Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    You chose to play the boring Human-dominated faction. Obviously your mounts will reflect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Those are just from PvP, no? Majority of players ain't getting those.
    You're correct about it being only from PVP but you don't even need any kind of high rating to get vicious saddles, you just need to win enough games. You're totally right tho that most people won't do it. But they are really nice nice mounts and really pretty ez to get.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw y'all get new Gryphons too! New HD mother fucking Gryphons y'all. For the Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    Hi
    alliance get 3728 horse while horde got many new mounts the question is why ?
    I only have Horde toons, so, no pun intended, I do not have a horse in this race. However, my personal opinion is that the artists do not know much about folklore. It would have been much cooler if the Kul'Tirans rode on kelpies. They would have been much more unique and allowed for a greater variety of art.

https://ericwedwards.wordpress.com/2...nd-the-kelpie/

Infact one of their racials could have been "water riding" and had Kul'Tirans just be able to auto water walk all the time.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    You're correct about it being only from PVP but you don't even need any kind of high rating to get vicious saddles, you just need to win enough games. You're totally right tho that most people won't do it. But they are really nice nice mounts and really pretty ez to get.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw y'all get new Gryphons too! New HD mother fucking Gryphons y'all. For the Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Then I'll have you boost me for those wins then! ;_;

I'm a mount farmer but when it comes to PvP I'm just so terrible. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Because...no matter how much Horde players deny it the devs are biased.

Alliance gets Horses and Horde gets dinosaurs and other various new mounts...Alliance gets another hypogryph and Horde gets a new plaguebat.

Alliance gets a rather boring experience in Kul Tiras while Horde gets a rich story in Zandalar.

Nope...no bias here?
    You lost me there. You're just complaining to complain. Kul'tiras story is WAY more interesting than Zandalar. Zandalar is boring as fuck, and i'm a horde main. I loved the Kul'tiras quest experience. Zandalar was stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    Let me see, the Factions of Kul Tiras are all Human.
    the stormwind human rides horses
    the gilnean human ride horses
    and the kul tiran human? they also ride horses.
    It would be nice if they at least emphasized differences. As is the only difference with gilnean horses is no saddle. It'd be nice if there was more stylistic differences. I mean look at talbuks between BC, draenor, and Argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    It would be nice if they at least emphasized differences. As is the only difference with gilnean horses is no saddle. It'd be nice if there was more stylistic differences. I mean look at talbuks between BC, draenor, and Argus.
    there i can agree, i wish they would have made them big bulky cold blooded horses for the beefy kul tirans

They could have at least armour them up.. kinda laughable that you get the most bland versions out there..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    You lost me there. You're just complaining to complain. Kul'tiras story is WAY more interesting than Zandalar. Zandalar is boring as fuck, and i'm a horde main. I loved the Kul'tiras quest experience. Zandalar was stupid.
    Considering everyone seems to love the scenery of Kul Tiras but says the story is boring...either you're just trying to BS me or you love to do the most boring quests.

The alliance in general seems too homogenous for me.

We have humans
    Beefy humans (kul tirans)
    Tiny humans (gnomes)
    and short and stocky humans (dwarves)
    Then we have horses.....lots and lots of horses as mounts.

The alliance does need more variety , not going to ignore that fact. I love the alliance but it's getting boring to me now

Because Blizzard is biased towards humans at the expense of the rest of the Alliance(and most Horde) races and humans ride horses.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Because Blizzard is biased towards humans at the expense of the rest of the Alliance(and most Horde) races and humans ride horses.
    What was the last horse mount that was a regular horse?

For those who say that they're all human hence they shall all ride horses, consider that Talanji's expedition give us the blood troll's mount, so the Order of Ember could also give us mount of the enemy (Drust mount), and since the Storm's Wake has things to do with the tide sages and Stormsong Valley, they could have chosen between bee mount, sea elemental or something like a Kelpies if they ARE really into horses.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I like the new horses, because they use actually newer models while the gryphons are reskin of MoP model.

About PvP mounts... grinding 40 RBG wins or 100 3v3 wins feels like too much pain, no matter how much I might like the models. I lost hope for decent PvP balance long ago, not to mention that most classes are able to nuke me down faster than I cast one Aimed shot.

And yes, it IS a wasted chance to not have some wickerbeast mount or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Was there a Blizzcon mount this year? I dont recall seeing if there was or not
    Yes, http://www.wowhead.com/item=151618/stormwind-skychaser and http://www.wowhead.com/item=151617/o...ar-interceptor
    I quite like the Skychaser as replacement for the Sandstone Drake. They are modeled after the WotLK era and later skyships of both factions.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    The answer is that Blizzard didn't think up the factions of Kul Tiras riding on more special creatures.
    Kul'Tiran's are humans - humans ride horses. Even Gilnean's still rode horses as Worgens. Zandalar aren't exactly that unpredicatable riding Dinosaurs either, considering Trolls ride around on Raptors. I do agree they're going overboard with the Horses, but at least we get Bumble Bee's though...

The new Hippogryph you get from Teldrassil event for the Alliance is freakin awesome.

GRYPHONS Y'ALL! DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE EPIC NEW GRYPHONS!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Then I'll have you boost me for those wins then! ;_;

I'm a mount farmer but when it comes to PvP I'm just so terrible. ;_;
    I'm Horde, really though it's ez. You can win all those games at base MMR it's just a grind man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    About PvP mounts... grinding 40 RBG wins or 100 3v3 wins feels like too much pain, no matter how much I might like the models. I lost hope for decent PvP balance long ago, not to mention that most classes are able to nuke me down faster than I cast one Aimed shot.
    Well there's your problem right there, you're trying to hard cast aimed shot while they are focusing you. Your main dmg in pvp isn't going to be aimed shot anyways, it's going to be instant casts and a murder or crows. Follow the guides and do what they say, there's only one viable build and it's not your pve build. Or just frickin go bm cuz you'll win against most noobs that don't now how to handle your boost and mobility.

Honestly, the only bad thing about instanced pvp in Legion is having to grind to unlock talents, the game itself is honestly more balanced than ever.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-06-19 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yeah a lot of the mounts I personally want are all on the Horde. It's hard to get excited gaining rep for better looking horse mounts. Sure they look great but more creativity is better.
    Its blizzard... everything will be recolored in time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Horde, really though it's ez. You can win all those games at base MMR it's just a grind man.
    I, too, play Horde. :>

And yeah, it's just that I have so low patience since I'm not a big fan of PvP in general, but I want those mounts! >: