Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    There’s not much point in talking to him. He’s the same guy who couldn’t get over the fact that people were fed up with Destiny 2/Bungie in the Destiny Megathread and did everything he could to silence them and basically tell them how stupid/pointless they were being......before he even tried the game himself! And then after he played it, he found out how bad it was and now fucking hates it and goes out of his way to bash Bungie/Destiny and bring it up every chance he gets. He only seems to live in extremes and nothing else.
    bitter much?

Forgive me if I give games the benefit of the doubt before playing them and get annoyed at people that act like they were cheated on by the game and derail threads into hate spam like you were doing with destiny. And forgive me again for realizing the game is shit once playing it, i forgot this is the internet where you are not allowed to change your mind. My bad

If you have an account on ps4, use it for the PS network. Don't take it to the switch or xbox. Think of your account as ONE copy of the game. You can't use it on different consoles, and accounts work the same way. You can't use your gmail credentials to log into say, a yahoo account. Hell, if you buy DLC for a game, and take that game to a friends and log into your account do you get to play the DLC on your buddies system? NOPE.

It makes sense to me, if you're using a PS account, that they would want you to use that on a Playstation device. If you want to use a switch, then get a switch account.

If I'm missing something, let me know. But complaining you got blocked for using a PS account on a Switch is silly.

This is like bitching that cable service for one cable companies device doesn't allow you to use it on another cable companies hardware. SERIOUSLY people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gamers should focus on whats best for them, not thats best for a corporation. Because many times, the two are not the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    bitter much?

Forgive me if I give games the benefit of the doubt before playing them and get annoyed at people that act like they were cheated on by the game and derail threads into hate spam like you were doing with destiny. And forgive me again for realizing the game is shit once playing it, i forgot this is the internet where you are not allowed to change your mind. My bad
    Anybody could have told you a western game, especially with actibliz as publisher, wasnt gonna be very good.

Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    If you have an account on ps4, use it for the PS network. Don't take it to the switch or xbox. Think of your account as ONE copy of the game. You can't use it on different consoles, and accounts work the same way. You can't use your gmail credentials to log into say, a yahoo account. Hell, if you buy DLC for a game, and take that game to a friends and log into your account do you get to play the DLC on your buddies system? NOPE.

It makes sense to me, if you're using a PS account, that they would want you to use that on a Playstation device. If you want to use a switch, then get a switch account.

If I'm missing something, let me know. But complaining you got blocked for using a PS account on a Switch is silly.

This is like bitching that cable service for one cable companies device doesn't allow you to use it on another cable companies hardware. SERIOUSLY people.
    PC/MS/Sony/Nintendo crossplay is the future of gaming, it's good for everyone involved but most importantly good for the consumer (i.e., YOU). It provides a greater player base which leads to a better gaming experience. Allows you to purchase the system(s) YOU enjoy without having to worry about what your friends are getting.

If Sony keeps not wanting to play ball, it will reflect in the next gen, possibly close to how bad the Always Online/Anti-Rental thing hurt MS this gen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Not to jump into a PC Vs Console debate.

No it doesn't depend how you do it. To get console level performance/graphics it costs much more, Even more so now since Ram and GPU prices are fucken insane.

Current systems are around $200 (cheaper if u go used) your not building a $200 PC that beats them, At their release they was $400/$500 and that was 5 years ago and you wasn't building a $400 system that beat them back then ether.

Entry price will always be a major selling point for consoles.
    Isn't the ps4 and Xbox one 250? You can do better than that for 500 if you deal hunt and stuff like I do. Which I don't consider "much higher"
    Last edited by ryanmahaffe; 2018-06-21 at 12:50 AM.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Isn't the ps4 and Xbox one 250? You can do better than that for 4-500 if you deal hunt and stuff like I do. Which I don't consider "much higher"
    Xbox One S is currently $200 and PS4 is $250 and both come with a game, Take out the game cost and your looking at $140 and $190.

Double the cost of a system is much higher, It doesn't matter what your opinion on much higher is. Also if we are going to talk about "deal hunting" I can get a used system of ether cheaper then that as well.

For your $400-$500 I can get a console and a shit ton of games.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post

It’s not a PS account. It’s a third party account through Epic Games. Accounts which can be moved around freely from one platform to another EXCEPT when it involves PS. PS is the only platform blocking the move from happening. AND they’re blocking crossplay with MS and Nintendo on top of that, even though the other two are playing ball with each other.

