I have to wonder which Latino voters in Texas are going to suddenly switch their vote to Cruz given everything Trump and republicans have done in the past year and a half.

Starship Troopers!
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Starship Troopers!
    SERVICE! GUARANTEES! CITIZENSHIP!

Starship Troopers!
    This will be more of a straight to on sale at the VHS bin type of thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    This will be more of a straight to on sale at the VHS bin type of thing.
    so one of the sequels

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    So, lets look at the last three tweets from Donald Trump. Trump's twitter is of course, one of the few things that can't really be accused of being fake news, this is what the man himself determined the American people needed to know.

So lets look at the first one. (By the way, I don't know how to post twitter comments like some other people here do, I wouldn't mind learning)

It is the Democrats fault for being weak and ineffective with Boarder Security and Crime. Tell them to start thinking about the people devastated by Crime coming from illegal immigration. Change the laws!
    A few key things here. First, obviously Trump can't take responsibility for anything, this is standard. Second, blatant populist fearmongering, the crisis he is referring to does not exist. There is no wave of illegal immigration based crime. Third, there are no laws that would fix the problem here, changing them won't help. This is a policy that he started, that he is complaining about. Lastly, Trump doesn't know that "Border" is not the same as "Boarder". Trump is an idiot, you probably should proof-read stuff before you send it to the entire world.

Lets go to his next tweet!
    If President Obama (who got nowhere with North Korea and would have had to go to war with many millions of people being killed) had gotten along with North Korea and made the initial steps toward a deal that I have, the Fake News would have named him a national hero!
    This is a confusing one. Somehow Obama would have gone to war with North Korea. Except he was president for eight years, and didn't. Obama certainly could have gone to war, but he didn't, so what the hell does this mean? Also, somehow just getting along with North Korea so you don't have to fight a war is now an end unto itself. This is literal appeasement doctrine. Nobody really thinks getting along with North Korea is a good thing, not going to war is a good thing, but not enabling the sort of horrific shit they do over there. Also, I have no idea what happens when the fake news labels somebody a national hero. That isn't really a thing, he was already President.

Last one! For now.

Comey gave Strozk his marching orders. Mueller is Comey’s best friend. Witch Hunt!
    I hope you weren't looking for evidence or anything. Or context. You won't find any here, Trump just says this twenty times a day with nothing supporting it at all. Somehow this is working, so I guess it isn't stupid, but it is terrifying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Comey's third removed cousin's great-grandfather's dog has puppies who's descents now belong to Mueller's great uncle's best friend.

Deep. State.

I can't help but question the moral values of Trump and his people.
    How can you use foreign children seeking asylum or a better life (majority of them brought with their family) as leverage in a political dispute?
    I can't even find this "something crazy that Trump does for his politics" and laugh about it, these are real lives that are being put through life long mental scars and fright...
    You don't treat anyone, especially children, as prisoners without due process.
    You don't use children, ill or people in distress as leverage for politics.
    The fact that Trump is blaming Democrats for this situation is just proof of how low Trump has stooped, he could lift this policy with ONE phone call to Sessions but he CHOOSES to use this situation for politics. He acts like he can't do anything well knowing he could, I was never a fan of Trump before but I could agree with some of his politics (but never methods) but this is just over. He acts, behaves and thinks of himself as a untouchable king of the world. If he doesn't get his way he'll use any tools he can, lie and make BS excuses to make himself look good.

Also why aren't people talking more about Sessions who used a quote from the Bible to defend the family separation policy?
    That quote was written to defend slavery... yes, slavery.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

BREAKING: Senate rejects Trump’s rescue of Chinese firm ZTE https://t.co/IhYylQw1Dx
    Well Trumpkins better replace these Senators next election cycle with Chinese Nationalist. MAGA!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Well Trumpkins better replace these Senators next election cycle with Chinese Nationalist. MAGA!
    Does this mean Trump & co has to give the money back? I mean... what's the etiquette here?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Comey's third removed cousin's great-grandfather's dog has puppies who's descents now belong to Mueller's great uncle's best friend.

Deep. State.
    A conspiracy to keep Trump out of the oval office so deep . . . it LET HIM WIN!

*Twilight zone music*
    Putin khuliyo

The GOP has really done a good job targeting the younger demographic. Roy Moore did the very early work but Nielsen has really locked it down.

Here's the fun part.

The National Defense Authorization Act has passed every year, without fail, since 1961. Even in years where there is gridlock it passes.

Unless Donald Trump vetos this legislation, and does a C-c-c-c-ombo Breaker on Defense authorization since 1961, which he won't, he will sign this into law.

So he will sign this. Period.

Eat a dick, Donald. Your Congressional allies just dunked you. Roflmao.

(point of clarity: the NDAA authorizes how money is to be spent, where as the separate defense appropriation bills or more recently, Omnibus budget bills, actually allocate the money. The NDAAs originate in the Armed Services committees. The Defense Appropriation bills originate in appropriation committees. They don't always see eye to eye. The best way to think about it is the NDAA is a policy bill, while the Appropriation bills are money dispensary bills.)

MCGA*
    /10 char

10+ Year Old Account
    Starship Troopers!
    I'm picturing it more like Imperial Guardsmen, I'm sorry Astra Militarum from Warhammer 40K.

"Here's your flashlight, if you live longer than 20 minutes you'll get a promotion. Because your superior will be most likely be dead by then. The Emperor Protects!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

MCGA totally sounds like the name of an anonymous shell company that a Trump Administration figure used to get Chinese money under the table. .

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Did Ted Cruz actually do the right thing for once?

I mean . . . for selfish reasons, but still . . .
    Sadly unless it involves a full Democrat roll over on absolutely everything Trump won't sign it and thus he will dance around the fire telling us it's all the Democrats fault while his followers dance along and drink the koolaid. He will executve order persecution against others but never to end it. Very telling of a person's character. Further done by the fact he uses these kids as political leverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    The GOP has really done a good job targeting the younger demographic. Roy Moore did the very early work but Nielsen has really locked it down.
    You know I though DeVoss (or however you spell her name) was the most incompetent appointment Trump had made for important jobs (head of education) but Nielsen... geez, not only was she unqualified when she took the job but she's massively fu*ked it up after she got the job as well. Nielsen hasn't answered any questions or worries of her peers or critics in the house, democrats or republican. To me it seems like Trump has appointed weak individuals he knows he can put some heat on to get his way, which is so unfathomably wrong and anti-government of the people.

Can't say I'm surprised though, Trumps behavior and nature is straight out of the dictator 101 book.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    I'm picturing it more like Imperial Guardsmen, I'm sorry Astra Militarum from Warhammer 40K.

"Here's your flashlight, if you live longer than 20 minutes you'll get a promotion. Because your superior will be most likely be dead by then. The Emperor Protects!"
    Astra Militawhat?

You're in the Guard, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Did Ted Cruz actually do the right thing for once?

I mean . . . for selfish reasons, but still . . .
    Nope, he needs the baptists vote. So he can't afford to lose 10 percent of those voters that actually stick to there principles because of religion. So yeah this puts people like Cruz in an awkward position.