10+ Year Old Account

(Book Spoilers) Uhhhh.... Netherlight?

Magni specifically asked the priests to heal Azeroth but they went off and started brokering meetings, praying, scaring Greymane, getting shot and resurrected... But did they ever actually get together to heal Azeroth?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You can see a group of people discussing this near Magni's spot in Silithus (a mix of priests, shaman and druids) that nothing they have tried is working.
    Oh okay, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Why did the planet tell Magni to get priests then? lol
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSaggins View Post
    Oh okay, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

This is meant as a lead-in to most of the Order Halls (sans their various Champions) at work at the site of the Wound in Silithus trying to heal Azeroth. Presumably these groups will have a stronger presence later on in the expansion.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    This is meant as a lead-in to most of the Order Halls (sans their various Champions) at work at the site of the Wound in Silithus trying to heal Azeroth. Presumably these groups will have a stronger presence later on in the expansion.
    Oh ya I forgot about the sword artifact thing. That would be awkward to write. Prolly gotta get rid of that, then it will work.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    So far, only the Earthen Ring and Cenarion Circle are there, healing the wound

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account

They needed more healers for the group and no one rolled a monk
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Kinda hard to heal it with the sword still in there. Though I don't think we can use explosives to dislodge this one and then patch Azeroth up like we did Shen-zin Siu...

Maybe they need 100% of all the healers to hold hands and if just one isn't doing it, nothing works. I'm sure it's going to be one of those pandaren lessons that the fighting is hurting Azeroth and until it stops, she can't be healed, but Blizzard could be smart and not do that morality crap and say it's because the sword sticking out of her and C'thun is doing stuff to her.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Maybe they need 100% of all the healers to hold hands and if just one isn't doing it, nothing works. I'm sure it's going to be one of those pandaren lessons that the fighting is hurting Azeroth and until it stops, she can't be healed, but Blizzard could be smart and not do that morality crap and say it's because the sword sticking out of her and C'thun is doing stuff to her.
    The old gods doing the "naughty" to poor ol' wounded azeroth. I've seen enough he.... you know what, it's better if the rest of that isn't finished.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Kinda hard to heal it with the sword still in there. Though I don't think we can use explosives to dislodge this one and then patch Azeroth up like we did Shen-zin Siu...
    Given how well that worked and that the sword is lodged in even deeper... yeah, we probably shouldn't try that.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I think in the new book, it's stated that the Earthen Ring and Cenarion Circle are already there when Magni first talks to Anduin. The book is mostly from Anduin's perspective and he seems to be so behind on what's going on in the world, that he is shocked that the priests of Horde and Alliance are working together and the leader of the organization is a forsaken/founder of the church of light(kinda shitty at being king imo). Magni probably didn't need to tell the nature dudes to do the obvious, but the priests are kinda slow.

I hope the sword becomes a world boss that we have to defeat at some point lol.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    I think in the new book, it's stated that the Earthen Ring and Cenarion Circle are already there when Magni first talks to Anduin. The book is mostly from Anduin's perspective and he seems to be so behind on what's going on in the world, that he is shocked that the priests of Horde and Alliance are working together and the leader of the organization is a forsaken/founder of the church of light(kinda shitty at being king imo). Magni probably didn't need to tell the nature dudes to do the obvious, but the priests are kinda slow.
    What I wanna know is, why don't we have like Ancients and stuff helping out? Surely the Celestials from Pandaria would truck on over and lend their power to help, as well as Cenarius, Aviana, etcetera. Hell, why aren't the Dragonflights gathering there too? Silithus should be a massive hub of neutral parties trying to save the planet right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan123 View Post
    The old gods doing the "naughty" to poor ol' wounded azeroth. I've seen enough he.... you know what, it's better if the rest of that isn't finished.
    Just hope that Japan is never allowed to make "animes" of Warcraft

- - - Updated - - -

What I wanna know is, why don't we have like Ancients and stuff helping out? Surely the Celestials from Pandaria would truck on over and lend their power to help, as well as Cenarius, Aviana, etcetera. Hell, why aren't the Dragonflights gathering there too? Silithus should be a massive hub of neutral parties trying to save the planet right now.
    So weird, i actually was wondering why Cenarius wasn't helping more when listening to the Audiobook last night. It's one thing to not get involved in major conflicts here and there, but when the world is on the brink of destruction, you'd think all these heroes and godly powers would come together instead of taking turns.

Hell Dalaran should be floating nearby, working on this aswell.

Yeah, it's like that airship that crashed into Shen'zin Su but times a thousand. Gotta get it out somehow before any healing can be done.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because they haven't yet found a solution doesn't mean they never will... And yeah, as others have said, there's still the matter of the sword, hard to heal a wound when the thing that caused it is still in the wound...
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Yeah, it's like that airship that crashed into Shen'zin Su but times a thousand. Gotta get it out somehow before any healing can be done.
    Not necessarily. Sometimes its better to heal the wound around the foreign body. Bullets and shrapnel are often left in place because removing them would do more damage than they did themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Not necessarily. Sometimes its better to heal the wound around the foreign body. Bullets and shrapnel are often left in place because removing them would do more damage than they did themselves.
    True that. This is a bit more than bullets or shrapnel. It night not be feasible. Then again even if we want to remove it, it might not be possible. Damn I hate double (it)s in my sentences.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I hope the sword becomes a world boss that we have to defeat at some point lol.
    I bet it is the last raiding instance to save Azeroth from bleeding and from N'zoth & a version 2.0 of C'thun's void corruption.

You're clearly not thinking big enough explosives. What's the worst that could happen?

Whoops.