Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    [Citation Needed]

99.5% of detainees released pending an immigration trial show up. That is higher than the number of domestic releases pending trial that actually show up. It's just like voter fraud, you guys are constantly trying to find solutions to problems that don't exist because you're too spineless to just say "I don't like brown people".
    But your facts are nothing compared to his feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Yes I am sure a Saudi Arabian UN HR Councillor can tell America how it is done. The UN and all its branches are corrupt.
    Yes, they can.

Something like this "Bitch, do you even UN Human Rights Council?! No?! Then STFU!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I think it's more like "when a country with violence, rampant corruption and criminal activity calls something you're doing deplorable, it's probably time to take a second look at yourself."

These refugees have to pass through Mexico to get to the US. If they truly were worried about their safety they would apply for refugee status in Mexico. They come to the US to make money.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    Yes, they can.

Something like this "Bitch, do you even UN Human Rights Council?! No?! Then STFU!"
    Saudi Arabia doesn't have human rights. Look at the non existent rights women have, they are subjugated under both government and Islamic law (which are tied at the hip). Therefore, Saudi Arabia is in no position to criticize how other countries do shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Saudi Arabia doesn't have human rights. Look at the non existent rights women have, they are subjugated under both government and Islamic law (which are tied at the hip). Therefore, Saudi Arabia is in no position to criticize how other countries do shit.
    Yet they are on the human rights council, showing that they are at least trying, while by leaving it, America is basically saying "We don't give a crap about no god damn human rights". No, the world doesn't care Trump got salty at UN's criticism of his treatment of migrants, the world only sees America leaving a very fundamental organisation.

So yes, after leaving the council, America won't he in any position whatsoever to ever criticize other countries' stance on human rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    And separating children from their parents in the process is cool with you too. I got it, you have shit morals.
    It happens to our very own citizens when they are detained for any reason. Why would I think it doesn't apply to those that enter the US illegally and are detained. Hell, they get 20 days to make the choice and the same rules apply to sending them to family and our own people don't get that much time.

- - - Updated - - -

[Citation Needed]

99.5% of detainees released pending an immigration trial show up. That is higher than the number of domestic releases pending trial that actually show up. It's just like voter fraud, you guys are constantly trying to find solutions to problems that don't exist because you're too spineless to just say "I don't like brown people".
    You misunderstand.

The ones that don't show are the families who are called to come and retrieve the kids whose parents are detained.

On a separate issue you bring up, If the judge decides to grant a family release and return, I have no problem with that but what you compared isn't what I said.

If the kids are escaping murder then I guess being given shelter and 3 meals and stuff temporarily while they are being found a home is way better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    Shooting your argument in the foot and showing off your ignorance with bells and whistles all in one line? Impeccable and amazing. Maybe try not being so closed minded so you can see the difference between an actual atrocity and mundane bullshit that is being exaggerated and straight up lied about. Wouldn't want people to see you as a complete waste, that would just be downright accurate.
    You must be a very disturbed and lonely person to defend this. If you had children you would think otherwise. You need specialized help if you think this is okay.

Right now I can only feel sad for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    If the kids are escaping murder then I guess being given shelter and 3 meals and stuff temporarily while they are being found a home is way better.
    Yeah, just like in holocaust. They were also in danger in the ghetos right.
    Last edited by Nefastus; 2018-06-21 at 01:51 PM.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Once again, the defense to being a garbage person is "look at how garbage this other person is!".

Not, "I'm not a garbage person".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    It happens to our very own citizens when they are detained for any reason. Why would I think it doesn't apply to those that enter the US illegally and are detained. Hell, they get 20 days to make the choice and the same rules apply to sending them to family and our own people don't get that much time.

- - - Updated - - -

You misunderstand.

The ones that don't show are the families who are called to come and retrieve the kids whose parents are detained.

On a separate issue you bring up, If the judge decides to grant a family release and return, I have no problem with that but what you compared isn't what I said.
    Uh no? It's what you guys disingenuously call "catch and release". Migrants are apprehended, released to stay with family until their court and eventual deportation. Over 99% of them show up for court and their deportation. So as I said, it's a solution without a problem. If 99% is unacceptable to be considered successful for things then: every election ever held in this country is illegitimate, including Trump's as we know of at least 3 cases in which Republicans voted for him twice (still waiting on proof those 3 million illegals voted for Hillary tho); not a single automobile or airplane is fit for use; same with food, if it isn't 100% "germ" free it's clearly unsafe and shouldn't be fed to anyone, not even the homeless. Conservatives just love throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Uh no? It's what you guys disingenuously call "catch and release". Migrants are apprehended, released to stay with family until their court and eventual deportation. Over 99% of them show up for court and their deportation. So as I said, it's a solution without a problem. If 99% is unacceptable to be considered successful for things then: every election ever held in this country is illegitimate, including Trump's as we know of at least 3 cases in which Republicans voted for him twice (still waiting on proof those 3 million illegals voted for Hillary tho); not a single automobile or airplane is fit for use; same with food, if it isn't 100% "germ" free it's clearly unsafe and shouldn't be fed to anyone, not even the homeless. Conservatives just love throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
    and again, you misunderstood. I mention nothing of the catch and release. I talk about their families and getting in touch with them to show up retrieve their family members when they are kids. If a judge wants to follow the catch and release program I have no issues with that even the wait time is fine with me because thats not what I was talking about. Go back. Read what I said but not just one sentence. It will do you good.

[Citation Needed]
    99.5% of detainees released pending an immigration trial show up.
    because I can't find anything that shows that figure to be correct. In fact, what I find says 20-40 percent do not show up and averages 30% and has high as 46% (no low mentioned). That was as far back as 2014.
    "significant pool of immigrants whose final deportation has been ordered but not carried out. At least 858,779 non-detained aliens are deportable but haven’t been deported.."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ants-given-co/

This article is pretty interesting on it as well and talks a bit of why they don't show.
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...144893699.html

That was as far back as 2014 and info from 2002. So what were you reading with that claim of 99.5%?
    Last edited by quras; 2018-06-21 at 03:45 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    Yet they are on the human rights council, showing that they are at least trying, while by leaving it, America is basically saying "We don't give a crap about no god damn human rights". No, the world doesn't care Trump got salty at UN's criticism of his treatment of migrants, the world only sees America leaving a very fundamental organisation.

So yes, after leaving the council, America won't he in any position whatsoever to ever criticize other countries' stance on human rights.
    The UN is an organization of clowns with no back bone or standards. Anyone who would criticize the US government for handling illegal immigrants while ignoring the human rights abuses in Africa, Saudi Arabia, North Korea and China, can't be taken seriously. The UN are a bunch of hypocritical muppets