% stats.
    Sadly i used those up with my Feral Fight and i havent gotten them to drop for me. Damn i wish the drop rate was better cause a few stacks of thoses would help me cheese this fight.

Sadly i used those up with my Feral Fight and i havent gotten them to drop for me. Damn i wish the drop rate was better cause a few stacks of thoses would help me cheese this fight.
    I don't know if I'd bother farming them unless someone can confirm they still work. When I was finishing up Agatha challenges a month or two ago, none of the Argus buff items worked for me there anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    I don't know if I'd bother farming them unless someone can confirm they still work. When I was finishing up Agatha challenges a month or two ago, none of the Argus buff items worked for me there anymore.
    They definitively still work, I used some for my newly dinged feral druid some days ago. 890 item level, no legendaries, but somewhere around 60 artifact levels. Have been carried by Command Center + Consumables.

Well i got Balance Druid done yesterday before it got destroyed and clearly blizz has no intention on following through with there promise they will leave it up until prepatch.

So its safe to say i will prolly not get anymore and i finish with a tally of 11 done and if it was left open i think i could get at least 15 maybe 16.

Even if Mage tower comes up again before prepatch i can bet it will fall on a awkward days where my playtime is limited.

Hopefully if blizz does this again (and i hope they do) they will learn the lesson of not gating it with such a awful system of only allowing it to be open for so few days a month and tieing it to a system where people who long stopped caring about the broken shore is needed to get this up again.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well i got Balance Druid done yesterday before it got destroyed and clearly blizz has no intention on following through with there promise they will leave it up until prepatch.

So its safe to say i will prolly not get anymore and i finish with a tally of 11 done and if it was left open i think i could get at least 15 maybe 16.

Even if Mage tower comes up again before prepatch i can bet it will fall on a awkward days where my playtime is limited.

Hopefully if blizz does this again (and i hope they do) they will learn the lesson of not gating it with such a awful system of only allowing it to be open for so few days a month and tieing it to a system where people who long stopped caring about the broken shore is needed to get this up again.
    there is a rumor going around its gonna be up for until 8.0 from next reset dont know how true people talking in trade about it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Better be safe and try and get it done before prepatch. There is a blue post saying it would stop being available with prepatch, they might change their mind but better do it now. In all fairness, people have had AMPLE time to get it done.
    Well that may be true, but you need to take in account that Mage Tower was sometimes up when people didn't have an opportunity to dedicate to it. Also, there were plenty of other 'more important' things to do in WoW before completing Mage Tower on alts. The idea that Mage Tower would be up for 24/7 until prepatch comes, made me gear up my alts and try complete it on all specs. I hope they honor their promise.

Better be safe and try and get it done before prepatch. There is a blue post saying it would stop being available with prepatch, they might change their mind but better do it now. In all fairness, people have had AMPLE time to get it done.
    OH i definitely am gonna be doing this till the 11th hour trying to break my skills to get as many as i can

I just wish i didnt have to thats all and if Blizz went through with there promise then i prolly wouldn't need to break myself in the last few days MT is prolly gonna be up before its removed.

You could argue the stress of it being removed will motivate me to crack as many as i can but iam currently under doctors orders to avoid stress cause of my Heart and Blood pressure. I know thats no excuse its just i wish Blizz wouldve left it up like they said they would.

They have been pretty clear it is going away since forever and once they were asked to clarify if it was going at pre-patch or launch, they did say pre-patch. So they have been quite honest with us on this.
    Oh i always knew that its just the fact they said they would leave it up before prepatch and that was before MT came up in the US and i thought surely they was gonna do it then. We even had a extra long maintance break before it came up so i assumed they had fixed it so the NPC could stay up till Prepatch but alas that hasnt happened.

IMO if they dont do this by Tuesday then its not gonna happen and i believe we will prolly only get 1 maybe 2 more MT before its removed forever.

Yeah, I think they will at most give you two full weeks of MT and that's it. Which is crap but if you have prepared (which you can do without MT being up) you could probably wrap it up in two weekends with plenty of time to spare.
    2 weeks is fine by me i have my alts all primed i just need more practise thats all

Deleted
    Have they said if they will remove the Nethershard cost?