Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    he's saying if there's no lock then there can be 500 groups running mythic argus (lol) and he can cycle through all 500 of them until one of them works out (except that they won't, unless it's a sales group)
    Right, but I'm saying right now, he's better off doing at least something and maybe getting lucky, instead of doing nothing out of fear of getting into a bad group.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    All I got from this thread is that you need "divorce+resignation"(TM) to be able to kill mythic Argus. Ah, and real-money runs to not starve to death.
    I did see people doing this. He wanted to progress the raid and his wife wants a child. They decided to divorce.

He is not the only case. That would be normal in the future with the raiding becoming harder and harder

I've seen a real life unicorn either and you can't disprove what I claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by puenxox View Post
    I did see people doing this. He wanted to progress the raid and his wife wants a child. They decided to divorce.

He is not the only case. That would be normal in the future with the raiding becoming harder and harder
    There's stupid people in this world. More news at 11.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

The good thing about pug is that you can invite/kick everyone which you cant in guild
    Guild sucks because it does not have a flexible time + cant kick people easily.
    Really beats me why do you get so offended with the idea "get a better guild" while you show your hate towards your guild in every second post saying the worst part of your guild is not being able to kick people out. If you want to kick them out then obviously you don't enjoy playing with them. How can someone not want to leave their guild but hate their guild mates so much he'd kick them if he could.

Personally I feel not being kick happy is the biggest advantage of guild over pugs. Pugs "FAIL = KICK!!!" never learn anything, never progress, never improve, just kick, replace, wipe again, replace again and stuck in vicious cycle. It takes 200-300 wipes to learn mythic Argus with the same people. If you intend to "fail = kick" replace every pull, expect that number to grow to infinity. Every time my guild gets a new recruit, even one with Argus experience, they never are in "plug & play" mode, they need time to readjust, and they also have help from explanations from the guild and past kill videos of ours, contrary to pug that has nothing like that.

Anyway you can use the lockout you got and invite pugs into it, Antorus is cross realm now. Nothing stops you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferozan View Post
    Bait thread is bait. Asking for mythic to be puggable is asking to kill PVE
    No. Guilds are killing PVE. PuGs are saving PVE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Working as intended... what they need to do is drop 2x mounts per kill to compensate a really short end expansion tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post
    Working as intended... what they need to do is drop 2x mounts per kill to compensate a really short end expansion tier.
    i agree with this completely. I do feel bad about not able to get everyone in our guild a mount, and I don't think we killed it THAT late.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Anyway you can use the lockout you got and invite pugs into it, Antorus is cross realm now. Nothing stops you.
    People are afraid of getting locked-out. That is exactly why it is super hard for doing this.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not a WoW issue. That's a guy with fucked up priorities issue. Grow up and deal.

No. Guilds are killing PVE. PuGs are saving PVE.
    Yes, just like how organized sports teams are ruining sports and pick up games are saving it.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    That's not a WoW issue. That's a guy with fucked up priorities issue. Grow up and deal.
    That is a WoW issue. That is why guild sucks since it requires a fixed progression time. PuGs never have this issue

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Yes, just like how organized sports teams are ruining sports and pick up games are saving it.
    E-sports truly killed wow pvp

- - - Updated - - -

This thread proves guild sucks. They lack of competition. That is where the hatred towards PuGs come from.

Trollbait phase 2: blanket flaming

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    Trollbait phase 2: blanket flaming
    You are wrong

I can instantly quit and join a new PuG. PuGs are good because it has constantly competition.
    It's not competition when everyone just quits after couple of tries and instantly seeks greener pastures. Imagine if every day you decided to enter different university, start a different class and quit after 1 lesson. You would never get a complete education in anything. Just a bunch of random disconnected entry lessons. That's how pugs are. Bunch of "better than thou" players who think they deserve smooth runs and if anything doesn't go smooth from the get go, rage quit or start kicking left and right.

People never find out what improvement and teamwork is, and treat others like stepping stones. Pugs are killer of MMO community and human decency. I regret they get as much in-game support as they do.

This thread proves guild sucks. They lack of competition. That is where the hatred towards PuGs come from.
    Lack competition? There's literally hundreds of guilds clearing mythic. That's hardly lack of competition. How do you think things like split raids became a thing?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Lack competition? There's literally hundreds of guilds clearing mythic. That's hardly lack of competition. How do you think things like split raids became a thing?
    Hundreds of guilds? if it is puggable, it would be 100x more PuGs than guilds.

Nice Troll Post we got here.

That is why guild sucks since it requires a fixed progression time. PuGs never have this issue
    Sure, mate, I can spend 3 evenings a week raiding in a guild and have the rest time planned for irl, family and other hobbies... Or I can sit every day all day in pugs, and nolife it to the point of "divorce+resignation". Well no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Sure, mate, I can spend 3 evenings a week raiding in a guild and have the rest time planned for irl, family and other hobbies... Or I can sit every day all day in pugs, and nolife it to the point of "divorce+resignation". Well no thanks.
    time to divorce+resignation