It’s a dick move on Sony’s part no matter how you try to spin it. Period.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2018-06-21 at 01:19 AM.

Xbox One S is currently $200 and PS4 is $250 and both come with a game, Take out the game cost and your looking at $140 and $190.

Double the cost of a system is much higher, It doesn't matter what your opinion on much higher is. Also if we are going to talk about "deal hunting" I can get a used system of ether cheaper then that as well.

For your $400-$500 I can get a console and a shit ton of games.
    The xbone s for $200 with a game and a $60/Live membership is a pretty damn good value. I have 2 one for living room and one for my game room. I also have a PS4 slim, and for $250 with a game is a great value bundled with PSplus. Both services give you free titles every month and there are some fairly good quality f2p titles too.

Now with Sony's Greatest Hits titles coming, they are an even better value.

I rarely touch my ($1200 when i built it)PC outside of MMOs or ARPGs anymore.

Makes you wonder sometimes what the market would have been like without Sony....

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    The xbone s for $200 with a game and a $60/Live membership is a pretty damn good value. I have 2 one for living room and one for my game room. I also have a PS4 slim, and for $250 with a game is a great value bundled with PSplus. Both services give you free titles every month and there are some fairly good quality f2p titles too.

Now with Sony's Greatest Hits titles coming, they are an even better value.

I rarely touch my ($1200 when i built it)PC outside of MMOs or ARPGs anymore.
    I'm on my PC 99% of the day but I barely game on it, I was kinda forced to build it (happy I did) because my last one died.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Makes you wonder sometimes what the market would have been like without Sony....
    Really shitty honestly.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-06-21 at 01:20 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Isn't the ps4 and Xbox one 250? You can do better than that for 500 if you deal hunt and stuff like I do. Which I don't consider "much higher"
    So you’re saying that spending $500 on a pc tower is the equivalent of spending $200 on a console? I’m not sure where you learned math but you really need to go back and learn it again.

I'm on my PC 99% of the game but I barely game on it, I was kinda forced to build it (happy I did) because my last one died.

- - - Updated - - -

Really shitty honestly.
    Well we'd still have Nintendo with the Gamecube and N64.

Microsoft with the Xbox since their work with porting Windows CE to the Dreamcast partially gave them the idea.

But what about Sega? Would they have survived? I mean the Dreamcast could have possibly gained more ground although I imagine without PS1 the N64 would have probably won that gen.

Well we'd still have Nintendo with the Gamecube and N64.

Microsoft with the Xbox since their work with porting Windows CE to the Dreamcast partially gave them the idea.

But what about Sega? Would they have survived? I mean the Dreamcast could have possibly gained more ground although I imagine without PS1 the N64 would have probably won that gen.
    Even without Playstation the Dreamcast would still be dead, Sega made a lot of bad choices as a company. The writing was on the wall before that system even hit market.

Even without Playstation the Dreamcast would still be dead, Sega made a lot of bad choices as a company. The writing was on the wall before that system even hit market.
    Amazing that one company telling the other to "fuck off" gave us one of the best selling systems of all time.

I'm not even kidding. Nintendo were basically "Fuck off we got Phillips now".

Amazing that one company telling the other to "fuck off" gave us one of the best selling systems of all time.

I'm not even kidding. Nintendo were basically "Fuck off we got Phillips now".
    Yep Nintendo is 100% the reason we got Playstation. Like I said before burn a bridge don't be surprised if it bites you in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    So you’re saying that spending $500 on a pc tower is the equivalent of spending $200 on a console? I’m not sure where you learned math but you really need to go back and learn it again.
    I think you need to back to english.. "much higher" and "equivalent" are two very different things
    Diablo Bore.

I think you need to back to english.. "much higher" and "equivalent" are two very different things
    And $400-$500 is much higher then $150-$200.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    All in all Sony is doing a disservice to all gamers not just PS4 users, they may have their reasons but to everyone it just makes them look scared of the future.
    On the contrary, I think Sony is doing gamers a favor that will only be cashed in much later in the future, and I for one am glad this is happenning. It's helping people realize consoles are shit, being locked into a single ecosystem like this is shit, and it's helping them move to the superior platform, PC!

And $400-$500 is much higher then $150-$200.....
    That is all relative. I said I don't consider it to be when I weigh the pros and cons, or do you think you can tell others what they can and can't consider much higher?
    Diablo Bore.