Quote Originally Posted by monsterware View Post
    Beautiful, Thats 2h right? some cool fury transmogs inc.

Yeah, 2h. Artifacts stay equipped when you inspect gear lol

Alright, so now that we've got the login screen, where the hell are the Kalimdor/EK loading screens? You would think now would be a good time to update them.

Kul Tirans (the big ones) got more animations last build: did they get any new ones this time?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    Alright, so now that we've got the login screen, where the hell are the Kalimdor/EK loading screens? You would think now would be a good time to update them.
    No!
    I need to see Varian every day when I'm in the EK, WoW will never be the same without him!

Deleted
    Warfront music is awesome.
    https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...ance_Intro.mp3

Put me this and I'll head alone to conquer Orgrimmar, barehanded.
    https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...Assault_02.mp3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    Man Warlocks are kinda lucky they didn't get their spells updated in Legion because since they are the only 1 left they have all of Blizzards attention now making them awesome in BFA, They are getting so many more spell effects updated then any caster got in Legion.
    Warlocks aren't the only ones left, Holy Paladins were left out of the healing update. We got a Holy Light animation early in the beta but they removed it so we're back to old animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vapenaysh View Post
    I thought the same, but looks better in animation with music to compliment. Pretty okay, nothing STUNNING but not entirely comparable to a simple piece of concept art.

I'm sure you'll see more complaints once the "new" and "fresh" factor wears off however.
    Its not the best thing they ever did, but it doesnt need to be. Players see it for 20 seoncds max. Most see it for less than 10.

https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...Walk_01_02.mp3

Nice to see where that section of the login music was from. I hope this isn't event only and plays when you're up on that end of Darkshore afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...Walk_01_02.mp3

Nice to see where that section of the login music was from. I hope this isn't event only and plays when you're up on that end of Darkshore afterwards.
    Sylvanas did it- the song.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Sylvanas did it- the song.
    Kinda worth it for that music tbh.

Dude that's dope.

Where does that come from? Islands?

Yeah, in addition to the 4 or 5 new weapon models that came from the islands last build there were like 10 new ones this time around, in addition to a ton of recolors (some that look way better than the originals.)

Okay, I can say that the ambient music in Zandalar is fan friggin tastic. I had doubts from some of the samples I heard but it seems WoW's music quality is alive and well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Fairly certain that we're getting a Holy/Lordaeron themed Undead AR under Calia (with her new species) to branch the Forsaken away from being Lordaeron themed (and instead just spooky/gothic instead).
    Probably a Lordaeron Kingdom that includes lightbound undead and alive Lordaeron survivor refugees, similar to Kul Tiras and big humans or Gilneas and worgen and untainted gilneans.
    To see a rebuilt Lordaeron would be one of the most awesome things in the game to this day.
    Last edited by mmoc032fa9e1a0; 2018-06-20 at 04:23 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Alright, I'm no expert but this music has the rhythm of Dragon Roost Island!

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    New music is lit , Blizzard never disappoints when it comes to music.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    New music is lit , Blizzard never disappoints when it comes to music.
    Honestly, for me, a lot of their music is forgettable, lets hope this changes that, there's some good tracks in there, but still nothing Lament of the Highborne quality (but i'm not done listening)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'm more concerned about why shaman became so goddamned squishy in legion, and why it's continuing into bfa.

i could practically tank on mine in wod.

- - - Updated - - -

if bonus rolls were double the chance of giving loot in legion, i'd definitely be happy to only have 2 a week.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjIuMtiT4F8 Not just practically. Wotlk atleast had Shaman tanks in raids, and while I can't find it, it also worked in TOTC as well.

Shamans are stalwart warriors of the elements, yet are squishy as fuck despite wearing mail armor - thematicwise this is a huge fail. Rogues are among the tankiest melee DPS for whatever reason, what's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Honestly, for me, a lot of their music is forgettable, lets hope this changes that, there's some good tracks in there, but still nothing Lament of the Highborne quality (but i'm not done listening)
    Lament of the Highborne is unbelievably overrated. The intro of Nightsong is better than its entirety.

Quote Originally Posted by Grevmak View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjIuMtiT4F8 Not just practically. Wotlk atleast had Shaman tanks in raids, and while I can't find it, it also worked in TOTC as well.

Shamans are stalwart warriors of the elements, yet are squishy as fuck despite wearing mail armor - thematicwise this is a huge fail. Rogues are among the tankiest melee DPS for whatever reason, what's up with that?
    Back then though shamans were almost a psuedo tank, hell they used to have a weapon imbue that increased threat... Guess blizz just decided they were too tanky.

But weirder shit has happened:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Lament of the Highborne is unbelievably overrated. The intro of Nightsong is better than its entirety.
    Music is honestly personal taste, nothing can be "overrated" if its what a person enjoys. Honestly though, I prefer FFXIV (or any FF music really) to Warcraft music, but that's me.

At first I thought the login screen was boring, but after looking at the animated version of it with the music it felt better. It kind of grows on me. I think it is better than the login screen for Legion.