Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    What's the issue with horses and gryphons? Of course the Alliance will get a ton of these each and every time; these are the mounts their races are known to use the most, alongside rams and a few others.

The Horde is comprised of races that are often in stark contrast to one-another in every imaginable way. The Alliance is more uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by Willhouse View Post
    Thats exactly why no1 likes to play alliance,too many horses,gay elves or gay humanoids unicorn riding ponies.
    You must be enjoying yourself thoroughly on the faction comprised mostly of blood elves...

Oh good seeing as they didn't spend any time on these mounts maybe that means they are working hard on getting us a good looking female Worgen model... right?
    The end is never really the end, its the start of something new...

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffie View Post
    I went through every picture, and thought to myself - which one of the two would I prefer? I picked the Left side horse mounts on Every one of them. They just look SO much better than the mounts shown on the right side of the image.
    As an Alliance player, I am super happy about this =)

Thanks for sharing!
    You completely missed the point of thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I wish people actually played it before saying such nonsense. The new lands look gorgeous. The lighting is improved, the darker nights bring out the special lighting effects, the new music, the new animations. The game is gorgeous. Getting to Wildstar level of graphics and here you are saying theres no budget. I couldn't lol harder!
    Sounds like Cataclysm when they wasted all resources on revamp of leveling zones and endgame end up scratching bottom of barrel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstars View Post
    You completely missed the point of thread.

Sounds like Cataclysm when they wasted all resources on revamp of leveling zones and endgame end up scratching bottom of barrel.
    Sure. Sky is falling! It's the end! Best stop playing and leave these forums behind.

It doesn't matter what we tell and show you. You already made up your mind. So, go ahead and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Sure. Sky is falling! It's the end! Best stop playing and leave these forums behind.

It doesn't matter what we tell and show you. You already made up your mind. So, go ahead and leave.
    Or put on rose colour glasses and be like you? Sorry but being blind/deaf is also bad.

For example during WoD a lot of resources were wasted on redone of playable races models. In Cataclysm a lot of resources were wasted on revamp leveling zones.

If Blizzard put a lot of resources somewhere they pull out the same amount of resources from somewhere.

It pretty oblivious that BFA is filler expansion that they use for inventing and testing new things for next big expansion (9.0).

Deleted
    Or put on rose colour glasses and be like you? Sorry but being blind/deaf is also bad.

For example during WoD a lot of resources were wasted on redone of playable races models. In Cataclysm a lot of resources were wasted on revamp leveling zones.

If Blizzard put a lot of resources somewhere they pull out the same amount of resources from somewhere.

It pretty oblivious that BFA is filler expansion that they use for inventing and testing new things for next big expansion (9.0).
    I actually have the beta and played the game.

I know haters are talking bollocks.

But tell you what? Maybe the game just isn't for you. Are you capable of just recognizing when something isn't for you and just walk away? Or are you all talk?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Can you explain how the art team updating models had a negitive effect on wod? The art team is not the same team who make dungeons raids quest ect.

Whatever cool mount that was originally made for the alliance, will probably be a cash shop mount, like they did with WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Whatever cool mount that was originally made for the alliance, will probably be a cash shop mount, like they did with WoD.
    Horde and Alliance are 3:1 on faction themed mounts that went to the store instead. Bloodwing, Grinning Reaver and Iron Skyreaver vs Enchanted Fey Dragon. They are 5:2 if you add in the TCG, with Zhevra and Touring Rocket vs Hippogryph.

They are a small indie company, they can't make new mounts for the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Can you explain how the art team updating models had a negitive effect on wod? The art team is not the same team who make dungeons raids quest ect.
    Raids, dungeons and quests also needs art you know? They needs zones where they located etc. That why Farahlon and Ogre continent was cut. That why we didn't had Shattrath raid. That why there was only one after release new zone. Because new models for humans/orcs/dwarves/etc eat good chunk of resources and man power. Also money. People who make stuff usually gets paid for it. Or you believe Blizzard developer team have unlimited mastercard when making each new expansion?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Raids, dungeons and quests also needs art you know? They needs zones where they located etc. That why Farahlon and Ogre continent was cut. That why we didn't had Shattrath raid. That why there was only one after release new zone. Because new models for humans/orcs/dwarves/etc eat good chunk of resources and man power. Also money. People who make stuff usually gets paid for it. Or you believe Blizzard developer team have unlimited mastercard when making each new expansion?
    Ya that doesn’t add up. They had a ton of ogre art already made Same with the goats. We already know they gave up on wod half way though and started working on legion and legion had no shortage of art, if they had spent that time on wod why couldn’t they have added in new areas as the models were all done at lunch other then blood elfs. Not to mention that doesn’t explain the complete and utter lack of other end game content at lunh which they wouldn’t need new art for.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Ya that doesn’t add up. They had a ton of ogre art already made Same with the goats. We already know they gave up on wod half way though and started working on legion and legion had no shortage of art, if they had spent that time on wod why couldn’t they have added in new areas as the models were all done at lunch other then blood elfs. Not to mention that doesn’t explain the complete and utter lack of other end game content at lunh which they wouldn’t need new art for.
    Okay I will try again:

A lot of money was spent on new playable races models. Although they could probably had enough of "art" (art is art its not all in game material like models/texts/scripts/logistic/etc) they could run out of "WoD money quote" so they couldn't afford to make all this "art" playable.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    It makes sense for the story though, and while this is subjective, we have plenty of flamboyant mounts, I'm very happy to finally have a selection of understated/ generic mounts that aren't from 2004.
    Its basically your opinion of fact. Doesn't change the fact through.

Sorry? What are you trying to say?
    I'm trying to say that you can't tell people that putting pickle in your ass curves hemorrhoid and expect them to take you seriously.

It makes sense for the story though, and while this is subjective, we have plenty of flamboyant mounts, I'm very happy to finally have a selection of understated/ generic mounts that aren't from 2004.
    Liking generic mounts doesn't change they're generic. I can say I liked some of the WOD mounts (especially wolves / talbuks) but lots of people hated the fact they were 5 recolours of the same model over and again, and I can't really deny them having a point.

WOD had tons of generic mounts. Legion was pretty decent in the amount of unique mounts. Even the known beasts are different than old models (compare Legion talbuk to tbc / wod talbuk, or Legion nether ray to TBC one).

Even if some Legion mounts were super frustrating to obtain (fox, paragon mounts), the looks of them presented good variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Chappyzilla View Post
    Sucks to be alliance right now
    Not if you hate that stupid " ye mon " Jamaican vibe. I actually like the horses and it feels good to be on the side of the good guys.

Deleted
    What?? I want my preorder money back, what a broken expansion. Will not play.

It's just rep mounts lol, in WoD, we had boars and it went alright, nobody panicked.

But it's nice to have the choice to have a simple horse or gryphon but with high detail - we have hundreds of dragons/ flying carpets/ robots etc. We have plenty of over the top stylish mounts, what's so wrong with having some standard mounts
    *shrug* If you have the gryphons from MoP you already have access to the gryphon model and, if I remember right, both of the Mountain Horses are being updated to this other horse model. So it's not a choice of a simple horse or a high detail gryphon. It's a choice of a simple horse with a saddle taken from other models or different recolored high detail gryphon.