Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Tucker’s show is unlike anything else on Fox, he has a very different narrative then the rest of the channel

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    They should be deported or detained as a family.
    They cant be detained as a family.

They do nothing but praise Trump like north Korean or Russian media.
    Should Trump not be praised for opening talks with North Korea?

Source on claim 3.
    Which claim in particular.

We bring issue like this out as country to find a solution which is what we're doing...
    I agree, so what do we do with adults who try to sneak across with kids?

If you honestly don't think fox is state run media, I just don't have words.
    Prove that the White House runs Fox. Otherwise piss off with your hyperbole.

I love how you ignored the bible quote for session that was used to justify slavery.
    I am an atheist I couldnt give a damn what a red neck southerner quotes out of the bible. From what I heard about the passage it justifies upholding laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    Nonviolent? No crimes other than the illegal crossing?

Yeah, I'd give them a notice to appear rather than spending tax dollars to feed and house them and their kids for several months while they await a hearing.

Personally, I would just march them immediately back across the border they came from (assuming this is stops at or near the border), but for people already in the US, a notice to appear seems fine.
    I would march them back as well. I wouldnt hold my breath waiting on them to appear though. If you had a notice to appear for a deportation hearing who would fucking go? You might as well just have no border at that point.

Then if/when they don't show up to the hearing, send ICE to pick them up and immediately deport them. Change the law such that failure to appear (for deportation hearings only, not for regular civil/criminal proceedings) is considered a tacit admission of guilt.
    How are you going to track them down? What if they now have a child born in the US at that point?

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    They cant be detained as a family.

Should Trump not be praised for opening talks with North Korea?

Which claim in particular.

I agree, so what do we do with adults who try to sneak across with kids?

Prove that the White House runs Fox. Otherwise piss off with your hyperbole.

I am an atheist I couldnt give a damn what a red neck southerner quotes out of the bible. From what I heard about the passage it justifies upholding laws.

I would march them back as well. I wouldnt hold my breath waiting on them to appear though. If you had a notice to appear for a deportation hearing who would fucking go? You might as well just have no border at that point.

How are you going to track them down? What if they now have a child born in the US at that point?
    We've do have family detention centers though. The claim about the court striking down Obama family detention. Trump in my opinion did nothing the people around him did everything and he made a deal/concession that was worse than Iran deal to boot which is just funny. The adults that try to sneak across get deported but if they come for assimilate we give them family detention instead of separation. It shows the intent but severity is lost on these woke independents.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Cost to the taxpayer of imprisoning nonviolent offenders whose only crime is crossing the border outweighs the benefits, IMO. Doubly so when there are children involved, who also need to be held in the custody of the government at taxpayer expense.
    How are you going to track them down?
    Presumably I found them once, or they would never have received a notice to appear in the first place? I would start there. I tend to think law enforcement has investigators that are skilled at finding people.
    What if they now have a child born in the US at that point?
    Whether or not they have a child born in the US is of no consequence. Deport the entire family, deport the adults and place the children in the care of legal resident relatives in the US, or deport the adults and place the children in the care of DHHS, depending on the wishes of the parents.

You are creating "new" problems that have already been solved.
    Last edited by Antiganon; 2018-06-19 at 05:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

He realizes that the Fox customer base isn't particularly good at the thinks, so.....

We've do have family detention centers though. The claim about the court striking down Obama family detention.
    Children can not be detained with their parents because the children have not been charged with a crime. Even US citizen children are not detained with their parents when the parent commits a crime. The State takes custody when there is no legal guardian to take the child. A-la we separate families in the US too. Oh no!!!

Trump in my opinion did nothing the people around him did everything and he made a deal/concession that was worse than Iran deal to boot which is just funny.
    His admin made a deal, yes, but Trump was willing to at least entertain a meeting that could lead to much more substantive peace talks. What has Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan done? btw, how was the deal worse than Iran deal?

The adults that try to sneak across get deported but if they come for assimilate we give them family detention instead of separation. It shows the intent but severity is lost on these woke independents.
    If they come for "assimilate" then why detain them? Why not just let them come across and live? Why have a border then? Why have border control if we dont give a damn who comes into our country?

- - - Updated - - -

Cost to the taxpayer of imprisoning nonviolent offenders whose only crime is crossing the border outweighs the benefits, IMO. Doubly so when there are children involved, who also need to be held in the custody of the government at taxpayer expense.
    So just allow them to come to the US?

Presumably I found them once, or they would never have received a notice to appear in the first place? I would start there. I tend to think law enforcement has investigators that are skilled at finding people.
    Most are caught trying to cross the border or via smuggling rings. But you would rather spend money on finding people after they skipped their hearing than to spend money on holding them in custody. hmmm...

Whether or not they have a child born in the US is of no consequence. Deport the entire family, deport the adults and place the children in the care of legal resident relatives in the US, or deport the adults and place the children in the care of DHHS, depending on the wishes of the parents.

