Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Missing 1 of the 4 Chosen sets and I'm done.
    Damn, I've just read on achievement discord the boxes are now BOP so you have to match the character to the armor type (before I could have done a second leather char and mail it to a clothie etc.) I'm glad I finished with this just before the nerf.

Nope, not even close. I honestly wouldn't mind a couple of more months of Legion.

I set out to have fun and relax - done and done.

LOL no.... not even close and mine were a fraction of that... oh well. IRL is to busy right now, and legion just wasn't "fun" for me for whatever reason.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Damn, I've just read on achievement discord the boxes are now BOP so you have to match the character to the armor type (before I could have done a second leather char and mail it to a clothie etc.) I'm glad I finished with this just before the nerf.
    I knew you could do it, but did it on the appropriate armor class. Not like it's a big issue, I have all classes reasonably geared.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I knew you could do it, but did it on the appropriate armor class. Not like it's a big issue, I have all classes reasonably geared.
    Well it was more convenient when classes were interchangeable, so I was just throwing all my 960+ alts at the lockouts, unfortunately every time I joined on my mage it was a wipe and my 2 other clothies are sub 960, luckily got an extra chest on my druid to send over.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Nope, not even close. I honestly wouldn't mind a couple of more months of Legion.
    Judging by the QA yesterday and beta neither would the dev team.

Quote Originally Posted by Silversorrow View Post
    I hate PVP too. However I am very......... patient.....so I just did that quest that gave you 150 sightless eyes every single time I ever saw it up. It took me about a year or more but eventually I got my 20000 sightless eyes earned and got the mount without ever participating in any PVP whatsoever.
    One thing about that place is the each pet battle gives you 75 eyes, and they add up really quick. People say that you can be tagged and/or ganked while you're doing that without a guard, but personally I've never had it happen, and I've done like 50 of those pet battles so far. Maybe I'm lucky? Anways I got like 11,000 eyes so far and only a fraction comes from the quest or pvp.

The bane of my existence is the Chosen title. Last run I did, the other 19 people got it, but I made a wrong turn into her purple breath and died like an idiot! I'll try again next week *crosses fingers*

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty close, and shouldn't be a problem to get them before the expansion ends. I got all mage towers, all legendaries for all 12 classes apart from Aman'thul's(and maybe 70 in addition to that), cleared all raids on mythic, did +15 on all 12 classes and got the Postmaster mailbox toy. Missing 1 of the 4 Chosen sets and I'm done. Pretty sure I have all paragon mounts too, although I never actively tried for them, just did a lot of emissaries in the process of getting my legendaries.

- - - Updated - - -

So you complain about there being "prestigious" things that go away once content is no longer current, but don't even finish all the "easy" pure grind things?
    How are these things related? I had to prio what to farm, and after getting all Legendaries and all weapons to 75 for my main, I was exhausted, and there are people who do these for all chars, which I don't understand. I had to completely skip Prestige (pvp stuff) and World Quest grind. Prestige level 25 and 10k WQ achievements are both the most insane grinds I have ever seen in ANY game I ever played.

And I completly had to ignore all my alts. To level them and do campaign is also crazy much with a "time budget" of 4-5 hours a week. :/

Though, even if you had time to play 40 hours a week, these grinds are still insane.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Yehat View Post
    Do i see a brontosaurus mount in your future?
    Maybe. Only have 3m atm since I bought $300 worth of tokens plus the 10 I always carry on hand.

To me though, the mount seems like a bit of a trap. The easy time gated gold is what kept many people subbed during Legion. Which is great for Blizzard's business but now that mount is them trying to get rid of all the gold players earned up.

Essentially it would just mean you gold farmed in WoW for X number of extra months, and all you get for all that work is the ability to save yourself a walk to the AH. The time saved for those walks isn't going to be near the time it took to grind all that gold. Even if it's all from logging onto alts for Order Hall missions.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2018-06-17 at 07:39 AM.

Got this little beauty yesterday as a nice bonus.

https://imgur.com/a/2fnV3wC

I got the scythe 2 weeks ago

EDIT:
    Also hit my bonus goal of 4mil expendable income for BFA.
    Bought a years worth of game time and 150 euro's in Bnet currency.

The 4 mil is just the left overs.
    Last edited by Sanguinezor; 2018-06-17 at 08:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Class campaigns and mounts - done
    All DPS mage tower challenges - done
    All tank mage tower challenges - one left
    All healer mage tower challenges - not a fuckin' chance. Except disc. which is done.
    Ahead of the Curve Argus/Kil'jaeden - Done
    Mythic 15 on my main and a few alts - Done
    Argus mounts - I'm being too lazy, I need to do this.
    Alt army - 21 level 110 alts. Currently 12 of them are farming me 6k honor in total every day for the honor changes in BfA.
    Reputations - I have seven left to get to exalted including Ogri'la, Netherwing, Hydraxian Waterlords, the three vanilla PvP reps and Talon's Vengeance, that stupid world PvP rep I've been putting off.
    Chromie's challenge - Done on Leather and Plate.
    Heretige Armor - 3/4 done, just Highmountain left.
    Featherraptors - 1/4 done, I'm being extremely lazy with this, I don't really enjoy pet battles that much, but I need the mounts. (369/400)
    Brawlers Guild - Done as of last year I think
    The Chosen - Haven't done. Not sure I'll be able to, I'm inexperienced in Mythic raiding.

According to All the Things I'm 50% finished with the game!... At least if you don't count all the duplicate transmog appearances... Yeah I uninstalled that add on. I'm not THAT much of a completionist.

