where does this mace drop from?

http://www.wowhead.com/news=271570/t...hots:271570:31

i was looking for what transmog items that could drop on argus, and came across this weapon on wow-head. i would love it on my draenei shaman and paladin, but i can't find where it should drop. if i look in the apearence tab in-game, i can see the 3 other colour variants of the mace, but not this one.
    please don't tell me they didn't add the classic draenei colour variant to the game...

anyone knows where exactly this might drop?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=153256/i...ammer#comments -- This is the purple one.

Invasions? Not sure, doesn't say on this link. Wowdb has no drop sources either, so my guess is it's unobtainable, unless someone can say otherwise!

I can't check because I'm at work, but I'm pretty sure I got that appearance from one of the secret chests. If you work through the Argus hidden chests achievement I think you'll probably get it, I got several weapon appearances doing those.

Deleted
    i have gotten all of them except purple dont think its in the game.
    Last edited by mmocec4a551860; 2018-06-19 at 03:26 PM.

I think its just a NPC only weapon cause my warrior who can equip 1h maces doesnt show up in my Tmog Tab even under those listed uncollected.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yehat View Post
    I think its just a NPC only weapon cause my warrior who can equip 1h maces doesnt show up in my Tmog Tab even under those listed uncollected.
    The weapon transmogs from argus chests/rares will not show up in your appearences tab unless you have unlocked them because they are sort of considered "hidden" drops. Same goes for the armor. I'm not 100% sure where this red variant comes from. It is either a specific rare mob on argus, a rare chest, or from the argus invesion end bosses (there's a whole bunch fo weapons that drop from these guys rarely) - I suggest downloading the addon ALL THE THINGS. It really helps to show what comes from where

Quote Originally Posted by Zingi View Post
    The weapon transmogs from argus chests/rares will not show up in your appearences tab unless you have unlocked them because they are sort of considered "hidden" drops. Same goes for the armor. I'm not 100% sure where this red variant comes from. It is either a specific rare mob on argus, a rare chest, or from the argus invesion end bosses (there's a whole bunch fo weapons that drop from these guys rarely) - I suggest downloading the addon ALL THE THINGS. It really helps to show what comes from where
    Ah i see

Thanks for the advice

Iam a tmogger and sometimes i feel that uncollect tab is lying to me so that will help out alot.

I just checked out my weapon /1h mace tab, and I reliased I dont have this colour aswell, if anyone gets it from an argus chest / rare mob / invasion etc. please let me know, because I am a Tmog whore like you wouldnt believe xD
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.