Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Character Services Sale and Australian Price Changes, Free Welcome Back Weekend

World of Warcraft Character Services Sale
    World of Warcraft character services are currently 25% off at the Blizzard store and in-game shop. Currently, this affects Appearance Changes, Character Transfers, Race Changes, Name Changes and Faction Changes.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Battle for Azeroth™ is approaching fast, and everyone is needed back on the front lines. This weekend, we’re upgrading all inactive World of Warcraft accounts to grant returning players full access to the game* and all their characters—without a subscription—through June 24.

Spread the Word!
    As the heroes of Azeroth prepare for war, they look to their in-game friends for help. Whether it’s leveling up for experience, gearing up for combat, or mounting up to explore Azeroth, World of Warcraft is best enjoyed in groups, however big or small. If you have guildmates, friends, or family who haven’t been seen in Azeroth for a while, let them know they can play for free this weekend!

Need Help Logging Back In?

25% Off Game Services
    Alongside the Welcome Back Weekend for returning players, we’re offering 25% off select game services**.

• Appearance Change
    • Character Transfer
    • Faction Change
    • Name Change
    • Race Change
    • Character Transfer / Faction Change Combo

Learn more about the Welcome Back Weekend and game services sale here.

*Offer available through June 24, 2018. Player is responsible for any online connection fees. Game access will be granted at the last expansion purchased, or Warlords of Draenor, whichever is greater.

**Sale does not include Guild Services, WoW Token, Character Boost, pets, mounts, or transmog items.

World of Warcraft Free Welcome Back Weekend
    All inactive WoW accounts have been upgraded to Warlords of Draenor and made active for free until June 24th. This means that you can currently play the game up to Warlords of Draenor (or the latest expansion purchased) content without a sub until June 24th.

Upcoming Australian Dollar (AUD) Price Changes for Select World of Warcraft Services
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    World of Warcraft is played in many regions around the world, and we regularly conduct reviews of the prices of our games and services in all currencies. From time to time, it’s necessary to make changes to certain pricing based on a variety of factors, including global and regional market conditions. Following a careful evaluation, we wanted to provide notice that we’ll soon be adjusting the Australian dollar (AUD) prices of some of the select services available for World of Warcraft.

The new AUD pricing, reflected in the table below, will go into effect on 26 June AEST. Subscription prices will not be affected.

New Zealand dollar pricing will be unaffected by this price change, and players in New Zealand will continue to purchase digital game software, virtual items, subscriptions, and optional game services at the current NZD pricing.

We know that people have a lot of options for entertainment, and we never take pricing adjustments such as this lightly. We appreciate that players choose to spend their time with World of Warcraft, and we’re committed to ensuring the game continues to provide Australian players with a great entertainment value.

New Price Starting 26 June (AUD) -
    • Name Change - $13.50
    • Appearance Change - $20.00
    • Helms - $20.00
    • WoW Token - No change
    • Character Transfer- $34.00
    • Race Change - $34.00
    • Pets - $13.50
    • Mounts - $34.00
    • Warforged Nightmare - $40.00
    • Pet & Mount Bundle - $47.00
    • Faction Change - $40.00
    • Guild Transfer - $47.00
    • Guild Faction Change - $54.00
    • Guild Name Change - $27.00
    • Character Transfer & Faction Change - $74.00
    • Character Boost - $80.00
    • Guild Transfer & Faction Change - $88.00
    Last edited by chaud; 2018-06-21 at 09:26 PM.

I like how the welcome back page shows two races that they can't play.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I like how it's interesting without being overly sexualized.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I like the loin cloth. I hope he's wearing a cup.

I'm pretty sure limiting them to WoD would remind them exactly why WoD made them quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I'm pretty sure limiting them to WoD would remind them exactly why WoD made them quit.
    I'm not defending WoD but I've never seen so many people leave an expansion as I did in Legion. It really shocked me, it probably has nothing to do with the expansion itself but rather that the game is just plain old and you're doing the exact same thing you did over 10 years ago. It gets to people eventually.

Promotion right on time with upping prices in Australia? They did same promotion some months ago when they upped the prices in EU.

7+ Year Old Account
    I like seeing eye candy it makes my day even better.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    What I want to know is how to get that background art. Would be amazing for a desktop wallpaper.

Her pose looks really weird now though. I don't think the old pose would have been bad since the elf has pants this time. It's still a beautiful new take of the old classic image.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    I'm not defending WoD but I've never seen so many people leave an expansion as I did in Legion. It really shocked me, it probably has nothing to do with the expansion itself but rather that the game is just plain old and you're doing the exact same thing you did over 10 years ago. It gets to people eventually.
    Every game is like that, they all get stale over time unless they are competitive at heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    What I want to know is how to get that background art. Would be amazing for a desktop wallpaper.

Her pose looks really weird now though. I don't think the old pose would have been bad since the elf has pants this time. It's still a beautiful new take of the old classic image.
    It's a meme from the wow subreddit.

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    It’s nothing more than the natural progression of play styles and the game’s life. At 14 years old, not as many people play the game like a full time job every single day anymore. More and more people get in, see what they want, and then get out than before. It’s not that Legion sucked. That’s just a super convenient thing for you to say at the end of an expansion.

anyone know how i can get that hm tauren vs void elf wallpaper? looks pretty cool

I stopped playing 2 months ago, I can come back to my Highmountain tauren..

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, they can if they have the expansion pre-purchased and those two reputations at Exalted.

If i buy race change now, can i use it after bfa? I need zandalari druid

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    anyone know how i can get that hm tauren vs void elf wallpaper? looks pretty cool

Until they release it in higher quality that's the best I can do for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post

tis good for me. thanks a million
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post

I wish the ren'dorei armor was as good as that ingame.

Ironically, I used this promotion to change my rogue to a velf, though she is not using those tacky wings >> gotta be at least a little subtle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    I stopped playing 2 months ago, I can come back to my Highmountain tauren..
    I meant the people that stopped playing before wod.