My main focus right now is my reps, my alt army's honor grind and running a few raids a week for mounts. I'll probably put a bigger focus on mounts when Netherwing and Ogri'la are done. Those PvP reps are putting me off.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    You can get the achievements for completing Times Strand, Darkbrul arena, Black Rook and Bareback Brawl 20 times from the safety of your Order Hall on a class that has the "finish a world quest every 18 hrs" class ability (mage, warlock, paladin, warrior, dh)
    Yep, that's how I got the 20x each pvp world quest mount, however my main is only prestige 7 from this method as I didn't do it early enough, so only 2 artifact colours unlocked. I keep doing these on alts but not sure how much it will add up after account wide conversion, I feel it's gonna get nerfed so people don't get insta prestige 25 level reward (even when it's not named prestige anymore, I mean the mounts, toys and artifact colours from Legion). I have enough bloods / order resources to keep me running until gold missions are inevitably removed, so I only use daily WQ on honor.

Also sending rep token missions like crazy for the 3 factions I'm missing paragon mounts from, but so far the game is only trolling me with the duplicates of the ones I've already farmed. Unfortunately the bonus rep token is random so at best I can use it to farm for legendary blp on remaining alts.

Ratstallion - same: You can buy a guard that protects you and only join into attacking elites.
    Yeah, might try that at least for the Assassination hidden appearance I'm yet to obtain, I did it on shaman and tbh spawn rate of these rares seems fairly low and they drop 40-70 currency while you need 20,000, so that's gonna take some time.

There's a lot of stuff that is "easy" but simply tedious and every time I look at it I'm like "naaah..." For example redoing balance of power on remaining alts, I did it on my main, then I did it on 2 alts where I thought the appearances were just a must have (ele shaman and guardian druid, glowing bear > gorilla bear for me), and doing it yet again really doesn't excite me, even though there are a few good ones left in there, like mm hunter.

1. All Class Mounts - Done
    2. All Mage Tower base Artifact appearances - Done
    3. M+ 15 achievement on every class - Done
    4. Paragon mounts - 2 down, 4 to go. Hate the system with a passion
    5. Brawler's guild - done
    6. Mythic 100% mounts - 1 down (Shackled Ur'zul), 1 to go, will buy it next week, it's down to 1.2 million gold now.
    7. The Chosen - Done
    8. Ratstallion - Done, did it when Legion was new and the sewers were busy AF.
    9. 5 million+ gold to buy Brutosaur and albino Direhorn asap - Done

All-in-all, not only has the content drought been shorter than ever before since the very last patch, but I've also had far more reasons to play and things to finish up than ever before during a drought. And I'm still not done with everything.

Gotta love the salt of some coming in here though. "I hang around a gaming forum but I have a LIFE!!!!"...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-06-17 at 02:23 PM.

All my alts are at rank 2 to unlock at least one artifact and I hope for rank 11 before BfA on my main...should work out and it seems the system carries on and accumulates all alt ranks.
    Atm on beta the world pvp quests still exist and still list reward as 500 honor - not sure if that will be nerfed.

However the daily completion WQ perk is gone. On mage / dk / paladin it's converted into "gain order resources while with a combat ally". On warrior / lock that already had this perk in second slot, it's converted to "15% success chance on missions with minions". On DH it's not converted, but the npc is not interactible and the crystal for fel hammer is greyed out.

They are the ones why I want reps accountwide. I got Defilers, warsong, Frostwolf and all that in Classic on my warlock, together with rank 10 - but just cannot be arsed to do it on my Paladin, who is my main since WotLK and now has 72 exhalted reps. I shiver even thinking about this grind
    This is the issue I have. All the rep I got was from the vanilla GM grind on a character I haven't played in probably 10 years. Absolutely no way am I grinding that shit again because I do not find PvP in this game enjoyable in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    Gotta love the salt of some coming in here though. "I hang around a gaming forum but I have a LIFE!!!!"...
    And then you look at the sidebar and under their anime avatar it says "Joined January 2018, Posts:27164"
    Last edited by Spicycheeto; 2018-06-17 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicycheeto View Post
    This is the issue I have. All the rep I got was from the vanilla GM grind on a character I haven't played in probably 10 years. Absolutely no way am I grinding that shit again because I do not find PvP in this game enjoyable in the slightest.
    Imo they should make the achievements account wide, just change the wording to "100 unique reputations" so people know they can't count the same rep twice from 2 different characters.

You can farm mounts on multiple characters. You can do pet battle or glory of the hero achievements across multiple characters. Many achievements that are super grindy like "must get a bigger bag" are account wide to accommodate farming it on alts. But reputations nope. Like seriously why? You might have some unobtainable reps like Shen'dralar on some old char and then you're stuck farming all the reps on that char.

It's just more dumb bullshit.

Like they're so protective about "prestige" when it comes to reps or PvP achievements but its completely okay that my lvl 20s ride around on Guldan mounts.

My favorite part is when they use the excuse for PvP "well the character earned that title/xmog". Motherfucker who do you think was playing that character?
    Last edited by Spicycheeto; 2018-06-17 at 07:49 PM.

I STILL have not gotten the belt leggo on my shadow priest. It doesn't matter anymore, but it still chaps my ass. Probably a bug or something, but I'm almost glad I can look back and point to this as a perfect example of why the leggo system was broken.

I wanted all class campaigns done and the Grove Defiler. Got both. Just chipping away at some mage tower skins now.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.