How Many Spirit Beasts Do You Own? - Hunter

How Many Spirit Beasts Do You Own? - Hunter

Looking at my Stables i have 14 Spirit Beasts that i have collected.

Iam a proud owner of Loque'nahak, Skoll, Gara, Gondria, Ankha, Magria, Karoma, Hutia, Arcturis, Ban'thalos, Ghostcrawler, Gon, Bul'vinkel and a spirit beast from Suramar which is nameless.

So how many have you collected?

I still want that Fox but alas my luck and lack of time has prevented me from taming it.

I have all of the pre-MoP ones plus the Moose from Stormhein.

Was quite a feat back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    I have all of the pre-MoP ones plus the Moose from Stormhein.

Was quite a feat back in the day.
    TELL ME ABOUT IT!

Farming Loq back in wrath was a pain even before that awful sharding shit and i mustve spent days and days farming Ghostcrawler and Arcturis.

Gondria was my first spirit beast back in Wrath and boy was i hooked when it finnaly spawned and noone was around and this was on a PVP server where i knew not only could that beast be killed but me also!

I aint on a PVP server anymore and i pity those who farm for these now cause of that awful sharding shit where one minute its spawns and the next min you are sharded off and it disappears or some arsehole one shots it before you could finish a tame.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-06-19 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yehat View Post
    TELL ME ABOUT IT!

Farming Loq back in wrath was a pain even before that awful sharding shit and i mustve spent days farming Ghostcrawler and Arcturis.
    I farmed Loque so hard back then, gods. GC and Arc I just walked up and tamed, but that was much later. Loque is my go-to pet to this day though.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of them.
    That's why I'm struggling like hell to make room whenever I capture a unique model pet. I think I have 2-3 pets without a unique skin, a full stable, and a full roster of 5 always with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    I farmed Loque so hard back then, gods. GC and Arc I just walked up and tamed, but that was much later. Loque is my go-to pet to this day though.
    Loque was mine too but for RP reasons now i cannot not use Skoll cause of Norse lore and Skoll and Hati being related so that has been the pet i have used in Legion. But when it ends iam going straight back to Loque
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-06-19 at 03:44 PM.

All but the porcupines and the gryphon,I should get those at some point.

My Hunter only started since WoD, and the only Spirit Beasts I have are the Moose from Legion and Gara since he was a 100% sure tame doing the quest thingy. I did tame a spirit porcupine at some point but I didn't really liked it so I got rid of it.

I currently want Ghostcrawler but have been unsuccesful in finding him. I haven't really tried camping the zone for more than 20 minutes, and I know his respawn is much longer than that.
    Last edited by Khallid; 2018-06-19 at 05:30 PM.

I have Gara, the moose, a mana saber and my brother has/had the ghost croc and Ancient Grimtotem Spirit Guide.

And I had a worgen for while.
    Last edited by frogger237; 2018-06-19 at 05:37 PM.

i mostly played marksman or survival, so maybe 2-3

Aight, here we go fellow hunters

I've had the absolute pleasure and luck of taming the following 18 spirit beasts over my 14 years of WoW.

- Arcturis (Grizzly Hills)
    - Ghostcrawler (Vashj'ir)
    - Gara (Shadowmoon Valley)
    - Skoll (Stormy Peaks)
    - Bolvinkel (Stormheim)
    - Lightning Paw (Duskwood)
    - Lost Spectral Gryphon (Stormwind)
    - Gon (Orgrimmar)
    - Magria (Mt. Hyjal)
    - Ankha (Mt. Hyjal)
    - Gondria (Zul'Drak)
    - Loque'Nahak (Sholasar Basin)
    - Karoma (Twillight Highlands)
    - Gumi; ghost porcupine (Kun-Lai Summit)
    - Hutia; ghost porcupine (The Jade Forest)
    - Degu; ghost porcupine (Krasarang Wilds)
    - Ban'Thalos (Mt. Hyjal)
    - Mana Saber (Suramar)

I actually decided to try farming Spirit Beasts a few days ago. Up until then i only had the red porcupine from MoP and Bulvinkel. I didn't expect to get many or even all rare spirit beasts before i would give up because this is usually not my cup of tea, or that it would take days or weeks in actual camping if i would stick to it. Turns out i got literally all of them in less than 24h (Magria twice) overall time and probably between 10-15 hours of actual camping/farming/looking for them while flying.

After the first few i thought this is crazy and no one could actually be that lucky. But later i guessed that literally no one farms them anymore because everyone has them already, and the CRZ changes made in early (or mid?) legion prevent realm hopping in old areas where no groups are created so the only competition you have is from your realmpool.

EDIT: Actually i am missing Gara but will finish that soonish.
    Last edited by caph; 2018-06-21 at 12:22 AM.

Loque'Nahak is probably the most iconic hunter pet in WoW. I want her/him so bad. D:. I have two hunters too!

EDIT: Just tamed Loque!!
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2018-06-21 at 02:22 AM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

all pre-mop ones, tamed during wotlk.

I've spent months and months to get Loque. I wish I could use her in Surv. spec too

10+ Year Old Account
    All of em, but with the upcoming changes to pet family passives and specials, most of them will rarely see the light of day

I once captured all pre-MoP Spirit Beasts in 12 hours

http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewto...424526#p424526

I'm pretty sure I've captured all the unique ones since; that same hunter may not have Lightning Paw tho (a couple of my other hunters do).

EDIT: Haven't tried to get the Gryphon or Raptor yet, apparently
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I don't have many as unfortunately I've been finding myself not wanting to get a lot of them due to their models just feeling old and ugly to me now

I used to really want loq but the model just really hasn't aged well for my tastes

I have them all other then the Gryphon, Loq by far for me was the hardest to get. At times I would log in and see the corpse because someone killed her for the achievement, spent a couple of months getting her.

I have even released some pets to free up space in my stable, no chance any spirit beasts will be going.
    Last edited by John_Matrix; 2018-06-21 at 11:26 PM. Reason: typo

I hate pets in general.

I have all the 'rare' pets from Cata downward haven't really played Hunter much since Cata.