Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Urgggggg.

Valid point sadly.
    Since Daryl is the mentor figure, as soon as Judith starts to go off, he'll go "YA KNOW WHAT, YOUR FATHER WOULD NEVER ACT LIKE THIS" then he stares into the camera.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Since Daryl is the mentor figure, as soon as Judith starts to go off, he'll go "YA KNOW WHAT, YOUR FATHER WOULD NEVER ACT LIKE THIS" then he stares into the camera.
    Then it cuts to her shaving her head staring into a mirror with murderous rage in her eyes.

Oh god AMC are gonna do it

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Oh it could totally happen. It doesn't have to be spelled out within the show, but the audience will know.
    The audience already knows. Rick's said she's not his
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Played by a shaved head Charlize Theron that constantly rubs her head like shane.

make it so!

Walking Dead': Jon Bernthal to Return in Season 9
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...ason-9-1120984

The 'Punisher' star will reprise his role as Shane, just in time for Andrew Lincoln's exit.
    With the stage set for original star Andrew Lincoln's departure, The Walking Dead has plans to mark the occasion with another familiar face from the past.

Jon Bernthal will return to the AMC zombie drama for an episode in the upcoming ninth season, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. (AMC declined comment.) The actor played former police officer Shane Walsh in the first two seasons of the show, outlasting the comic book version of his ill-fated character, who didn't survive the first arc of the Robert Kirkman-penned series. In the TV adaptation, Shane died during an altercation with Rick Grimes (Lincoln), his former fellow officer and longtime best friend. Shane returned moments later as a walker, and was swiftly killed permanently by the late Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs).
    he exact circumstances of Bernthal's return remain unknown, though the decisiveness of Shane's death rules out a flesh-and-blood return, at least in the present timeline. As The Walking Dead frequently deals in flashbacks (and even the occasional flash-forward), it feels likely that Bernthal will appear in a scene or series of sequences set in the past. However, the drama has also been known to play around with reality, in the form of visions and hallucinatory sequences; it's entirely possible that Shane could return in that context as well.

However it comes about, Shane's return is likely not to last for long. Bernthal's role as a series regular on Netflix's The Punisher, in which he plays Marvel antihero Frank Castle, limits how many episodes he could appear in on Walking Dead, as the standard rule is three.
    Shane's return, however brief, is well-timed, given the looming departure of his former best friend. The Walking Dead is eyeing several key creative changes heading into season nine, the biggest one being the exit of Lincoln, who has played the embattled Rick Grimes since the very first episode of the series. Lincoln will be phased out in season nine, with the exact specifics of his departure still unknown. In December, Lincoln told THR that "there needs to be an end game and that is something that is definitely being talked about." In February, the actor said that "there's certainly an endgame in my head. Whether or not that's the same endgame that's in the producers' heads or the people I work with is another matter. That's open for discussion."

In addition to Lincoln's departure, longtime star Lauren Cohan is also primed for a Walking Dead exit in season nine, having booked a lead role on ABC's midseason drama Whiskey Cavalier. Cohan, who has played Maggie Rhee since season two, is expected to return for a handful of episodes in season nine before exiting the series.
    Season nine marks a behind-the-scenes sea change as well, as longtime showrunner Scott M. Gimple has taken on a new position overseeing the greater Walking Dead franchise. Showrunner duties now fall to Angela Kang, who has been with the series since season two.

TV Line first reported the news about Bernthal.
    Not gonna lie with Jon Bernthal (Shane) returning for a small moment and Andrew Lincoln (Rick) getting killed off I now have a interest in seeing this season. I still 100% feel this should be the series final and wouldn't be surprised if they announce it as such.

I guess its going to be a flash back thing they do to bring Shane back. Would be funny if they pull a Merle and somehow write in that Shane lived..

Spoiler Shane Kills Rick Roflmao.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...ason-9-1120984

Not gonna lie with Jon Bernthal (Shane) returning for a small moment and Andrew Lincoln (Rick) getting killed off I now have a interest in seeing this season. I still 100% feel this should be the series final and wouldn't be surprised if they announce it as such.

I guess its going to be a flash back thing they do to bring Shane back. Would be funny if they pull a Merle and somehow write in that Shane lived..

Spoiler Shane Kills Rick Roflmao.
    I'd go with them pulling a "Tyresse" where Rick will probably hallucinate him before he dies. After all it's not unprecedented for him to have hallucinations after all.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Would be funny if they pull a Merle and somehow write in that Shane lived..
    that's gonna be pretty hard considering that he died, turned into a zombie and was put down by Carl. seems pretty final to me :P no I have a feeling that the fate that befalls Ezekiel in the comics might be transferred to Rick. wouldn't be the first time they've switched deaths up, and it would make sense as a downer season 9 finale

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    that's gonna be pretty hard considering that he died, turned into a zombie and was put down by Carl.
    He was hiding under a dumpster the whole time

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    He was hiding under a dumpster the whole time
    could have an identical twin

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I've been starting to lose interest in the show a bit, but I'm somewhat interested in the brief Shane return. I could see some hallucination scenes where he taunts Rick by asking him questions about how Lori and Carl are doing.