You are creating "new" problems that have already been solved.
    They havent been solved. That is why we have this stupid immigration fight. The whole DACA is because of familes who have evaded authorities long enough to have children in the US. Now when you try to deport the parents liberals get upset over breaking up a family.

Children can not be detained with their parents because the children have not been charged with a crime. Even US citizen children are not detained with their parents when the parent commits a crime. The State takes custody when their is no legal guardian to take the child. A-la we separate families in the US too. Oh no!!!

His admin made a deal, yes, but Trump was willing to at least entertain a meeting that could lead to much more substantive peace talks. What has Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan done? btw, how was the deal worse than Iran deal?

If they come for "assimilate" then why detain them? Why not just let them come across and live? Why have a border then? Why have border control if we dont give a damn who comes into our country?
    There are family detention centers in the United States... I want to expand them.

We didn't inspect anything and just took them at there word unlike with Iran. Than he proceed to normalize and give that dictator everything he wanted. Kim got recognition, protection, and doesn't have to give up his nukes. We also haven't inspected the shut down sites. We basically stopped military excises and Trump even thought about withdrawing Troops.

We have to investigate there claim but that doesn't mean we need to separate them from there children even visitation hours would help. They're also detained.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-06-19 at 06:01 PM.

A propaganda channel doesn't want viewers exposed to other sources of info...

Seems about right. Although, most of their viewers are at the end of the road anyways. Most TV news viewers are.

There are family detention centers in the United States... I want to expand them.
    I dont think that is legally viable. We dont do it for US citizens because of due process of the child.

We didn't inspect anything and just took them at there word unlike with Iran. Than he proceed to normalize and give that dictator everything he wanted.
    These talks are still in the infancy stages. I wouldnt call it normalize, I would call it an open avenue of talks. If you want peace you need open lines of communication. Not a series of sanctions that our previous Presidents have compiled.

The deal they signed basically boils down to these four points. Nothing really earth shattering.
    1. The United States and the DPRK commit to establish new U.S.-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity.

2. The United States and the DPRK will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula.

3. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

4. The United States and the DPRK commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified.

Because we have to investigate there claim but that doesn't mean we need to separate them from there children.
    So what do we do with them while we investigate their claim? Also do we just look the other way and not charge them with illegal entry?
    Last edited by petej0; 2018-06-19 at 06:10 PM.

So just allow them to come to the US?
    No. Read my posts. March them back across the border if possible. Issue a notice to appear if not. Detain those not caring for children per standard procedure. Detain any that commit violence or any crimes other than the border crossing itself per standard procedure.
    Most are caught trying to cross the border or via smuggling rings. But you would rather spend money on finding people after they skipped their hearing than to spend money on holding them in custody. hmmm...
    If they are caught trying to cross the border, you turn them around and march them back the other way. If they are caught by smuggling rings (I assume you mean coyotes?) then you detain the person smuggling them, and handle the undocumented immigrants per standard procedure - detain if unaccompanied, notice to appear if they are caring for children and have committed no violence or other crimes besides the illegal crossing. I imagine paying ICE investigators their salary to find somebody is less expensive and more productive (i.e. they also find other people living here illegally, or can complete other job duties during the course of their investigation) than paying guards salaries to guard them in detention, plus the costs to house them in a detention facility, plus the costs to house their children in a DHHS facility, plus the costs to transport them to/from court hearings.
    They havent been solved. That is why we have this stupid immigration fight. The whole DACA is because of familes who have evaded authorities long enough to have children in the US. Now when you try to deport the parents liberals get upset over breaking up a family.
    DACA has nothing to do with children born in the US. Children born in the US are citizens, entitled to all the same rights and equal protection under the law as somebody born in the US to natural born US citizens, or somebody born in the US to naturalized US citizens, or somebody born in the US to legal permanent residents, or somebody born in the US to immigrants here on a valid visa.

The question of children born to immigrants has been asked and answered dozens of times, going back decades.

DACA is about dealing with adults who arrived in the US as children, accompanying their parents who were crossing illegally. In most cases, these people have lived their entire lives as Americans would, going to American schools, abiding by American laws, paying American taxes in many cases. Republicans would have these people deported, as they are living here illegally (or would be, had DACA not been enacted). Democrats would have these people granted amnesty and legal status with a path to citizenship.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think that is legally viable. We dont do it for US citizens because of due process of the child.
    Are immigrant children who crossed the border illegally not guilty of the same illegal crossing as their parents?

They absolutely shouldn't be required to pay fines or serve time, but I don't think you are infringing on their due process to charge them with the same crime as the parents, hold them in family detention with their parents, then sentence the entire family to time served and immediate deportation.

These talks are still in the infancy stages. I wouldnt call it normalize, I would call it an open avenue of talks. If you want peace you need open lines of communication. Not a series of sanctions that our previous Presidents have compiled.

The deal they signed basically boils down to these four points. Nothing really earth shattering.

So what do we do with them while we investigate their claim? Also do we just look the other way and not charge them with illegal entry?
    We have family detention centers though and can give them visitation rights. I know that's a lot worse than the Iran deal even came with the president praising a dictator. We put them in the detainment centers and deport people who sneak over are you trying to be obtuse.

