Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blizzard said that Mage Tower will be UP until it's definitive removal

Anyone knows when, since it will be removed in the pre-patch and it is like 1 month away ?

They haven't said. I'm guessing soon(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by szandos View Post
    They haven't said. I'm guessing soon(tm)
    I hope so, thank you.

until it is definitive removal

Probably be just the 1 or 2 weeks before the pre-patch.

So I'd guess first two weeks of July.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Probably be just the 1 or 2 weeks before the pre-patch.

So I'd guess first two weeks of July.
    I think it will be longer since Mage tower already stays for 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    I think it will be longer since Mage tower already stays for 3 days.
    Yeah - and 2 weeks is longer than 3 days

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is an incredibly true statement.

It'll be up until it's down.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Yeah - and 2 weeks is longer than 3 days
    Obviously

7+ Year Old Account
    I kind of expected it to go up permanently starting this week. After the Q&A maybe. Looks like that isn't happening, though. Maybe next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    I kind of expected it to go up permanently starting this week. After the Q&A maybe. Looks like that isn't happening, though. Maybe next week?
    Same. This week's maintenance was uncharacteristically long for a maintenance nowhere near a patch, but nope.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

I think next week is likely, though that may be apropos of nothing but wishful thinking. It can't be very difficult for them to implement so it seems odd that they would announce it and then not do anything until 2 weeks before pre-patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone knows when, since it will be removed in the pre-patch and it is like 1 month away ?
    Most likely when Pre-patch hits.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Most likely when Pre-patch hits.
    It IS removed on pre-patch, but how many weeks will it be active before the patch, that's what's missing ^^

Deleted
    It's not the mage tower but the NPC allowing you to do the quests/challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by Vims View Post
    It's not the mage tower but the NPC allowing you to do the quests/challenges.
    Anything that could keep us tryharding the challenges non-stop for few weeks ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    It IS removed on pre-patch, but how many weeks will it be active before the patch, that's what's missing ^^
    Well, as said, it'll most likely be up permanently at pre-patch launch and till expansion release.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, as said, it'll most likely be up permanently at pre-patch launch and till expansion release.
    No, it will be removed ON the pre-patch day.
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2018-06-16 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glowbear View Post
    I think next week is likely, though that may be apropos of nothing but wishful thinking. It can't be very difficult for them to implement so it seems odd that they would announce it and then not do anything until 2 weeks before pre-patch.
    I noticed that after they announced it would be up for awhile before its removal, that it took longer for the tower to be rebuilt then it did before. Maybe they want to be loose with announcing dates because they don't want people to stop building it in the meantime. My best guess anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it will be removed BEFORE the pre-patch.
    I've seen 'At' prepatch in all the messaging about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it will be removed BEFORE the pre-patch.
    I've heard and had the belief it'll be during pre-patch, hence it'll be up the whole time.