Also i am very pissed about having to remog to those ugly artifact weapons to use my fancy pants skins that i earned (i'm a druid)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    hahahahahahahaha.

Holy shit.

You did it for me.

vain
    veɪn/Submit
    adjective
    having or showing an excessively high opinion of one's appearance, abilities, or worth.
    "their flattery made him vain"
    synonyms: conceited, narcissistic, self-loving, in love with oneself, self-admiring, self-regarding, wrapped up in oneself, self-absorbed, self-obsessed, self-centred, egotistic, egotistical, egoistic, egocentric, egomaniac; More
    producing no result; useless.
    "a vain attempt to tidy up the room"
    synonyms: futile, useless, pointless, worthless, nugatory, to no purpose, in vain; More

You are so intelligent. Please teach me.
    Oh you're right, I did misread it.

Either way, still haven't answered my questions.

I am waiting.

You might get banned for posting that, Scarecrowz, but...

You've sacrificed everything. What have I given?!

- - - Updated - - -

BA DUM TSSH! No? Aw...

Oh, and guys, can we keep this BFA specific please? People can rant about the Expansion here, since it's their own opinion. Don't get so upset all because someone else shares different views over an MMO.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2018-06-21 at 12:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

I am entitled to be negative about a product I paid for. Just like you are entitled to eat up whatever dogshit Blizzard serves to you on a platter.
    uhm lemme get this straight.... You bought the expansion believing it is going to be shit, but now you want to complain about the expansion that you believe is going to be shit?
    Hey I am going to buy that car... it is broken, but I will complain about it being broken...... that should fix it.....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    In this thread they say saurfang killed the civilians what do you think about?
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765396429
    oh yes, blizzard is doing again, at this point this is more than expected, they need make the others bad too, trying to avoid the hate on sylvanas "b--but see? saurfang is morally grey too!11"

Probably. They are biased.

I didn't insult the poster at any point though.

In fact - he/she insinuated that ANYONE that posts negatively about the game is dumb or a moron. Where's the infraction for that?
    People fail to realize and aknowledge just how important class design is. They're given an allied race smokescreen and accept anything that's thrown at them. I'm saying this as someone who's going to play BfA regardless of this, but I can't wrap my mind around people who fail to realize that the BfA iteration of classes is extremely poor.

A company with billions of revenue should be able to afford a class design and balancing team that should have everything worked out by the time the expansion goes live. There's absolutely no excuses for this kind of behaviour on their side. It feels like they make classes unbalanced and unpolished on purpose, just so they can have something to work on later on and justify their continous employment. I am not buying it that Blizzard's class design team is actually this shallow and unintelligent to not be able to design a dozen classes over the course of a couple of years, continously messing specs up.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-06-21 at 12:37 AM.

Class Design is the core gameplay component of this game.

It is the conduit for which you experience all other content.

Some people are just so addicted and attached these days that they'll eat up anything. 14 years will do that.

How does a multi-billion dollar company working on a 14 year old game allow Class Design to go backwards?

Then they ignore feedback for 5 months and try to rush sweeping changes 2 months out from release. Before realizing they've run out of time and "Sorry lol, wait for 8.1".
    The only explanation is that they're doing this on purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you understand how pre-orders work?

Do you understand how Betas work? You provide feedback. If its shit - the feedback is NEGATIVE.

Yes - I stupidly pre-ordered. As did many others. Yes - I regret it.

I said I had FAITH that Class Design was going to improve. It actually went backwards. Got worse.

If we use your analogy. I would pre-order the new Tesla car based on weak promises. Then as development continued I would start to see it was not the car I originally wanted or was sold. Then Tesla tells me I can't get a refund or get my deposit back.

^See why your analogy doesn't make any sense.
    Wow. Ok lemme explain to you why Vynestra actually hit the spot with you. Why would you want to pre order something and then complain about it, it just shows me one thing... that you are not intelligent enough to do research on something before you spend your money on it, and then you want to complain about it.

I am fully aware how betas work, and in that feedback that the people actually playing the beta gives, you would find the information (that is called doing research) on whether or not you should spend your money on said product. I know not every one has the same taste, but a regular forum reader/poster as yourself should know by now who here are the people whose opinion you can trust.

My analogy makes perfect sense btw.
    Last edited by GoKs; 2018-06-21 at 12:48 AM. Reason: spelling is bad

Probably. They are biased.

I didn't insult the poster at any point though.

In fact - he/she insinuated that ANYONE that posts negatively about the game is dumb or a moron. Where's the infraction for that?
    Mods: Reported for trolling.

That, or flaming.

