Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    Yeah, and? Just because the mother failed to due her duty in protecting her child doesn't mean the cop is a fucking saint. There can be more than one person in the wrong in any given situation.
    Hopefully others will come out. Police shouldn't be abusing their authority. While I currently do Elder law, I did some work that involved situations like this, and trust me, the cop talking at your kids kindergarten can be pulling some serious bull on the regular.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    leather jacket and motor cycle revenge?
    Im just gonna let things be. I eventually turned out *ok*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Im just gonna let things be. I eventually turned out *ok*
    go full punisher.

wait there is such a thing as "super" aggravated assault?

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    While on the human level it's appalling, these things will always happen as long as you can provide something people desperately want/need. Nobody forced her to become an illegal immigrant. On the rational level, she found it better to let her daughter be molested for perhaps years than risk deportation.

I don't know. I find it hard to have too much sympathy for these cases.
    Yeah, sure hard to have sympathy for a 4-year old rape victim. Totally her own fault that her mother is undocumented.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    raping a child is now an acceptable punishment for illegal immigration. MMO-C everyone.
    Top tier word manipulation, Oh wait...look whos posting lol...No wonder...

On topic tho here's some food for thought...MAYBE if she didn't sneak into the country this might not have happened? sorry, I am a believer in karma. I feel for the child tho and this cop should burn.

Oh and while I think about this, Where was the mom when this was going on? Sounds fishy, Mabye she was selling her kid for sex. its sick but happens all the time. if shes willing to sneak into the country i wouldnt put it pass her. mabye she never got what she wanted and ratted the cop. just saying man it can happen for sure..
    Last edited by Reclaimer; 2018-06-18 at 06:26 PM.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    not doing much manipulation at all actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Yeah, sure hard to have sympathy for a 4-year old rape victim. Totally her own fault that her mother is undocumented.
    The cop is totally the real victim. I mean what do you expect when you leave a 4 year old around him?

People need to stop with the victim blaming and cop worship.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    He told the girl’s mother, an undocumented immigrant from Guatemala, that he would have her deported if she spoke up about the molestation, authorities said.

Yeah, not about the mother at all. Would he have done it if he thought there was a high chance of the victim reporting the crime? No. Why was there low chance of report? Because then she would have to face other legal actions.
    She did report it though "The child, a female relative of Nunez, cried out for help to her mother on Saturday, officials said. The mother took the child to a local fire station to file a report."
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

On topic tho here's some food for thought...MAYBE if she didn't sneak into the country this might not have happened? sorry, I am a believer in karma. I feel for the child tho and this cop should burn.

Oh and while I think about this, Where was the mom when this was going on? Sounds fishy, Let mabye she was selling her kid for sex. if shes willing to sneak into the country i wouldnt put it pass her. just saying man.
    So it is karma that a child has to suffer for something the mother did?

Oh and while I think about this, Where was the mom when this was going on? Sounds fishy, Mabye she was selling her kid for sex. its sick but happens all the time. if shes willing to sneak into the country i wouldnt put it pass her. mabye she never got what she wanted and ratted the cop. just saying man it can happen for sure..
    Yeah, kids deserve to get raped... because the parents crossed an invisible line in the desert. That's a pretty reprehensible belief on your part.

I cannot wait for your Karma to come.

Oh man, if this shit bag see's jail.....a cop and a child molester, I cant imagine it will go well for him.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    "The child, a female relative of Nunez, cried out for help to her mother on Saturday, officials said. The mother took the child to a local fire station to file a report."

So to me it says the officer did his act, and the mother only found out latter on. After it was discovered she reported it...
    It's an odd story, the mother found out and took the child to make a report, that makes sense. It also was going on for a while and the mother didn't tell because she was illegal. Also, the child was a relative of the cop. I assume the cop and the mother weren't related, so the dad was, but wasn't a part of the story...

Wierd.

Either way, if true, drop the cop in a hole and forget he exists. Or, better yet, since he's a detention deputy, just put him in general population at his former detention center. Problem should take care of itself.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    It's an odd story, the mother found out and took the child to make a report, that makes sense. It also was going on for a while and the mother didn't tell because she was illegal. Also, the child was a relative of the cop. I assume the cop and the mother weren't related, so the dad was, but wasn't a part of the story...

Wierd.

Either way, if true, drop the cop in a hole and forget he exists. Or, better yet, since he's a detention deputy, just put him in general population at his former detention center. Problem should take care of itself.
    The article states that it was going on for a while. But it doesn't state that the mother knew all this time.

Wierd.

That's exactly why sanctuary cities are a good thing. We need undocumented people to be able to trust the local police. That trust is completely undermined if they believe that reporting a crime will get them deported. This is being exacerbated by the fact that now they also have being separated from their children as an extra fear. Unfortunately, we have a substantial number of people in this country (and this thread) who are far more concerned with blame and punishment than with actually preventing or correcting real problems.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    The article states that it was going on for a while. But it doesn't state that the mother knew all this time.
    But she had to know if she didn't say because she was threatened about her status, right? But she reported as soon as she found out? I think the story is just badly written really, rather than details about the story.

But she had to know if she didn't say because she was threatened about her status, right? But she reported as soon as she found out? I think the story is just badly written really, rather than details about the story.
    The story says that the CHILD didn't say anything because the CHILD was threatened with deportation. This is the national climate conservatives have brought us to.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    That's exactly why sanctuary cities are a good thing. We need undocumented people to be able to trust the local police. That trust is completely undermined if they believe that reporting a crime will get them deported. This is being exacerbated by the fact that now they also have being separated from their children as an extra fear. Unfortunately, we have a substantial number of people in this country (and this thread) who are far more concerned with blame and punishment than with actually preventing or correcting real problems.
    I believe legal immigration should be easier, but not tied to any welfare benefits nor a "quick path" to citizenship. That said, if you're here illegally, sanctuary cities are ridiculous. I understand there are benefits to immigration, but the focus should be on getting these people legalized or deported, not sheltering them and pretending they're doing nothing wrong. Even with that, I'd wager sanctuary cities lead to more of these sorts of situations of abuse anyway, trusting the government is not natural even when the government tells you to trust them.

I mean really, you think being in a sanctuary city would have made this mother feel safe going to the police to report a policeman raping her daughter?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The article says it’s been happening for months/years so thanks Obama? (Am I doing it right)
    But on topic If he’s guilty I hope he gets the full life in prison punishment

I believe legal immigration should be easier, but not tied to any welfare benefits nor a "quick path" to citizenship. That said, if you're here illegally, sanctuary cities are ridiculous. I understand there are benefits to immigration, but the focus should be on getting these people legalized or deported, not sheltering them and pretending they're doing nothing wrong. Even with that, I'd wager sanctuary cities lead to more of these sorts of situations of abuse anyway, trusting the government is not natural even when the government tells you to trust them.
    The idea that local law enforcement is going to receive more cooperation from undocumented immigrants if they have a policy of arresting and handing over those undocumented immigrants is so fundamentally disconnected from reality and logic that I'm not sure what to tell you. Let's make this simple: If there was a 20% chance that reporting something to the police would result in you being arrested and put in lockup for the night, just one night, would you be more likely to call them or less likely to call them?

I mean really, you think being in a sanctuary city would have made this mother feel safe going to the police to report a policeman raping her daughter?
    I see no indication this woman waited in going to the police. That said, obviously she would be safer in a city that isn't intent on destroying her life.
    -ynnady