Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, don't? It is a catch up scheme to make it easier for people to join in. And I'm quite sure that if you start from day one and actually play the game, then you would still have more AP than one who's just joined and is starting to try and catch up.
    more but not that much more. 30% each week is very agressive nerf, more faster scaling then AK in legion

Quote Originally Posted by Dizson View Post
    Hmm I really wonder how more player options add more depth to a game.
    Oh, it's "player options" now? If you think that "pressing more buttons" adds depth, you're about as stupid as you sound.

Just enough that the game has depth and feels rewarding.

Oh and you don't have to tell me, you do enjoy getting fucked by RNG that is why you are subbed and praise Legion and BfA.
    How do you know I'm subbed? Where do I praise Legion?

I'm sure you can provide proof for these claims. You know, like you did when you assured us that wow subs were "rapidly declining".
    Oh, oops, you never did.

Are you in the habit of making things up whenever you throw a fit? Is this puerile behaviour normal to you?
    The only IQ i really mock here particularly is yours, after reading what you "managed" to put out here, especially when you tried to belittle me on things you don't even know about, do you have a picture of me? Do you have an ID with my age on it? How delusional are you? My opinion matters just as much as yours, I can simply say the same as you, what you think is obvious and meaningless too, especially since we are posting on a video game forum. Cope with reality harder next time.
    Your opinion is about as meaningful as navel lint, especially because you're not nearly proficient enough to eloquently formulate it, nor are you bright enough to ridicule anyone's IQ after having retched the silt you call a reply.
    Making assumptions about my personal life and how I look,
    Where did I make any assumptions about how you look?

You're an angry wee lad and it's positively delightful!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    if you think your own content sucks and needs to be skipped.
    I can imagine someone not wanting to do the same content two or three times in a row, however awesome it was the first time round.
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2018-06-22 at 03:28 PM.

There is no reason to play from launch when you can just play in the last 2 months and experience everything.
    It ruins grinding and playing the game from day 1. What's the point of working towards something when someone 1 months later comes by and gets it in a week? Keep in mind that u grinded it for a whole month.... This is just wicked stupid game design.
    I feel you. Why even bother to start the game at all if you can just wait until a month before they shut it down and then do everything in one go? Or even better, just watch a 10 minute Youtube video about the game after they finally shut down the last server. What's even the point of playing? Having fun? Who the hell wants to have fun, this game's only point is increasing artifact power.

good luck finding a good guild in the last month when everyone wiull be uber stuffed, you really think they will care about a noob badly stuff lol ?

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post

I can imagine someone not wanting to do the same content two or three times in a row, however awesome it was the first time round.
    Hmmm... you just described Legion's (and now BfA's) endgame. WQ's, M+, raiding... all repetitive tasks you do a LOT more than 2 or 3 times in a row.

Any content I should do on my main, should be rewarding enough to do on my alts. Any content I am expected to repeat over and over, should progress my character in meaningful ways. When I earn those rewards, I should be able to move on to other things.

For example.. dailies to garner rep and purchase gear. Once I hit exalted and had the gear/enchants I found useful... I could stop. If a faction really only offered a toon usually rewards up to honored... I would stop playing that content.

But in Legion? Many of the quests I did the first time while leveling, returned as world quests. Not only did I do them once already.. but now I get to do them ad nauseum in order to get my legendary lottery tickets, titanforged lottery tickets, earn gold.

None of which are compelling reasons to do them. Basically all their eggs are in one basket... and instead of bringing something different each content patch... we went to a new zone... and did the exact same thing.

Remember the "largest content patch in WoW history" that resulted in a weekly quest to kill 12 rares? Then next week open 10 chests? Then the next to kill 50 demons? Then the next to gather 1000 shards, only to be told he only really needed 1?

Come one... This is ALL skippable content because it sucks.

Oh, it's "player options" now? If you think that "pressing more buttons" adds depth, you're about as stupid as you sound.

How do you know I'm subbed? Where do I praise Legion?

I'm sure you can provide proof for these claims. You know, like you did when you assured us that wow subs were "rapidly declining".
    Oh, oops, you never did.

Are you in the habit of making things up whenever you throw a fit? Is this puerile behaviour normal to you?

Your opinion is about as meaningful as navel lint, especially because you're not nearly proficient enough to eloquently formulate it, nor are you bright enough to ridicule anyone's IQ after having retched the silt you call a reply.

Where did I make any assumptions about how you look?

You're an angry wee lad and it's positively delightful!

>t. masking retardness behind words he doesn't even understand

I told you you will have to think one.

"Oh, it's "player options" now? If you think that "pressing more buttons" adds depth, you're about as stupid as you sound."

You disproved nothing, this isn't an argument, you can go and try again, don't overlock your brain on this one, might cause damage.

The rest of your post is useless garbage banter that no one cares about, without depth regarding to my points, and you failed to even remember your high school level insults, what you said to me to insult about personal things you don't even know anything about like assuming I'm a kid who lives with parents or being little or being angry, yes I'm so angry over vidya, damn. le meme.

This is nocturnus for you guys. Try to bait elsewhere. You just can't win this argument, no matter how many personal insults you try to make up.
    Last edited by Dizson; 2018-06-22 at 03:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no reason to play from launch when you can just play in the last 2 months and experience everything.
    It ruins grinding and playing the game from day 1. What's the point of working towards something when someone 1 months later comes by and gets it in a week? Keep in mind that u grinded it for a whole month.... This is just wicked stupid game design.
    Emerald Nightmare was the best raid in the Legion, for example. But you can't experience mythic progression of this raid anymore. The only chance is to play from the start. Same about progressing in heroic and mythic dungeons. It's so much fun to learn new dungeons from the scratch when nobody knows what to do. And the only chance to experience that is to play from the beginning.

