Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    It's funny, I don't hate the guy, but yeah. He was a n extreme casual scrub in WoW and was shitting on the game because Blizzard was going through with the changes that unfucked the start of Cata.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, so done that a lot of the slimy journalist still make up bullshit that fits their narrative while still wrongly throwing any one against them under the bus.

No, I'm not happy until the evil ones finally get pushed out of the industry.
    No industry is perfect. Anita was screaming during E3 that there wasn't enough women representation. That only 58% of the games had female protagonists or an option to pick one. Anyone who agrees with her when she shoots herself in the foot with an argument like that isn't going to be taken seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Same person who makes new accounts to call me a nazi and threaten me with rape etc.
    I've made it clear I am not even slightly interested in raping you, especially as I suspect you are a fat beared guy posting fake photos as neo-nazis commonly do to bait converts.

There is more than one person here that doesn't like nazis and can't be arsed complying with this useless moderation system.

Deleted
    "Same person who makes new accounts to call me a nazi and threaten me with rape etc."

As I've made very clear before I'm not interested in raping you. Sorry, you are not my type.

There is more than one person here who doesn't like nazis and doesn't comply with the incompetent moderation here.

Quote Originally Posted by stanforth2 View Post
    "Same person who makes new accounts to call me a nazi and threaten me with rape etc."

As I've made very clear before I'm not interested in raping you. Sorry, you are not my type.

There is more than one person here who doesn't like nazis and doesn't comply with the incompetent moderation here.
    What issues in your life brought you to constantly come to a website, make alt accounts, shit talk others, and get banned over and over?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What issues in your life brought you to constantly come to a website, make alt accounts, shit talk others, and get banned over and over?
    The issue of playertwelve repeatedly posting race hate propaganda, and effectively being given her own personal neo-nazi radicalization blog owing to some of the worst moderation I have ever seen on the internet. Because she (if it is a she) is unusually persistent, and unlike most of the far right types here is clearly sociopathic and dangerous.

And no, I don't care that some teenager who wants to be an unpaid intern for MMO champion may issue a ban that takes 10 seconds to bypass. I have no respect for those people or that process at all, much less their sycophants.

Quote Originally Posted by stanforth3 View Post
    The issue of playertwelve repeatedly posting race hate propaganda, and effectively being given her own personal neo-nazi radicalization blog owing to some of the worst moderation I have ever seen on the internet. Because she (if it is a she) is unusually persistent, and unlike most of the far right types here is clearly sociopathic and dangerous.

And no, I don't care that some teenager who wants to be an unpaid intern for MMO champion may issue a ban that takes 10 seconds to bypass. I have no respect for those people or that process at all, much less their sycophants.
    So you can't just leave the website....because?

Deleted
    So you can't just leave the website....because?
    Because then people like playertwelve get a free hand to radicalize more nervous alt right types like yourself into full blown neo-nazis.

Deleted
    "So you can't just leave the website....because?"

Because then people like playertwelve get a free hand to radicalize nervous alt.right types like yourself into full blown neo-nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by stanforth3 View Post
    "So you can't just leave the website....because?"

Because then people like playertwelve get a free hand to radicalize nervous alt.right types like yourself into full blown neo-nazis.
    Do you call everyone that questions you alt. right? You don't see that, on top of everything else you're doing, a little sad and pathetic?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    I loved TB for slamming the alt-right trolls as much as he did the SJW's, the dude called out bullshit, whatever side it was from.
    I'm less sure, It was bad form for him to attack his fans and say they were irrelevant and meaningless. Which was a contradiction of his earlier statements about a person related to their fanbase?

But its all water under the bridge. The man has passed and people should just let it go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Do you call everyone that questions you alt. right? You don't see that, on top of everything else you're doing, a little sad and pathetic?
    You have a photo a pepe/trump hybrid. (No I'm not interested in playing whatever game you want to play here. Everyone would look at that avatar and assume you are alt right. If you don't want people to think that, change it.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    It's cute that you think you are having an effect on anything at all, minus some giggles at your expense.
    The last time I raised this issue playertwelve got infracted for the very first time. It is difficult to believe that the first time someone raised the issue after months of her posting hate that it didn't have an affect.

By the way I noticed from your own profile that your own words of wisdom are treated with intense reverence and baited breath by this community. People don't just mostly ignore you or think you are an annoying cunt or anything.
    Last edited by mmoc15376753ce; 2018-06-18 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stanforth4 View Post
    You have a photo a pepe/trump hybrid. (No I'm not interested in playing whatever game you want to play here. Everyone would look at that avatar and assume you are alt right. If you don't want people to think that, change it.)
    You're free to think whatever you want and be wrong about it. All it does is makes a fool out of you, more so than what you've done.
    But seriously, take a hint. How many bans will it take?

Deleted
    You're free to think whatever you want and be wrong about it.
    I'm sure you think you are being clever or something, but it is very simple, those are symbols are associated with the alt right.

If you don't have the balls to stand by what you actually believe, then change your avatar. It is pathetic listening to your snivelling denials.

I'm sure you think you are being clever or something, but it is very simple, those are symbols are associated with the alt right.

If you don't have the balls to stand by what you actually believe, then change your avatar. It is pathetic listening to your snivelling denials.
    Everyone is just waiting for the IP ban at this point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Surely by the time you are stanforth19 maybe you will have made a big difference here. God speed buddy lmao!
    You seem to be very stupid indeed, and think a ban is some kind of major sanction. As I've explained it takes ten seconds to set up an id, less time than it takes to type this message. It saves far more time setting up a new id than it takes complying with idiot moderators.

Imagine hating a website so much your only idea to get back at it is go on it even more.

Deleted
    Everyone is just waiting for the IP ban at this point.
    Oh Jesus, yes that will take at least 5 seconds to bypass with a proxy, idiot.

Still I suppose I should thank you for dropping your "I'm not alt right even thought I have an avatar which is an exemplar of alt right symbolism". I do appreciate that, I was seriously in danger of being bored to fucking death.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine hating a website so much your only idea to get back at it is go on it even more.
    I don't care about the website. I care about the possibility of someone being murdered because of neo-nazis attempting to recruit people via direct links to white nationalist/terrorist sites. If the moderators do their fucking job there is no reason for me to be here.

I don't care about the website. I care about the possibility of someone being murdered because of neo-nazis attempting to recruit people via direct links to white nationalist/terrorist sites. If the moderators do their fucking job there is no reason for me to be here.
    Why you gotta lie bro? You're not here to try and save anyone, none of the shit you're saying happens here. And if you actually cared about people dying you would be using your time to actually try and save people, not annoy people online.

I wonder where will this end. My bet is on stanforth192

You seem to be very stupid indeed, and think a ban is some kind of major sanction. As I've explained it takes ten seconds to set up an id, less time than it takes to type this message. It saves far more time setting up a new id than it takes complying with idiot moderators.
    Wait are you that guy that constantly says they want to rape PlayerTwelve?