Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know that void/blood elf men look like women, but the VE leader is also a dude(Umbris is their leader not Alleria)... And as others have said, Zandalari trolls are still lead by their KING(a guy). So sure blizz added a few minor female characters for racial leaders but we really won't see too many of them do too much probably.

Anyone else wish we could build a time machine and go back to when no one carried and we were allowed to say whatever we wanted to people online?

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    I know that void/blood elf men look like women, but the VE leader is also a dude(Umbris is their leader not Alleria)... And as others have said, Zandalari trolls are still lead by their KING(a guy). So sure blizz added a few minor female characters for racial leaders but we really won't see too many of them do too much probably.
    Alleria is their leader. They literally /charge screaming for Alleria.

Bitch, this is a video game.

The leader of the Highmountain Tauren being strong and independent? Sure. /snort

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    So the leaders of all allied races are strong, independent women.

Nightborne. Mag'har. Zandalari. Highmountain.
    Void elves. Kul'tirans. Dark Irons. Lightforged.

Nope, no agenda here, it's just a coincidence.
    Why should we care?

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    I really don't remember that. The only site that was ever cool with telling someone they were a "fuck off" or a "faggot" or whatever was 4chan or somethingawful. Pretty sure even ebaums and newgrounds would give you a temp ban. Hell, most forums back in the day would freak out on you for saying "holy shit" or "what the fuck"
    There was a time... it peaked around halo 2 when you could do as you pleased and the world was your osater. Sadly we moved away from those days of glory into the dark crevices of people who are easily offended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    Bitch, this is a video game.
    ^ what he said!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutrition View Post
    There was a time... it peaked around halo 2 when you could do as you pleased and the world was your osater. Sadly we moved away from those days of glory into the dark crevices of people who are easily offended.

The only people I constantly see getting offended, are people that can't handle women in their video games and have to make up imaginary adversaries like sjw's.
    So not all that much has changed really.

So the leaders of all allied races are strong, independent women.

Nightborne. Mag'har. Zandalari. Highmountain.
    Void elves. Kul'tirans. Dark Irons. Lightforged.

last time I checked zandalari serve a king?

Quote Originally Posted by Valithra View Post
    The only people I constantly see getting offended, are people that can't handle women in their video games and have to make up imaginary adversaries like sjw's.
    So not all that much has changed really.
    I don't think I have ever seen that.. I've seen people banned and silenced because women cant handle it but the reverse has yet to be seen. One group came into another then demanded it be changed to their liking then acted shocked when the popular response was people telling them to fuck off

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
    I never really looked at it. It's nice to see that leaders overall have good diversity.
    Is it diversity if all of them are women?

You're right, there's no at agenda at all. Keep checking your closet for that boogeyman, though.

Biggest non-issue to get worked up about ever.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-06-16 at 04:12 PM.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't Void elves led by magister umbric who's a guy? I don't care about their genders as long as they are not asspulls like Fareeya (They should've used MU Yrel imo)
    Last edited by Archmage Alodi; 2018-06-16 at 04:25 PM.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Throwing my hat in with who cares. Just like who the president is doesn't matter, what the gender of the warchief/leaders is doesn't matter.

Also in regards to the other currently brewing topic, you can say whatever you want still you just have to word it differently. The rules are generally against vulgarity and obscenity, you can still be a douchebag you just have to be a G rated douchebag.
    Last edited by Drusin; 2018-06-16 at 04:18 PM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

While it's painfully obvious that the reason for all of them being female is to cater to the SJWs,as long as they're well written it's not really an issue

I'm fine with token quota characters if they're as well made as Thalyssra for example

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Rastakhan is a woman?
    A handsome woman!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutrition View Post
    I don't think I have ever seen that.. I've seen people banned and silenced because women cant handle it but the reverse has yet to be seen. One group came into another then demanded it be changed to their liking then acted shocked when the popular response was people telling them to fuck off
    Do you honesly not see the hypocrisy in your comment conscidering that the OP is basically asking for more male representation in the allied race leaders?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why you think putting down strong women makes you seem like a tougher dude, but it's coming across as pretty insecure.

But I thought the WoW community liked dem titties?