And last 2 months? I have no idea what are you going to experience. Quests may be.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    good luck finding a good guild in the last month when everyone wiull be uber stuffed, you really think they will care about a noob badly stuff lol ?
    Good luck finding a good guild at launch. Guilds are all but dead anyway. All content is soloable or can be queued for. Which is why I find LFR so distasteful. Why raid normal, heroic, mythic... when you can experience it in EZ mode, get nearly as good gear (or better from WQ titanforged). Now that azerite gear replaces set pieces... why raid at all? Just do LFR once for the storyline and wave goodbye.

Hmmm... you just described Legion's (and now BfA's) endgame. WQ's, M+, raiding... all repetitive tasks you do a LOT more than 2 or 3 times in a row.

Any content I should do on my main, should be rewarding enough to do on my alts. Any content I am expected to repeat over and over, should progress my character in meaningful ways. When I earn those rewards, I should be able to move on to other things.

For example.. dailies to garner rep and purchase gear. Once I hit exalted and had the gear/enchants I found useful... I could stop. If a faction really only offered a toon usually rewards up to honored... I would stop playing that content.

But in Legion? Many of the quests I did the first time while leveling, returned as world quests. Not only did I do them once already.. but now I get to do them ad nauseum in order to get my legendary lottery tickets, titanforged lottery tickets, earn gold.

None of which are compelling reasons to do them. Basically all their eggs are in one basket... and instead of bringing something different each content patch... we went to a new zone... and did the exact same thing.

Remember the "largest content patch in WoW history" that resulted in a weekly quest to kill 12 rares? Then next week open 10 chests? Then the next to kill 50 demons? Then the next to gather 1000 shards, only to be told he only really needed 1?

Come one... This is ALL skippable content because it sucks.
    I'm not sure why you're suddenly talking about Legion; yes, legendaries sucked. Yes, world and daily quests in general are mind-numbingly boring. How does this relate to catch-up mechanics facilitating progression for alts? Could you imagine how tedious it would've been to start an alt during Legion without the AP research catch-up mechanic? This is the same thing.
    don't overlock your brain on this one, might cause damage.
    I'll do an effort not to "overlock" my brain, thanks for your concern, very altruistic indeed.
    The rest of your post is useless garbage banter
    You might want to look up what "banter" actually means, champ.
    You just can't win this argument
    Oh, you think we're arguing? That's so adorable
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2018-06-22 at 03:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck finding a good guild at launch. Guilds are all but dead anyway. All content is soloable or can be queued for. Which is why I find LFR so distasteful. Why raid normal, heroic, mythic... when you can experience it in EZ mode, get nearly as good gear (or better from WQ titanforged). Now that azerite gear replaces set pieces... why raid at all? Just do LFR once for the storyline and wave goodbye.
    Different people want different game. I don't care about gear. I never set foot in LFR. Those aspects are not interesting for me. But hard content: that's what I like. I would raid mythic even if it would be templated. I guess, I would like it even more.

I'm not sure why you're suddenly talking about Legion; yes, legendaries sucked. Yes, world and daily quests in general are mind-numbingly boring. How does this relate to catch-up mechanics facilitating progression for alts? Could you imagine how tedious it would've been to start an alt during Legion without the AP research catch-up mechanic? This is the same thing.

I'll do an effort not to "overlock" my brain, thanks for your concern, very altruistic indeed.

You might want to look up what "banter" actually means, champ.
    Because AP grind is already a failed system in the first place.

You should, you are running low on power and keep embarassing yourself.

I know exaclty what it means, all you said are agian high school level banters that I left behind 2 years ago. Try to get on a new level.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    I would raid mythic even if it would be templated. I guess, I would like it even more.
    That would be ideal, to be honest.
    Because AP grind is already a failed system in the first place.

You should, you are running low on power and keep embarassing yourself.

I know exaclty what it means, all you said are agian high school level banters that I left behind 2 years ago.
    Good boy.
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2018-06-22 at 04:11 PM.

That would be ideal, to be honest.

Good boy.
    Thanks. You have a lot to learn from me. Start now.

What is the point of playing this game at all?

I thought it was for fun but obviously that's no longer a factor if we are to believe the mmoc critics.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    more but not that much more. 30% each week is very agressive nerf, more faster scaling then AK in legion
    30% is EXACTLY the figure that was used for AK scaling in legion

I think your line of thought is what's wickedly stupid.
    Why do anything in life? Why not do it your own way? That's why the option is there, Sherlock. It's a free country. If it crushes your soul so much to play from day one, why don't you simply wait for day 90?

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Why do anything in life? Why not do it your own way? That's why the option is there, Sherlock. It's a free country. If it crushes your soul so much to play from day one, why don't you simply wait for day 90?
    I do and then I'm done with everything it's like the difference between waiting weekly for new episodes or binge watching them. I do the later.

It's not my fault that the game design have flaws. In TBC you had alts too, and it still required skill and dedication to get things done with that class.

People just don't care about the RPG aspects nowadays they just again like this nost guy want to press 4 buttons and see the numbers pop and in their Grug brain the dopamine gets released. Thats all. Short term gratificaiton over long term I guess. Everything in WoW is there to make you instantly get everything for as little effort as possible.
    Last edited by Dizson; 2018-06-22 at 04:07 PM.

To play something you enjoy playing as soon as you can enjoy playing it?

It's not my fault that the game design have flaws.
    There's nothing flawed about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    That's because he is wickedly stupid. Have you read his "arguments"? Do it and have a laugh
    No, yours! Mr stuck in HS!
    Point in case.