Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Everyone in the thread knew you were scum after that day 1 last game dendrek and yes that's the reason I killed you
    You killed obvious scum N1 instead of letting them get lynched D2? Right.

You killed me out of spite for the previous three games. I'd bet money you planned to kill me as soon as you learned you were an SK. D1 had nothing to do with it.

Unvote
    Vote: Kel

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    So I guess nothing was learned from the last game, eh? We're really going to use D1 to get rid of players that are guaranteed to post over someone who has yet to show up at all?
    You don't need to worry about my activity Greaham. I will actively smash you in the night.

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    You don't need to worry about my activity Greaham. I will actively smash you in the night.
    So long as you help smash kel during the day then that’s fine! Also stuck on mobile for the next few hours...

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    You killed obvious scum N1 instead of letting them get lynched D2? Right.

You killed me out of spite for the previous three games. I'd bet money you planned to kill me as soon as you learned you were an SK. D1 had nothing to do with it.
    Yes you are all I think about and I hate you so much I kill you!!!
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Yes you are all I think about and I hate you so much I kill you!!!
    Well you heard it first here folks. Kel's a murderer. String 'em up.

What a productive day...

What a productive day...
    I'm starting to think that it's really just you and me on at this time this game... and I'm about to go into a meeting :S

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I'm starting to think that it's really just you and me on at this time this game... and I'm about to go into a meeting :S
    You'll have to wait until just before the deadline to see any action, I'm afraid. At that point people will mysteriously crawl out of the woodwork to cast a vote/shift an established vote.

What a productive day...
    This isn't a normal game of mafia, so really I could care less.

- - - Updated - - -

You'll have to wait until just before the deadline to see any action, I'm afraid. At that point people will mysteriously crawl out of the woodwork to cast a vote/shift an established vote.
    This isn't a town v scum mafia team, I'm guessing most people have already caught on to the fact that we should most likely be a little bit careful about lynching since this game is essentially going to boil down to what teams form fastest and who gets focused at night.

Lynching is more or less a pointless thing unless you're sure someone isn't on your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Lynching is more or less a pointless thing unless you're sure someone isn't on your team.
    That's pretty true. That and D1 has been 24 hours longer than normal I believe.

Days are running together for me because of work :S

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm around... I just didn't see anything worth adding at the time.

Agree that this is an odd ball game. Lynching is a shot in the dark when you have about a 25% chance to hit a teammate unknowingly. That being said, I'm fine with where my vote is based on how the day played out and the overreaction to the votes placed there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    That's pretty true. That and D1 has been 24 hours longer than normal I believe.
    On that note, I wasn't sure how long days have been lately :P and also wanted to ensure enough time for discussion and whatnot to take place, particularly for day 1, which tends to be slower and more fluffier. Day 2 and on will be 48 hours.

Also, day ends in ~7 hours.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Vote Kel

Kel became the obvious lynch as soon as he claimed.

I'd also be fine lynching Listo or Satsu. My vote on Graeham was not intended to be a final vote for the day. This game is going to need activity, perhaps more so than most. There's a very real possibility that day phases will become almost silent as the game progresses.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm less likely to switch to someone that's on and active.
    @Dendrek What exactly did @kel claim?

We have Listo (3), lysah (2) and satsu (1) with minimal activity. If/when I move my vote, it'll be on one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless this is a retaliation vote from you N1 death last game

Of note, I am not a player but a fake co-mod

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    We should still lynch you.

- - - Updated - - -

This game is going to be in a constant state of MyLo for most people so people are going to be a lot less proactive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Marack kel claimed he's from the Mario universe. And I said this in the signup thread. My activity will be on the lower end until after my convention. So I'll be of a more normal posting come Monday/Tuesday.

Vote: kel

7+ Year Old Account
    @listo95 I missed or forgot you'd be MIA-ish the 1st part of the day, but why try to kill someone based on the universe they claim. What if I claimed my role? Would you want to kill me for trying to find my team as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    it's the thought that counts <3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.