Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Deleted
    tinfoils already report about the death penalty of that guy and how Muslims will soon rule over Europe...........

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Spoon View Post
    In fairness those are different cases from the trial that Robinson attempted to disrupt however it clearly shows that there is no attempt to hush up or sweep the issue of Asian grooming gangs under the carpet.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Kobayashi View Post
    Misinformation? The fact that the government was caught with their pants down, hiding crime because certain demographics are involved?
    Problem is are they demonstrating when there are white rapists in court?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDoor View Post
    Additionally, here is the judges reasoning for implementing a reporting blackout on Robinson's trial.

Why all this is there will be nor reporting until AFTER they are done with the proceedings? Thats how i read it. Because i hope you guys aretreating all criminals alike you know "innocent until proven...."??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    Problem is are they demonstrating when there are white rapists in court?
    Pretty much a whataboutism, but the government is not actively trying to hide the same crimes done by "white" perpetrators.

Pretty much a whataboutism, but the government is not actively trying to hide the same crimes done by "white" perpetrators.
    lol since when?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

How are the government, who have nothing to do the judiciary, or anyone for that matter trying to hide the crimes of anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You know the judiciary is part of the government... right?
    The judiciary is independent of government.

So you're unaware. Please look up the branches of government. Here's a link for you:

https://www.mytutor.co.uk/answers/17...-key-functions
    None of that changes the fact the judiciary is independent of government.

It's not independent of government, it's one of the three branches OF government. And the laws they enforce are created by the legislature... sooo.
    It is independent of government. Government has no power over the judiciary, which is overseen by the Supreme Court (and at present the ECJ).

I'm morbidly curious to see if he gets murdered for Allah and becomes a martyr, or if he's eventually gets free to keep reporting on gang rapists that the newspapers won't.

You really need to take a basic civics course. It's independent of the other branches of the government, it's still part of the government though.
    Do I? Where did you take yours? My point in the context of what was being discussed was that the government have nothing to with the judiciary due to its independence, which you now acknowledge, however you appeared with the idiotic semantic argument that the judiciary is part of government which neither countered my point or, indeed, had anything to do with what was being discussed.

So thank you for your input and proving something that I never said wrong. Well done. You can run along now!
    Last edited by Pann; 2018-06-15 at 04:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Do I? Where did you take yours? My point in the context of what was being discussed was that the government have nothing to with the judiciary due to its independence, which you now acknowledge, however you appeared with the idiotic semantic argument that the judiciary is part of government which neither countered my point or, indeed, had anything to do with what was being discussed.

So thank you for your input and proving something that I never said wrong. Well done. You can run along now!
    What's to stop them doing whatever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    What's to stop them doing whatever they want.
    I don't know what you mean. Stop who?

Next time don't do something stupid while on a suspended three months imprisonment sentence? Common sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    I'm morbidly curious to see if he gets murdered for Allah and becomes a martyr, or if he's eventually gets free to keep reporting on gang rapists that the newspapers won't.

'If you ignore all the articles about them, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    So there's actually only 2.8% muslims in that prison. Unless you believe in conspiracy nutters like Paul Joseph Watson.
    https://bernardmedia.org/2018/06/15/...muslim-prison/

So much for that talking point.
    How many millions per year? I think your percentages are off.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    I don't know what you mean. Stop who?
    The system that jailed tommy.

And that’s patently false. You were claiming the judiciary is independent of the government when they are not. I proceeded to tell you they are a part of the government, which makes it impossible to be independent of the government, and you proceed to tell me I’m wrong. I get that you were wrong and are all embarrassed now, but stop lying. They are independent of parts of government, not all of it. Which is exaclty what you said and implied. You are now moving the goal posts due to being shown to be wrong. Good luck with that career.
    It is not. I wrote that the government had nothing to do with judiciary which in terms of what was being discussed is entirely correct. Yes, you did proceed to tell that they are part of the government which is completely irrelevant to the point I had made. I did not tell you that you were wrong; I simply stated that they are independent of government.

Why would I find your inability to read embarrassing? By law the judiciary are independent of government. I am not moving any goal posts; you cannot read.

- - - Updated - - -

What? He broke the law, twice, which he admitted and as a result he was sent to gaol. Why would you want guilty people to walk free?

Deleted
    So you want to abolish justice?