We've stopped military exercise, north Korea still has nuke and is Kim is still a dictator none of that's changed. Trump even normalized his behavior. He has essentially made the same deal as other president but gave up a lot more in the process.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-06-19 at 06:24 PM.

The media manipulates a lot of news with whatever agenda they have... and they know how to play with the masses with sensationalism;

Hot topics for them currently rely on easy:
    - Left vs Right / Alt-Right
    - Terrorism / Muslims
    - Trump vs the World
    - "Pitbulls"
    - Etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, another liberal jerk-off thread.

Do you libs not realize that 90% of the media is liberal?
    Is it not ok for conservitives to have at least 1 damn news source?!
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

No. Read my posts. March them back across the border if possible. Issue a notice to appear if not. Detain those not caring for children per standard procedure. Detain any that commit violence or any crimes other than the border crossing itself per standard procedure.
    If they are caught trying to cross the border, you turn them around and march them back the other way. If they are caught by smuggling rings (I assume you mean coyotes?) then you detain the person smuggling them, and handle the undocumented immigrants per standard procedure - detain if unaccompanied, notice to appear if they are caring for children and have committed no violence or other crimes besides the illegal crossing. I imagine paying ICE investigators their salary to find somebody is less expensive and more productive (i.e. they also find other people living here illegally, or can complete other job duties during the course of their investigation) than paying guards salaries to guard them in detention, plus the costs to house them in a detention facility, plus the costs to house their children in a DHHS facility, plus the costs to transport them to/from court hearings.
    If you give them a notice to appear, you will never see them again. There will be no rounding up illegals, liberals are not for that policy, hence the Sanctuary City Status. I agree with sending them back as soon as their caught without hearing.

DACA has nothing to do with children born in the US. Children born in the US are citizens, entitled to all the same rights and equal protection under the law as somebody born in the US to natural born US citizens, or somebody born in the US to naturalized US citizens, or somebody born in the US to legal permanent residents, or somebody born in the US to immigrants here on a valid visa.

The question of children born to immigrants has been asked and answered dozens of times, going back decades.

DACA is about dealing with adults who arrived in the US as children, accompanying their parents who were crossing illegally. In most cases, these people have lived their entire lives as Americans would, going to American schools, abiding by American laws, paying American taxes in many cases. Republicans would have these people deported, as they are living here illegally (or would be, had DACA not been enacted). Democrats would have these people granted amnesty and legal status with a path to citizenship.
    Yes, you are right, regardless a family that has evaded capture from ICE will plead for DACA status, so why waste your time trying to find them when they skip their hearing?

Are immigrant children who crossed the border illegally not guilty of the same illegal crossing as their parents?
    Not it they were brought by their parents. You cant charge a four year old with that crime, they didnt make the choice their parent did.

- - - Updated - - -

We've stopped military exercise, north Korea still has nuke and is Kim is still a dictator none of that's changed. Trump even normalized his behavior. He has essentially made the same deal as other president but gave up a lot more in the process.
    And why were we doing military exercises? A show of force, there is no real need for a show of force, beside the fact that it is a waste of money. We have open lines of communication now. Baby steps man....just relax, baby steps. If talks fall apart, what have we lost? Nothing!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I see no problem with this. It's just Tucker reminding us that CNN and most of the news stations are lying assholes.

WTF, a propaganda news site is top in cable news rating for 197 consecutive months !!
    Well looks like Comedy drama will continue till 2024.

If you give them a notice to appear, you will never see them again. There will be no rounding up illegals, liberals are not for that policy, hence the Sanctuary City Status. I agree with sending them back as soon as their caught without hearing.

Yes, you are right, regardless a family that has evaded capture from ICE will plead for DACA status, so why waste your time trying to find them when they skip their hearing?

Not it they were brought by their parents. You cant charge a four year old with that crime, they didnt make the choice their parent did.

- - - Updated - - -

And why were we doing military exercises? A show of force, there is no real need for a show of force, beside the fact that it is a waste of money. We have open lines of communication now. Baby steps man....just relax, baby steps. If talks fall apart, what have we lost? Nothing!
    So we're prepared to deal with north korean if they step out of line. They done it in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    The media manipulates a lot of news with whatever agenda they have... and they know how to play with the masses with sensationalism;

Hot topics for them currently rely on easy:
    - Left vs Right / Alt-Right
    - Terrorism / Muslims
    - Trump vs the World
    - "Pitbulls"
    - Etc.
    Both sides play the masses with sensationalism.

We can agree to disagree here.
    See above.
    You absolutely can.

Whether you can convict them is another matter entirely, and not super relevant, because we are talking about detaining them while their families await trial (which we are doing anyway, just in a separate facility).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    Oh look, another liberal jerk-off thread.

Do you libs not realize that 90% of the media is liberal?
    Is it not ok for conservitives to have at least 1 damn news source?!
    When you folks define the objective center as "liberal", that really shouldn't be that surprising.