Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Alleria is their leader. They literally /charge screaming for Alleria.
    Umbric is their leader, Alleria is their "face". Umbric was the one who taught them how to become void elves, Alleria just saved them from themselves before they were lost.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not so independent if they require Allies.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    Umbric is their leader, Alleria is their "face". Umbric was the one who taught them how to become void elves, Alleria just saved them from themselves before they were lost.
    Umbric didn't teach them how to be Void Elves. They were Elves studying the Void and were transformed when Umbric unintentionally got them sucked into a Void dimension whilst studying a Relic.

Alleria then teaches them to wield and control their Powers. Alleria is their leader and Teacher.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfy View Post
    Is it diversity if all of them are women?
    Male leaders: Anduin, Mekkatorque, Genn,Malfurion, Velen, Ji Firepaw, Muradin Bronzebeard, Falstad Wildhammer, Magister Umbric, Saurfang, Gallywix, Rokhan, Lorthermar Theron, Baine, Rastakhan(tbd) = 14
    Female leaders: Tyrande, Sylvanas, Some female panda, Jaina, Moira, Geyarah, Thalyssra, Fareeya, Mayla, Highmountain, Talanji (tbd) = 10
    Might have missed some of them but they are nowhere close to being all women.
    Last edited by Archmage Alodi; 2018-06-16 at 04:25 PM.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    Alleria is their leader. She was the one that Umbric pledged his loyalty to along with the others. They scream " For Alleria!" when they charge into battle. It's also Alleria the one who congratulates them after going 20-110 and grants them the armor, just like the other AR leaders. Umbric was the one thry followed initially, but Alleria became their savior, icon and leader.

Umbric is in a similar position as Valtrois to Thalyssra. Both even became followers for the players.

Pandas, girl leaders, fat people or how to appeal to the broadest audience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Doesn't really make sense for so many sexually dimorphic species to have women in power during wartime. Just catering to sjw's.
    in what sexist mind does it not make sense for a female to be leader during war?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Male leaders: Anduin, Mekkatorque, Genn,Malfurion, Velen, Ji Firepaw, Muradin Bronzebeard, Falstad Wildhammer, Magister Umbric, Saurfang, Gallywix, Rokhan, Lorthermar Theron, Baine, Rastakhan(tbd) = 14
    Female leaders: Tyrande, Sylvanas, Some female panda, Jaina, Moira, Geyarah, Thalyssra, Fareeya, Mayla, Highmountain, Talanji (tbd) = 10
    Might have missed some of them but they are nowhere close to being all women.
    Talanji shouldn't be there if you count Rastakhan as the Zandalari leader. If we count racial leaders, you need to count out Umbric, Jaina and Talanji OR Rastakhan and add Alleria and Katherine Proudmoore. The reason for Rastakhan/Talanji is that I read somewhere that he's going to die soon so Talanji will probably be queen. But as of now Rastakhan is the leader and not her.
    Last edited by Amaterasu65; 2018-06-16 at 04:41 PM.

Man rashaktan and prophet zul models loook sooooooo good
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Who cares.

WoW has magic, nullifying physical strength discrepancies, and being a good/smart leader isn't gender-restricted.

The only argument left is preservation, so females would be favored in backline leadership roles where she's safer (not weaker), while males fight and lead on the front. Yes, it's unfair, but so's biology when it comes to propegating a species.

Ofc, it may or may not apply, many females leaders fight anyway, because they can.

If the majority of leaders were men would this thread even exist?

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't really make sense for so many sexually dimorphic species to have women in power during wartime. Just catering to sjw's.

- - - Updated - - -

Only one you're wrong about is Zandalari, Rastakhan is the leader
    It's fantasy universe with magic and shit logic flew out the window a long time ago.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

For me it doesnt matter,wanna know why? cause those "leaders" sit on their ass all day and i do the hard work! a man,so in my "WOW" im the fucking hero! women or not as leaders they are still pretty useless (not counting varian (Q.Q)7 RIP )

TIL breasts make you a worse leader.

but they only make 70% of what the male leaders make.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Talanji shouldn't be there if you count Rastakhan as the Zandalari leader. If we count racial leaders, you need to count out Umbric, Jaina and Talanji OR Rastakhan and add Alleria. The reason for Rastakhan/Talanji is that I read somewhere that he's going to die soon so Talanji will probably be queen. But as of now Rastakhan is the leader and not her.
    Isn't Jaina the Kul Tiran leader?
    We don't really know if it's Talanji or Rastakhan hence i counted both.
    Forgot Turalyon aswell.
    Either way, the numbers are pretty close.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

- - - Updated - - -

Only one you're wrong about is Zandalari, Rastakhan is the leader
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Rastakhan is a woman?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Your ruining his agenda, stop using facts against him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    I didn't realize Turalyon and Rastakhan were women, the more you know.

You might have a point if the sexual dimorphism led to physically stronger males, but that isn't the case in any of the playable WoW races. Not that real world leaders are about physical strength either, especially not in a world with magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    last time I checked zandalari serve a king?
    Talanji shouldn't be there if you count Rastakhan as the Zandalari leader. If we count racial leaders, you need to count out Umbric, Jaina and Talanji OR Rastakhan and add Alleria. The reason for Rastakhan/Talanji is that I read somewhere that he's going to die soon so Talanji will probably be queen. But as of now Rastakhan is the leader and not her.
    Amaterasu is right
    Spoiler: 

Though I dont care, since it seems they are trying to balance the faction leaders.
    Last edited by lordsesho; 2018-06-16 at 04:46 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Isn't Jaina the Kul Tiran leader?
    We don't really know if it's Talanji or Rastakhan hence i counted both.
    Forgot Turalyon aswell.
    Either way, the numbers are pretty close.
    Turalyon isn't a racial leader. Fareeya is for the Lightforged. Jaina is the daughter of the Lord Admiral (her mother). Like Talanji, we might have Jaina succeed her mother this expansion. Thing is we don't interact with Jaina at all while leveling, she was exiled by her mother and we go and bring her back later.

Deleted
    That only means more R34. Im okay with it

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The leader of the Highmountain Tauren being strong and independent? Sure. /snort
    You don did a funny good sir.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Your ruining his agenda, stop using facts against him.
    It's always amazing to me that the only time there can be an agenda is when it's including people who aren't white men.

Having ever single leader\important lore characters being men bar about 3 I can think of? Perfectly normal and healthy break down. Adding more women into the game? CLEARLY THEY'RE TRYING TO PUSH THE WOMEN ARE PEOPLE TOO AGENDA ON US. DOWN WITH THE WOMEN....why won't any women sleep with me? #incelrevolution

5+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is in California, what did you expect? Step out of line there and you'll get publicly eviscerated, they're covering their asses.