"Oh....that's right, I forgot. They're both dead now, cause you couldn't protect them. That wouldn't have happened if I'd still been around..."

or "Sup Rick, how's that baby girl of mine doing? Oh....come on, we both know she ain't yours. You gonna let her die too?"

Then Rick angrily takes a swing at the Shane-image, but it vanishes. Stuff like that.
    Last edited by avitush; 2018-07-16 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    I've been starting to lose interest in the show a bit, but I'm somewhat interested in the brief Shane return. I could see some hallucination scenes where he taunts Rick by asking him questions about how Lori and Carl are doing.

"Oh....that's right, I forgot. They're both dead now, cause you couldn't protect them. That wouldn't have happened if I'd still been around..."

or "Sup Rick, how's that baby girl of mine doing? Oh....come on, we both know she ain't yours. You gonna let her die too?"

Then Rick angrily takes a swing at the Shane-image, but it vanishes. Stuff like that.
    Yeah never seen that before in TV/movies

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

New trailer is up

https://www.gamespot.com/g00/article...a=1&i10c.dv=14
    Comic-Con 2018: Andrew Lincoln Confirms The Walking Dead Season 9 Will Be His Last
    The Walking Dead's longtime protagonist Rick Grimes may not be long for the world of the walkers. During a panel at SDCC 2018, Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes) confirmed that he will be leaving the show after Season 9 airs.

In light of the new Season 9 trailer, which you can watch above, there's been some speculation that Lincoln would be headed out shortly. Robert Kirkman, the author of the original Walking Dead comics, when asked about Lincoln's departure, didn't confirm anything, but did say "It's looking that way."

"Lincoln has been leading the show since the very first episode, and despite what you may think given Rick's southern drawl, Lincoln is actually based in England, and has to leave his family every year to film in Georgia," Kirkman said. "This is a human being. This is someone I've known for almost a decade, somebody that I love. He's been sweating in Georgia away from his family for so long."

Lincoln bid an emotional farewell to fans at SDCC 2018, thanking the showrunners and fans for the experience he had on the show. TV reporter for Variety, Joe Otterson, caught the moment and shared it on Twitter, which you can watch below.
    "This will be my last season," Lincoln says. "I love this show, it means everything to me. I love the people who make this show--I promise not to cry, I've done enough crying on screen--I am also deeply fond of the people who watch this show, you people. This has been the most extraordinary, amazing, and beautiful experience of my career made largely because of you guys."
    Well Rip Rick.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP TWD. They will continue but it won't be the same. For me it's watching Breaking Bad without Walter White. There's no point.

My ideal end based on where the story is? The group is being watched by a much large group (the equivalent of a state in the post apoc world). The large group is watching them to see how "civilized" the group. If the group sees you as a bunch of savages or outlaws they take you out or quarantine you depending on how much of a threat they think you are. If you're viewed as civil then they offer you trade and place the new civilized world.

The last story arc is the main communities (as we know them) at a cross roads. Remain the ruffian survival type or get their shit together. Some stay in the woods and some get shot by the bigger overwatching state thing because they are deemed a threat. The rest choose to trade with the state, some even more into it.

Rick decides to live out his remaining days as a hermit while Michonne and Judith move on (or he gets bit saving them).
    Last edited by PACOX; 2018-07-21 at 01:25 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    RIP TWD. They will continue but it won't be the same. For me it's watching Breaking Bad without Walter White. There's no point.
    Ya I have so little interest in Season 9 ill likely not watch it. Only interest I got is how will they kill rick off.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ya I have so little interest in Season 9 ill likely not watch it. Only interest I got is how will they kill rick off.
    Really only watching it for Andrew Lincoln. While i've had my ups and downs with the show, he's always been the reason why I kept on watching it. Have to give credit where it's due, he deserves it. Going to say wheel it out with Season 9 for that reason. I really don't think they can do this show without him, especially with Carl gone too.

However, if you watched the trailer. Watch the very ending again if you didn't catch it the first time. Had to watch it a second time to finally hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon Targaryen View Post
    Really only watching it for Andrew Lincoln. While i've had my ups and downs with the show, he's always been the reason why I kept on watching it. Have to give credit where it's due, he deserves it. Going to say wheel it out with Season 9 for that reason. I really don't think they can do this show without him, especially with Carl gone too.

However, if you watched the trailer. Watch the very ending again if you didn't catch it the first time. Had to watch it a second time to finally hear it.
    Ya I may just watch this season cause of him, Ill rewatch the ending to the trailer in a bit to hear what your talking about.

(Got a time stamp? So I don't have to watch all 5min's)
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-07-21 at 11:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya I may just watch this season cause of him, Ill rewatch the ending to the trailer in a bit to hear what your talking about.

(Got a time stamp? So I don't have to watch all 5min's)
    After the release date there's like 2 or 3 miniclips. Listen to the one when they are in the mud hiding from walkers.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    After the release date there's like 2 or 3 miniclips. Listen to the one when they are in the mud hiding from walkers.
    I listen to it and all I hear is the walkers and the music near the end with the ding sound.

this all would have been fine if they didnt kill carl.