Finally... Teldrassil is no more... death to the STUMP!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, BUMP... 5000 pages! If we try... really... really hard, I can see us surpassing 6000 by the launch of BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Tyrande is in Stormwind when the burning happens. That dialogue between her and Sylvannas was a fake.
    Wasn't referring to any specific datamining with Tyrande, nonetheless, it doesn't have to be Tyrande.

Every build now I'm going to go to that Tidesage enemy mob village in Stormsong and see if they've added in sleeping animations for the Kul Tirans. Currently they sleep standing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The word of azerite being there has been around for a while, the whole trade thingy was datamined/hinted at early on. Given how it reacts it's probably the main reason why the tree went up in flames and the "ambigious" starter for the conflict. It's essentially boring chore all over again. That's at least what I have my money on.
    I guess the issue for me is that someone on the alliance has to be in fact, using Teldrassil to transport the Azerite to SW so that Sylvanas is actually reacting to a real threat rather than just paranoia.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Finally... Teldrassil is no more... death to the STUMP!
    now that they have finally removed that pathetic excuse of a gigantic tree, they can finally create a new one that actually looks like a tree.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I guess the issue for me is that someone on the alliance has to be in fact, using Teldrassil to transport the Azerite to SW so that Sylvanas is actually reacting to a real threat rather than just paranoia.
    Well yea they probably are. The villainy is in the attacking not attacking for no reason.
    Attacking civilians to keep them from helping the enemy is a war crime for a reason
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I'm a little late, but grats on page 5000 everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about. :innocentface:

Yeah, that was me. I got overexcited for a second and thought they added 100+ new Azerite powers. Actually, they added 100+ new Azerite power sets, which are basically fixed combinations of the powers. This is probably good from some perspectives (variety, more options, etc) but bad from other perspectives (now there will be even less gear with the perfect combination - it will be harder to minmax now, etc).
    But the plus side is the stuff is not random and won't titan forge. So you go to the area that drops what you need and hunt that and if you get it to drop it drops full strength. So its less crap shoot or redoing it over and over hoping for titanforge. So a bit of hunting around needed but once you figure out what you want it should not be that hard to focus on it and get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    now that they have finally removed that pathetic excuse of a gigantic tree, they can finally create a new one that actually looks like a tree.
    My thoughts exactly.

Well - that pretty much confirmed pre patch is 10th of July (blue post : As of July 11, 2018, we will no longer be supporting the World of Warcraft Mobile Armory app.)

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well - that pretty much confirmed pre patch is 10th of July (blue post : As of July 11, 2018, we will no longer be supporting the World of Warcraft Mobile Armory app.)
    One week of no event, then a month of Darkshore stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Kinda hard to do so when it's, y'know, completely burned. Trees don't survive that, even special magic ones. The only exception might be Nordrassil, and we saw it during the cinematic where it explodes start to grow back right away. Here at Teldrassil? We just see it as a constantly burning husk.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    One week of no event, then a month of Darkshore stuff.
    That one week of WhatTF happened, WhereTF are working addons, and HowTF do I play this game again

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I'm a little late, but grats on page 5000 everyone!
    Its only page 2500+ for me. Ah semantics.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I can remember all the way back in Vanilla, Teldrassil was my first disappointment in WoW
    Mine was running out of quests at around 50.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstars View Post
    100,000 posts, then?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstars View Post
    I don't get why people are using 20 posts per page instead of the maximum possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    I don't get why people are using 20 posts per page instead of the maximum possible.
    if people post long ass posts, quote wars and alot of pictures (and quotes of these) then smaller pages safe you alot of scrolling, especially when you come back to a page you've already visited earler.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    during the pre patch.

just like the harbinger series.
    Would be cool if we could see them in-game , after finishing each week's quest line.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    I missed on the 5000th page! Damn!
    [/URL]