Page 1 of 2
LastLast

if you could choose one of these for gaming only which would you choose?

11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
    12GB NVIDIA Titan Xp
    12GB NVIDIA Titan V

just wondering .

10+ Year Old Account
    I chose the first one.

For free.. Titan V. If I had to pay, none. Just ain't worth it at this point if rumors of next gen Nvidia are true.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    For free.. Titan V. If I had to pay, none. Just ain't worth it at this point if rumors of next gen Nvidia are true.
    ya i was saying for free. so the titan v is the best card out of all of them im guessing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this question:
    1) I have a lot of money and want to get the best
    2) I literally am being given the choice of a few cards for free
    3) I'm just curious, and nobody is actually getting any of the cards
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Is this question:
    1) I have a lot of money and want to get the best
    2) I literally am being given the choice of a few cards for free
    3) I'm just curious, and nobody is actually getting any of the cards
    3 unless my friend will give me one

anyone with an opinion about which card is the best? and if so why ?

please help a brotha out .

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I'm a bit confused. You're asking like a decision needs to be made.

The Titan V is decently superior (~20%), while also costing three to four times as much (300%). It's the only Volta card on the market, I believe. Unless you were looking at the Quadro K6000
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

"Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    I have the Titan Xp Collector's Edition. It beats the Titan V.

https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html

I've done a side by side comparison with the Quadro P6000, and the Titan Xp is faster.
    Ehh.. Almost every GAME benchmark I've seen, the V is better. Synthetic benchmarks are nice but..

You can put TWO Titan Xp in SLI and still have enough cash left to build a complete system to put them in compared to a Titan V.
    but, but, but sLI is dead also better look at real gaming results

taken from https://www.gamersnexus.net/guides/3...r-volta/page-2

my favourite gaming benchmarks are when a character just stands around doing nothing. i know that is how i play my games (i don't care either way, just made me laugh)

10+ Year Old Account
    You can put TWO Titan Xp in SLI and still have enough cash left to build a complete system to put them in compared to a Titan V.
    While true, irrelevant to the situation, since he doesn't get two.

Now I'm a bit confused. You're asking like a decision needs to be made.

The Titan V is decently superior (~20%), while also costing three to four times as much (300%). It's the only Volta card on the market, I believe. Unless you were looking at the Quadro K6000
    sorry i was being secretive. my friend who won alot of money is letting me build a computer on origin pcs for whatever i want. those were the choices of cards. they also have sli but i dont wanna do that.

so you think titan v is the best one out of the bunch for pure gaming?

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, given that situation, even if the Titan V was better, i still wouldn't do it.. Sort of an abuse of a gift, imo.

But as far as I'm aware the V performs better in games.. By a little bit. not a huge margin.

Personally, given that situation, even if the Titan V was better, i still wouldn't do it.. Sort of an abuse of a gift, imo.

But as far as I'm aware the V performs better in games.. By a little bit. not a huge margin.
    youre probably right. xp comes in second i assume and is less than the v by a fair amount i suppose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xecks View Post
    youre probably right. xp comes in second i assume and is less than the v by a fair amount i suppose?
    Titan XP is like... 1200-1500. Titan V is like 3400-4000

Titan XP is like... 1200-1500. Titan V is like 3400-4000
    ty . im sure ill be happy with either lol .

I would choose Titan V for sure.

To be honest anything works for me lol! I have heard a lot about the Titan V so I would prefer it over anything.

forever 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti