Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Originally, it was the sense of exploration, coupled with the community, my guild, and the completion of the story from the RTS. However, after the demise of local realms (due to LFD and LFR, et al.), I switched over to collections and dailies (at this point, I don't see a reason to play).

10+ Year Old Account
    its a fun mmo with alot of aspects i enjoy like raiding, m+ and collecting shit like pets

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    I don't enjoy WoW anymore. Haven't played the game for almost a full year. Am happy i quit this degenerate shit Legion has done to previous WoW implementations.
    so edgyyyyy
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I don't enjoy WoW anymore. Haven't played the game for almost a full year. Am happy i quit this degenerate shit Legion has done to previous WoW implementations.
    I'm sure Blizzard are crying themselves to sleep every night knowing that you aren't playing WoW Fabinas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    It's either never done any of this or in the case if the first, not since vanilla/TBC.

It always has been. If you wanted a sandbox, why the fuck would you play WoW?

Trivial.

IF that's what you wanted out of a video game that's fine but WOW isn't most of those things and never has been or in a couple of cases so I'm unsure of why you're deciding now that you're done.
    WoW never had "everything" on that list but it had stuff like:

-World PvP & Battlegrounds in conjunction with heavy customization in stats and builds. Including Hybrid trees.
    -Game balance around 1v1 as much as humanly possible ( i played a rogue and i promisse you that, as a rogue, the game seemed balanced to me for 1v1's, or maybe i was just overpowered)
    -PvP events
    -PvP in major cities
    -gear with special effects (ex: summon mobs, insane procs)
    -Game is too easy for the lowest denominator of skill and casuals (ex: leveling, Normal Dungeons, Heroic dungeons, World Mobs)

Those are the things i miss the most.
    The last straw for me was the removal of world pvp in major cities...it was the last thing i enjoyed in WoW...when they removed it, pretty much officially everything was removed from the game that i enjoyed
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-06-17 at 12:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It’s my comfort game, I can log in and make progress on something, then log off when I find something better to do.

Deleted
    OP asked what do you enjoy... your lack of ability to comprehend simple questions leaves your opinion non viable and not important. Also Legion is best expansion IMO. Has the leggos and TF, which I'm not a fan of, but not even TBC kept me playing for so long.

I enjoy playing wow because it can offer anything I want to do. Collecting stuff, pet battles, pvp, pve at non casual level, endless M+ is amazing, RP, achivs.
    Last edited by mmoc596a18f574; 2018-06-17 at 12:56 PM.

The combat cleanliness.

Aion, Rift, FF14, Perfect World, Bless, Aura Kingdom, Scarlet Blade, Blade and Soul, Revelation, GW2, ESO, Tera etc

No matter how many mmos i attempt and how much i enjoy them for their overall gameplay noones combat feels as wonderfully responsive as WoWs and thats basically the sole reason i keep coming back because lets be honest we spend 90%+ of our time in a game killing shit and if THAT doesnt feel good everything else they do right is irrelevant.

5+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I like the story and the characters plus Nostalgia for Warcraft RTSes.

I like the sense of achievement completing things gives me.

Also it's a socially acceptable way to indiscriminately set things on fire which is a plus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So.....this quickly turned into OP blogpost of "Why I don't enjoy WoW anymore"
    I didnt put my opinion in the OP because i didnt want to derail the thread though

But yeah, im pretty much blog posting at this point.
    I finally got my first gaming computer at age of 29. And for the first time i can play other games (that are not WoW).
    Thats the main reason why im not playing WoW at the moment.
    Dont know if i will come back or not.

I will DEF play Classic though

I like collecting stuff, getting achievements and ticking things off checklists. Improving my character in general, but not only as far as gear comes, but also with basically everything mentioned before.

Deleted
    Pretty much all aspects of the game except Kirin Tor world quests.