Those will likely occur. Why? Cause, people are sensitive when it comes to infractions. That's all i'll say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Wow. Ok lemme explain to you why Venystra actually hit the spot with you. Why would you want to pre order something and then complain about it, it just shows me one thing... that you are not intelligent enough to do research on something before you spend your money on it, and then you want to complain about it.

I am fully aware how betas work, and in that feedback that the people actually playing the beta gives, you would find the information (that is called doing research) on whether or not you should spend your money on said product. I know not every one has the same taste, but a regular forum reader/poster as yourself should know by now who here are the people whose opinion you can trust.

My analogo makes perfect sense btw.
    Yeah after his last few replies i'm giving up, I've seen his posts for a long time, it's not new.

It's just overwhelmingly negative, and the feedback isn't even feedback blizz could use.

It's like when you say something is "clunky". That's not useful feedback for blizz, an explanation of WHY a classes design is bad, is good feedback.

But whatever. I'm not going to converse with someone who literally feeds on negativity.

It seems everytime I check this thread someone is arguing.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    "Only explanation" That's a laugh because it just seems like you can't comprehend they somehow made a mistake somehow somewhere related to Class design and or Azerite system. Furthermore it isn't like classes were the same state they were in months ago. That and people are going to feel differently about how a class feels and while there will be some consensus among others, people have to recognize they disagree.

Case in point, I find Rogues(Asassination) fun and there's a fair amount of ppl who would disagree or find me crazy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    People fail to realize and aknowledge just how important class design is. They're given an allied race smokescreen and accept anything that's thrown at them. I'm saying this as someone who's going to play BfA regardless of this, but I can't wrap my mind around people who fail to realize that the BfA iteration of classes is extremely poor.

A company with billions of revenue should be able to afford a class design and balancing team that should have everything worked out by the time the expansion goes live. There's absolutely no excuses for this kind of behaviour on their side. It feels like they make classes unbalanced and unpolished on purpose, just so they can have something to work on later on and justify their continous employment. I am not buying it that Blizzard's class design team is actually this shallow and unintelligent to not be able to design a dozen classes over the course of a couple of years, continously messing specs up.
    I don't get the idea that class design is poor. Havoc, Sub, Shadow, and DPS Shaman seem to be the only specs that got worse to me. Every other spec I tried (comparing alts I had on live vs created 110s on Beta) seems better, albeit admittedly I'm not a heal/tank player so I did not test those. That's not a bad record to me, and some specs (MM and Surv Hunter, Demo Lock, Arms Warrior) improved dramatically by my reckoning.

Yeah, it sucks for people playing these specs and Blizzard should have done better, telling people to suck it and wait for 8.1 is stupid. But I really cannot see the unmitigated disaster ya'll are claiming exists. This is nothing like WoD where most specs got butchered.

Holy shit dude you need to get some help.

If you really enjoy trying to convince people to hate a game as much as you do, then you need genuinely need to have a talk with someone.

I mean - that explanation is insane.
    I honestly can't believe someone employed by such a large company would be capable of genuinely messing class design and balancing up to this extent.

As I said, I'm going to play anyway, despite our opinions being pretty similar when it comes to class design, but I can't wrap my mind around their errors. I feel like 10 dudes sitting in a garage would do a better job at class design after all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I honestly can't believe someone employed by such a large company would be capable of genuinely messing class design and balancing up to this extent.
    Oof.. yeah, what was that? A whopping 3 specs out of 36?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh dear... Guess we'll lump you in the same category as what's his name.

You pre-order an UNFINISHED PRODUCT. You cannot do research on it - because it doesn't exist in a completed capacity yet.

Why do I need to explain this to you?

Are you aware of the BfA refund policy? That you can't refund if you unlock Allied Races.

As I have stated 3 times now - I made a mistake pre-ordering an un-finished product.

My complaints are about a Beta. A WORK IN PROGRESS.

Try to grasp the words on your screen.
    The thing is..... YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID TO PRE ORDER SOMETHING IF THERE IS NOTHING TO GIVE YOU AN INDICATION THAT YOU WILL GET THE VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY THAT YOU WANT!!! There does that explain to you what I am trying to say? You could have waited till just before release to pre order it, by then there would have been plenty of feedback from the beta. But NOOOOOO, I WANT MY ALLIED RACES I ARE GONNA PRE ORDER.....

You know what, this is not really worth my time to try and explain where you went wrong, since you cannot grasp how you should have waited, but instead you want to complain about mistakes you make....

5+ Year Old Account
    What a sick joke.

An MMO-Champ thread derailing? Wow much shocking.