Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Possible spoilers\speculation - Tyrande and Saurfang

Hey everyone,

Don't think this one has been around before,
    but - from the front page:

Player vs. Player
    Legacy
    Immortal No More Kill High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind. 10 points.
    Orgrimmar Offensive Damage High Overlord Saurfang until he humors you by pretending to die. 10 points.
    Does this mean that these 2 are gonna be dead in BfA? Perhaps just leave their respective leadership role?

Saurfang i kinda get, but Tyrande made me surprised...

Thoughts?

Madness will consume you!!!

You do know you can go and kill race leaders right now in the game? Just go to their city, you'll get a achievement.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You do know you can go and kill race leaders right now in the game? Just go to their city, you'll get a achievement.
    The point he is trying to make is that those two achievements have been turned into legacy achievements, meaning you won't be able to get them anymore after BfA launches.

10+ Year Old Account
    ITs FtH/FtA.....its not the death of any leaders its a update......

I do know that... But it's a current achievement... In the new notes, they both become Legacy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    I do know that... But it's a current achievement... In the new notes, they both become Legacy
    Probably because of phasing since Teldrasil won't be there for max level players and Saurfang won't be in Orgimmar anymore.

No, it means Tyrande is homeless and Saurfang is in Anduin's sex dungeon after betraying the Horde.

I seriously doubt they mean anything to that point.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Probably because of phasing since Teldrasil won't be there for max level players and Saurfang won't be in Orgimmar anymore.
    You can still go to old cities by talking to a Bronze Dragons NPC.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Deleted
    Well, while one of them kind of leaves his faction, the other one loses her city.

Makes sense for them not to be raid-able anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    You can still go to old cities by talking to a Bronze Dragons NPC.
    This is what makes me curious.

We do indeed have the power to return to the old phase of Darnassus, as far as I'm aware, so Tyrande is still up for grabs. Saurfang, on the other hand, can't necessarily be reached by another phase, since Orgrimmar won't be changed much other than him not being around, so who knows.

I will admit, when I first saw it, my mind did quickly jump to, "Tyrande will die?! YES!" but probably not. So seems a bit strange to change those two and curious how the Alliance will get to have their "victory".

15+ Year Old Account
    I seriously doubt they mean anything to that point.
    Pretty obvious if you actually read the OP that they quoted a chunk of text listing those two achievements being moved to legacy.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    No, it means Tyrande is homeless and Saurfang is in Anduin's sex dungeon after betraying the Horde.
    Should be able to go into the Alliance embassy and kill all the leaders at once. It should result in a toy that summons the Spirit of Garrosh to give you a brofist.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    This is what makes me curious.

We do indeed have the power to return to the old phase of Darnassus, as far as I'm aware, so Tyrande is still up for grabs. Saurfang, on the other hand, can't necessarily be reached by another phase, since Orgrimmar won't be changed much other than him not being around, so who knows.

I will admit, when I first saw it, my mind did quickly jump to, "Tyrande will die?! YES!" but probably not. So seems a bit strange to change those two and curious how the Alliance will get to have their "victory".
    Well, having Tyrande up for grabs will not get you any further with "For The Horde" achievement, so i guess she either dies or being replaced... Any option that leaves her in power makes no sense with this legacy change... Or... This legacy change doesn't make much sense if she remains in power...

I gotta say, i wouldn't mind for her to be done in wow, she had her time in the sun.... Or... The moon...

Well, having Tyrande up for grabs will not get you any further with "For The Horde" achievement, so i guess she either dies or being replaced... Any option that leaves her in power makes no sense with this legacy change... Or... This legacy change doesn't make much sense if she remains in power...

I gotta say, i wouldn't mind for her to be done in wow, she had her time in the sun.... Or... The moon...
    Exactly, and that just makes me even more curious...

I wouldn't mind her going bye bye either, far from it, she's one of my least favorite characters. But don't wanna get my hopes up too soon. XP

7+ Year Old Account
    another expansion without orc and troll leaders thanks for this horde bias blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Exactly, and that just makes me even more curious...

I wouldn't mind her going bye bye either, far from it, she's one of my least favorite characters. But don't wanna get my hopes up too soon. XP
    It's probably to keep the factions even while Saurfang is in jail, otherwise the Horde would have one more racial leader to kill than Alliance, don't read too much into it.

Hey everyone,

Don't think this one has been around before,
    but - from the front page:

Does this mean that these 2 are gonna be dead in BfA? Perhaps just leave their respective leadership role?

Saurfang i kinda get, but Tyrande made me surprised...

Thoughts?
    With teldrassil gone where will people go to kill her...

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    It's probably to keep the factions even while Saurfang is in jail, otherwise the Horde would have one more racial leader to kill than Alliance, don't read too much into it.
    Sure her city gets destroyed but I'd still like to know why she's out of commission, even if it's just "she's hanging out in Stormwind, so you can't fight her for the time being".

Time shall tell.

or justy ou know she wont be part of it since she wont be an npc that just hangs around anymore since her capital is gone?
    you know what else is a legacy acheive? killing thrall. he must be dead righ- oh wait hes not...