Quote Originally Posted by sathus View Post
    OP asked what do you enjoy... your lack of ability to comprehend simple questions leaves your opinion non viable and not important. Also Legion is best expansion IMO. Has the leggos and TF, which I'm not a fan of, but not even TBC kept me playing for so long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I'm sure Blizzard are crying themselves to sleep every night knowing that you aren't playing WoW Fabinas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    so edgyyyyy
    Guy just said why he don't enjoy WoW anymore and white knights go rage mode

Because of the blood elves and the elf races in general, they are just the best aesthetics you can get in this game and the shaman class should become available to an elf race too

I don't really enjoy the game anymore, I just sub when new exp launches to explore the world and see what is new but then 2 months after I usually quit becauase I don't want to grind the same thing over and over again for little reward.

The World of Azeroth is vast and beautiful. The social aspect of the game is nice. Raiding is awesome. Raiding would be enough for me to play the game, and in the end raiding is also why I do the other stuff in the game, but less now than before. Adding mythic+ is the best thing ever. Competitive, meaningful 5-mans is something I have longed for since TBC, and in Legion they did it perfect. All the races/classes and now even adding several more races in Allied Races gives us a lot of choices and opportunities, which I think is very nice.

Before, logging in and do some required dailies was okay, but World Quest took it another step in the right direction. I can log in on one char the 3rd day of emissaries, and do them all in once. As players we can make our day in the game now, compared to before where you had to do that and this every day. Now you can wait a couple of days if you want to. As someone with lots of alts I think it's awesome, and it makes the gaming experience a lot smoother. For example if we have both Kirin Tor and Wardens up, and let's say we get Dreamweavers the 3rd day. Val'shara got 3 wardens and 2 Kirin Tor WQs, almost in a line/or around each other. Then we have one of each in Azsuna as well. This happens now and then and you can do 3 emissaries in 10-15mins. It's awesome.

We have more choices now when it comes to content and how we want to do it compared to before. I loved TBC as it is my favorite expansion, but the system we have now is overall better.

Let's see, experiencing the lore by playing the game, playing with my girl/sister, dungeons, LFR, leveling lowbies and max level of every class, light pvp battlegrounds, pet battling competitively, and... that's it I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    WoW never had "everything" on that list but it had stuff like:

-World PvP & Battlegrounds in conjunction with heavy customization in stats and builds. Including Hybrid trees.
    -Game balance around 1v1 as much as humanly possible ( i played a rogue and i promisse you that, as a rogue, the game seemed balanced to me for 1v1's, or maybe i was just overpowered)
    -PvP events
    -PvP in major cities
    -gear with special effects (ex: summon mobs, insane procs)
    -Game is too easy for the lowest denominator of skill and casuals (ex: leveling, Normal Dungeons, Heroic dungeons, World Mobs)

Those are the things i miss the most.
    The last straw for me was the removal of world pvp in major cities...it was the last thing i enjoyed in WoW...when they removed it, pretty much officially everything was removed from the game that i enjoyed
    No. It didn't. You're simply lying to yourself. PVP was never balanced around 1v1 and there are plenty of statements to that effect if you can figure out Google. The fact that you won 1v1 doesn't mean it was balanced like that.

Same for world PVP. It mostly died in vanilla with BGs. Sure, there was some, but it wasn't a huge deal.

Anyway, who cares? The game is what it is and it matters not at all why other people enjoy WoW if you don't. Move on.

I don't. It's why I've been contemplating having them permanently remove the game from my account.

The mythic raids keep me coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Please, I hope blizz hurries up with official classic so I can live there and not look back.
    Looking forward to this as well.

-high quality soundtrack

-PvE solo content. I've particularly enjoyed Legion having things like mage tower appearances to push yourself and motivate raiding for something permanent and tangible.

-PvE group content. Legion has done a good job motivating non-LFR group content for more reasons than just gear, such as equipping yourself for the challenge appearance, the zin'azshari bonus appearance (which can't be done in LFR) and the nightborne questline (which initially the 5-mans could not be done except on mythic, which was quite challenging).

-as of only very recently, PvP content. The leveling of the playing field via scaling and smaller BG sizes makes me feel like I can actually participate and sway a game. PvP rewards such as pets and toys even at casual levels of PvP help motivate me to "get my feet wet" as it were.

If it wasn't clear, I liked Legion. I really hope they don't backpeddle from their many, many improvements over WOD that finally drew me back into the game.