7+ Year Old Account
    Well I picked up a Stratovarius CD box set for $9.99 that has about 40 songs on it, should be neat. And the best part, I had over $25 in amazon points so it didn't even cost me anything.

I've also started a re-watch of the series starting from season 1 again. I'm amazed at the complete lack of early installment weirdness (except for some lack of animation detail early on - but that's understandable). And I'm amazed at how much more stuff I'm noticing, and how much fridge brilliance there is for things that don't happen until 6-7 seasons later. :P This is the only show I've ever seen that lacks both Flanderization and Early Installment Weirdness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Well I picked up a Stratovarius CD box set for $9.99 that has about 40 songs on it, should be neat. And the best part, I had over $25 in amazon points so it didn't even cost me anything.

I've also started a re-watch of the series starting from season 1 again. I'm amazed at the complete lack of early installment weirdness (except for some lack of animation detail early on - but that's understandable). And I'm amazed at how much more stuff I'm noticing, and how much fridge brilliance there is for things that don't happen until 6-7 seasons later. :P This is the only show I've ever seen that lacks both Flanderization and Early Installment Weirdness.
    Aye the best of is a good choice (also has the exclusive 'until the end of days' which is also great) if you want to get any other of their 16 Albums i would recommend their 2013 Album Nemesis. and considering some of them are rather hard to get nowadays i could also offer your their full discography if you know what i mean

I can't wait until I can sleep in my own bed. Sleeping in recliners is such a crap shoot.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Last edited by BloodyAngel12; 2018-06-21 at 01:02 PM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/16/12/6/AdtX7T3jnkGSFCEmKrojSQ2.mp4[/IM]
    silly Hud, linking a video as image

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    silly Hud, linking a video as image
    It was supposed to be a gif , le sigh.

A great first lesson for a kid, show them that life is all down hill from there.

Steam summer sale is finally here

Steamy. I'll have to take a look at them.

What have you done?!

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    What have you done?!

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/VO2fVKb.gif?noredirect[/IG]
    I was able to buy a few. I really need to get around to all those FF games I bought over the years.

[IMG]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c0f4/f/2018/172/a/7/it_s_summer_2018__by_johnjoseco-dcf1p7s.png[/IG]
    Damn summer and all of its pheromones.

7+ Year Old Account
    I picked up GRIP from the Steam sale. It's like F-zero on steroids, with cars that can drive upside down. Still early access but seems to be a fun game.

I picked up GRIP from the Steam sale. It's like F-zero on steroids, with cars that can drive upside down. Still early access but seems to be a fun game.
    I got the two D&D sidescrolling beat'em up games (they are in the same game), Undertale, FF12, and....Psychonauts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I got the two D&D sidescrolling beat'em up games (they are in the same game), Undertale, FF12, and....Psychonauts.
    Yeah I'm gonna be following the Steam sale to see if more stuff comes up that I want. There really isn't much though...I haven't been gaming nearly as much since I quit playing MMO's late last year. I have a 1080ti that's mostly been used lately for Discord, IRC, and Kodi (for playing DVD's). Heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, now I got another game on my wishlist.

Not much was on sale for a lot, or enough that I'd consider getting it, so I just picked up a few indie games to knock off my list. Road Redemption, River City Ransom: Underground, Ruin of the Reckless, Cat Quest, Heroes of Hammerwatch, and Dino Run.

I COULD get Tales of Berseria for cheap, but I still haven't played the others.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-06-22 at 06:37 AM.

Humble bundle is giving away Shadowrun returns for free.

Im going to pick up Baldurs gate remaster+ dlc, Neverwinter remastered, Icewind Dale remastered and Planescape torment remastered.

10+ Year Old Account
    so far only bought Anno 1404 + Addon (the best Anno imho) ... already had it ages ago but for 4 bucks i couldn't say no (bye bye old cds)

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    so far only bought Anno 1404 + Addon (the best Anno imho) ... already had it ages ago but for 4 bucks i couldn't say no (bye bye old cds)
    Getting the really old stuff that's hard to get, or is too expensive, is the best thing about Steam.