Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    No, recruiting players for mythic raiding on the Alliance side is a nightmare. Hell, complete opposite has happened, like 20% of Alliance 11/11M guilds are going Horde for BfA because it's easier to get new members there. Also they are all going on 3 realms, speaking about EU ones, didn't check other regions, so that's even more realm imbalance.

There's no solution to this problem anymore, Blizzard fucked everything up when they gave the Horde overpowered racials (Arcane Torrent and Berserkering). Even if they delete them, it won't change anything, because the raiding community is all Horde anyways, and no one is going to pay thousands just so they can transfer their guild to Alliance for fun.
    I think long term itll help, but that wlll take years

I'm sure there are gonna be guilds with stable rosters that will transfer for an easier title, and even if it is just a few snowflakes eventually they can create an avalanche if they roll enough

I think by the end of the next expac the two factions will be close to equal (IE in 3-4 years)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    I think long term itll help, but that wlll take years

I'm sure there are gonna be guilds with stable rosters that will transfer for an easier title, and even if it is just a few snowflakes eventually they can create an avalanche if they roll enough

I think by the end of the next expac the two factions will be close to equal (IE in 3-4 years)
    Just check wowprogress, there is no Horde 11/11M guild that actually transferred, but there is about 30(!) Alliance 11/11M guilds going Horde. Keep in mind that there's not even 200 A guilds that cleared mythic Antorus. It won't ever be fixed, no one really cares about a title.

Just check wowprogress, there is no Horde 11/11M guild that actually transferred, but there is about 30(!) Alliance 11/11M guilds going Horde. Keep in mind that there's not even 200 A guilds that cleared mythic Antorus. It won't ever be fixed, no one really cares about a title.
    I didnt say they're gonna do it now

they're gonna do it in BFA when they see the actual opportunity to get it

again, this wont fix shit overnight

short term results=/= long term results

Deleted
    I didnt say they're gonna do it now

they're gonna do it in BFA when they see the actual opportunity to get it

again, this wont fix shit overnight

short term results=/= long term results
    There is no potential for raiding on the Alliance side. There's only like 20k-30k people willing to raid mythic at high enough level to clear it at total, in all regions combined, and they are all concentrated on the Horde. You can't fix that, those people will never ever have a reason to switch.

There is no potential for raiding on the Alliance side. There's only like 20k-30k people willing to raid mythic at high enough level to clear it at total, in all regions combined, and they are all concentrated on the Horde. You can't fix that, those people will never ever have a reason to switch.
    again, let's see what happens in 3-4 years

if there isnt a single guild in BFA that goes to alliance for the title then I'll come back here and apologize.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I know back in Wotlk they made it so you were unable to get realm first achievements within 90 days of transferring. Not sure what they'd do this time around, but my guess is it would be similar.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    If you're the world 1000th guild, it does not matter if you are alliance top 5, you are still 1000th.
    Depends on the perspective. Being 5th in alliance would be a way more important metric to you when you're in that guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I fear that Blizzard got too much of a God complex with the success of Overwatch League. What are they going for, number one professional esport company in the world? I fear we see more and more elitistic and exclusive content in WoW from now on, to match Overwatch on the esport front.

Catering to top guilds is a horrible idea, as those people are already hooked on the game. They need to focus on including MORE people, for the survival of this game and not just give more and more cool stuff for the very elite.
    A raid-specific achievements has hardly any impact on the gameplay of the casual player and most raiders in fact. It simply provides an additional breeze of competitive feeling when it comes to mythic progression races, only this time it will extend to the first one hundred guilds instead of only the world first one. It is simply another mythic progression race on top of the existing one.

One achievement that the majority of the players will never have a chance of obtaining in the first place due to their own choice of playstyle will have no bearing on the them whatsoever. It will only give more incentive to mythic raiding guilds to push themselves even further. At the end of the day, it is one simple achievement as a reward for tackling the game's most difficult content.

I never cared for faction specific achievements personally so I can't imagine that many players at the highest level caring either

Judging by how many guilds have gone horde just this tier, even after the achievements came out, i don't think there will be 100 alliance guilds that clear the raid on mythic before the release of the next tier.

Deleted
    The few top-tier Russian guilds that are on Alliance will have a field day selling top-100 titles/achievements 2 months into the tier.

Interestingly oceanic is predominantly Alliance already because of the Frostmourne server.

Deleted
    again, let's see what happens in 3-4 years

if there isnt a single guild in BFA that goes to alliance for the title then I'll come back here and apologize.
    If faction transfers were free(and realm ones afterwards because the AH would usually be dead on that server), I could see some guilds swapping for an easy chance of that achievement. But as is?

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    If faction transfers were free(and realm ones afterwards because the AH would usually be dead on that server), I could see some guilds swapping for an easy chance of that achievement. But as is?
    most guilds that have a shot at top 100 have the gold to transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    If faction transfers were free(and realm ones afterwards because the AH would usually be dead on that server),
    AH is cross faction since at least WOD. It's not cross realm though so if you're stuck on low pop, any faction, it sucks.

The racials of allied races will have more of an impact on alliance raiding then this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kw1 View Post
    The racials of allied races will have more of an impact on alliance raiding then this.
    Too bad so far all the allied races except highmountain tauren have weak or useless pve racials. All people are hyped for is pvp with dark iron dwarf "imma gonna get 20 dots on me dispel them and get massive dps boost" - will never happen in pve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Too bad so far all the allied races except highmountain tauren have weak or useless pve racials. All people are hyped for is pvp with dark iron dwarf "imma gonna get 20 dots on me dispel them and get massive dps boost" - will never happen in pve.
    Future allied races will only get better and better. If they released the best ones first people would only pay for a race change once.

Quote Originally Posted by Kw1 View Post
    Future allied races will only get better and better. If they released the best ones first people would only pay for a race change once.
    Yeah, keep dreaming, trolls are still the best dps race and seeing how quirky and weird are the majority of allied races' racials shows they're just running out of ideas and putting random crap in there. Alliance racials are rarely good for anything outside of pvp. And they would have to be beyond broken OP to push the top raiders 90% of which already paid to go horde to even consider it worth it to swap back. No one would swap if the racials are "equal" or "barely better". Would have to be massive advantage. And any massive advantage tends to get nerfed in few months or in next expansion anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    You misunderstand my point. As much as I don't like that Blizzard cater to the elite, I am fine with it as long as ALL rewards, such as titles, mounts etc will be avaliable for the "non-elite" so to speak EVENTUALLY. Like, the titles from killing and end boss, Guldan Mythic Title, Kiljaden Mythic Title, Argus Mythic Title etc are good examples. I don't remember the titles BUT those are very exclusive to Mythic raiders. But they are exclusive NOW, and next expansion ANYONE can get them. This is PERFECT cause it gives Mythic raiders something that is unique to them when the content is current but it ALSO let us collectors get it later, when the content isn't current.

But this title will be exclusive to the elite now AND forever and we collectors can NEVER get it, not even in 5 expansions, simply never. THIS IS BAD! They should NEVER remove content. Another example is "Glory of the whatever Raider" achievements, where raiders get the mounts NOW, this expansion, and more casual collectors get them the next or next-next expansion.

But I assume you want all these things removed, don't you? You strike me as a "get it now or never get it" type, who, even though you get nice titles and mounts to brag with right now, STILL want them even more exclusive...

- - - Updated - - -

I am fine with rewards for elites (even though I am not a fan), as long as it becomes avaliable for casuals at some point, like next expansion or next tier or so.
    Good. You shouldn't get it if you didnt EARN it. Period.