Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Which is why this basically a non-story and not anywhere near the controversy people on here are making it out to be.
    Which has been my position the entire thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I agree errors should be limited I don’t agree that having two loving caring Parants is an error just because they are both men and I don’t agree that it will negatively effect society in any meaningful Way.
    It is not a decision we should take based on whether or not some people agree to it. Love is just one of the many factors needed to ensure a proper child development.

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    We can agree that we want to limit errors in our society?
    That's not going to work out for you the way you think it is.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    It is not a decision we should take based on whether or not some people agree to it. Love is just one of the many factors needed to ensure a proper child development.
    What can a straight couple give a adopted child that a gay one can not?

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Do you think someone besides the biologic parents should have the child? Because this just opened the door for the worst revenge because someones fe-fe's were hurt.
    3 parents isnt being made a standard and it seems clear that this is a specific case where all 3 people proved themselves enough to care for he child equally to gain this special status, in front of a judge no less.

I dont kniw what this means for lawmakers moving forward, but this isnt opening up the door for anything that isnt already abusable through lying in court.

I mean what kind of revenge are you talking about that is specific to this type of case? Stealing babies by proving they are a 3rd parent in court? You dont need to build a case around being a 3rd parent to do that...
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2018-06-20 at 07:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    That's not going to work out for you the way you think it is.
    you're a funny dude

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    -It is obvious that it was written by a biased journal.
    -focusonthefamily.com
    LMAO, I seriously can't even.
    Last edited by Nurasu; 2018-06-20 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    What can a straight couple give a adopted child that a gay one can not?
    That is awesome that you came to ask yourself this question. It is all I have asked for. That we take a break, and ask ourselves some questions and let the time to researchers to find answers. Maybe there is a lot they can't offer and maybe they can offer more. But before going forward we need to investigate rather than going forward because "this cute gay couple love children".

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    AFTER complaining about bias in papers, no less.

Seriously you can't even think?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously you can't even think?
    Nope; I can't begin to comprehend the thought process behind denying a published paper in favor of an article by a Christian, anti-gay organization.

- - - Updated - - -

That is awesome that you came to ask yourself this question. It is all I have asked for. That we take a break, and ask ourselves some questions and let the time to researchers to find answers. Maybe there is a lot they can't offer and maybe they can offer more. But before going forward we need to investigate rather than going forward because "this cute gay couple love children".
    Yeah, we did that part; you're pretending it didn't happen, but the rest of us are over here -->.

Nope; I can't begin to comprehend the thought process behind denying a published paper in favor of an article by a Christian, anti-gay organization.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, we did that part; you're pretending it didn't happen, but the rest of us are over here -->.
    Well I clearly stated that it was 1 of the many on google. This one was great because it had a list of articles that should be read. I thought it was obvious that the only parts someone should read to get information are the articles in it and not the journal... That would have been obvious if you had ever made research in your life.

Nope; I can't begin to comprehend the thought process behind denying a published paper* in favor of an article by a Christian, anti-gay organization.

Eight papers, actually. After also complaining that no such research existed, or even COULD exist because such research had been banned / prohibited on account of the gay agenda, which apparently even has them out-parenting straight people. Where does it end. Emotionally well adjusted grandchildren?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I clearly stated that it was 1 of the many on google. This one was great because it had a list of articles that should be read. I thought it was obvious that the only parts someone should read to get information are the articles in it and not the journal... That would have been obvious if you had ever made research in your life.
    The only thing obvious is your bias, which you already admitted to having.

Beside I am extremely critic against that article that claims they fare the same.
    You can pretend to be as scientific as you'd like, though.

If they all get divorced, you can get THREE birthday parties, THREE christmas(ses?) and more of THREE THREE THREE!

My siblings have step-parents. That poly family isn't what I'm used to, but it sounds more nurturing than how my sister's father treated her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    If they all get divorced, you can get THREE birthday parties, THREE christmas(ses?) and more of THREE THREE THREE!
    Three? Wouldn't that be a multiple of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Because MUH NUCLEAR FAMILY.

Traditionalists can go fuck a seagull, quite frankly. The nuclear family model has been known to be an inefficient use of resources for quite some time.
    My gosh, you are getting as bad as sarahtasher. I would recommend a forum break. For your own sanity.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    This makes sense to me. if all three are acting as parents, why not?
    because bullshit is bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Please provide the data that supports this claim. It runs contrary to just about everything I’ve read discussing what type of family environment correlates to the well being and future productivity of the child.
    Has Didactic answered this response? Claimer has burden of proof but didactic hasn't done so it seems. Hopefully it doesn't make the excuse that you are "sealioning"