Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LonerStoner View Post

No, it isn't.
    It's pretty much the literal definition of supplanting.
    No, it is not. They're not supplanting (as, stealing the citizenship and identity of another american) people. Stop lying
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2018-06-20 at 09:46 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    The actual fuck are you talking about?
    He could end this shit (that HE started) with a simple call. But Ignoramus Orangus is too imbecile to do that
    Yes because it all stops when he calls and states "Hey guys... stop it ok?"

Quote Originally Posted by Musik-Diversity86 View Post
    Yes because it all stops when he calls and states "Hey guys... stop it ok?"
    Yes. It is his policy. So he can stop it at a whim

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Yes. It is his policy. So he can stop it at a whim
    You're responding to someone who apparently things ICE is a State agency.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    You're responding to someone who apparently things ICE is a State agency.
    It seems that the Trumper scum is on full display. The bunch of fascists

I never said they can vote and getting on welfare is as easy as popping out an anchor baby or stealing the identity of someone who is actually a citizen.
    Yeah, I hear lots of immigrants are opening up their legs so any random person can shoot inside their front porch just so they can stay in the country and have a baby.

Also, where's the evidence about those volunteer programs that help people steal identities? Haven't seen one source, link, or peep of that since you said it. Could it be you were pulling stuff out of your ass?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Kobayashi View Post
    How did Trump to trying to end it while the democrats obstruct any attempt because of their childish outrage?
    lol, democrats are the obstructionists are they?

Despite it very clearly being the republicans who refuse to discuss anything?

The party that refuses to budge is the one that obstructs, democrats were, and have always been, willing to discuss and work out a plan. For the last decade its been the republicans stated goal to never, ever, budge on anything that the dems are part of.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Musik-Diversity86 View Post
    Dude, what are you doing? This is MMO-Champion... they bash you and throw hate your way with their "tolerance" if you even show proof that Trump isn't in the wrong. I mean come on, they ALWAYS want to blame Trump for anything even if he did it or not. They will even criticize the good decisions because "tolerance and shit"
    But he didn't show proof. He showed that he and you are ignorant though. Especially since nothing was enacted til this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    Last week: "Trump committed a (unspecified) crime, we need to impeach!"
    This week: "Why wont Trump go against the law?"

I'd love for CNN to do a poll where they remind people this policy has been implemented since 1994 then ask them which president they blame for it.
    There is no law here, this is Trump's policy change.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Nothing Trump can do (in terms of policy or what he says) is going to make the American Left "happy." He's cemented his status as "enemy" in their hive mind.
    Wait....Trump actually tries to do things? I thought he was just a Russian sock poppet made out of orange peels and a bad toupee. Wait.....you actually believe he tries to do positive things? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. Yeah, maybe in a world with a flat earth.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yeah, I hear lots of immigrants are opening up their legs so any random person can shoot inside their front porch just so they can stay in the country and have a baby.
    Yes, actually, to such a degree they even have a term for it. It's called an anchor baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Also, where's the evidence about those volunteer programs that help people steal identities? Haven't seen one source, link, or peep of that since you said it. Could it be you were pulling stuff out of your ass?
    I've already answered that question earlier.

I've already answered that question earlier.
    It was a lie. Stop lying

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    See? You have already proven me right my friend. I can only imagine what the ensuing hours will bring. The reading will certainly be fun. The PotUS gives people what they want then they must twist it to some negative. Lol...
    One must always remember... A rule on politics is, unless it is your tribe’s leader in power you must always be anti-leader. Thank goodness I have no tribal affiliation.

One person’s “sh!tpost” is another’s fertilizer my friend.

And moving on to topic once again...
    I believe Snopes and Politico have proven the PotUS’s statement on this subject to be false already.

Cheers
    Gives the people what they want? The people want indefinite detention?

You are absolutely not this naive ol' chap, but you absolutely are this disingenuous (which you constantly demonstrate).

Your argument is basically this:
    The People: "Stop giving us maggot-infested meat as a meal!"
    POTUS: "Sure, no problem, here's some sun-dried dog poop instead"
    The People: "OMG that's terrible!"
    POTUS: "See, you always complain even when I give you what you want"

Also your rule on politics applies to some, not all. In your case you like to attribute it to anyone you disagree with. That's not how it works. And your "no tribal affiliation" claim is side-splittingly laughable. It's been knocked down repeatedly so I don't know why you keep trying to claim it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I'm sorry what part of those bills featured explicitly trying to use children at political bargaining chips? we know Trump and his goons we're planing this early on but it's still somehow Clinton's fault guys! we better impeach him over this!
    If I pass a law that states you can be detained without question and don't act on it but the next president does, who is at fault?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Really? Because I'm on the left and I'm happy that he finally reversed his moronic policy. Why wouldn't I be happy?
    I said "the American Left" would not be happy. That's not the rank-and-file liberal. When it's capitalized, it refers to the professional left. The politicians, the pundits, the professionally offended. That's probably not you. In any case, that policy wasn't Trump policy. It predates his presidency by quite a few years. Someone will still get after him for overreaching his authority with this executive order, most likely the American Left. At least he's shown more compassion on this matter than Obama did.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said "the American Left" would not be happy. That's not the rank-and-file liberal. When it's capitalized, it refers to the professional left. The politicians, the pundits, the professionally offended. That's probably not you. In any case, that policy wasn't Trump policy. It predates his presidency by quite a few years. Someone will still get after him for overreaching his authority with this executive order, most likely the American Left. At least he's shown more compassion on this matter than Obama did.
    You are lying... no one believes this Obama or Clinton bullshit you peddle. From Laura Bush to Jeff Sessions Church, this isn’t liberals...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Even if this is true, Trump has had a Republican majority his whole term. He could pass anything he wanted too.

It wasn't Trump's policy, no. But he did continue it, and intensified it, and made it even worse.

But you sure showed Obummer didn't you?
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    It wasn't Trump's policy, no. But he did continue it, and intensified it, and made it even worse.

But you sure showed Obummer didn't you?
    That was Sesson's fault and Trump had to sign a executive order to stop it. But at this point, what is important is not the blame game, but pressuring Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform laws. I know I will be writing my representatives to do just that.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Obama's version of the policy was way worse than Trump's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obama's version of the policy was way worse than Trump's.
    I mean, if one is stupid enough to think that not separating families is a bad thing, sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.