Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I can't wait for the day when everyone is 10% of 10 different ethnicities so there's no more of this bullshit.

As long as geographic boundaries are broken by our species through our technological advancements, this will occur.

The thing is...like "sex" is used to diversify our genomes, so is time and the ever changing landscapes we live on Earth.

We never know when something will hinder our civilization to move forward, especially another global shift in climate.

Although we do live on every continent and climate(except Antarctica), we are not as resilient as Tardigrades, which are said to be able to survive any global catastrophe.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Nonsense, all you care about is whether or not America is becoming more chrome and how much longer until Judgement Day.
    Error detected. You are already under our control. Beep BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Infracted. Forbidden topics: Roleplaying outside of the roleplay forum.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2018-06-22 at 05:55 PM.

then stop writing shit on the internet take a wife and pump out kids, there is no one to blame beside the white women and men who don't have 3+ kids anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    I bet all the racist white people are crapping themselves. Scientists have already been saying this for decades that ultimately there won't be pure white or pure black etc left, it'll be a mix of everything - which as a none racist white guy, I'm totally fine with - if there is one thing hindering humanities evolution and ultimately pushing us out into the stars its the racial divides.
    Cute theory. But only western nations are mixing at the rate they are with other ethnicities.
    Last edited by Sylvestra; 2018-06-22 at 05:42 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Yay take that white people!
    One day that comment will come back and bite you in the arse..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    I'll be too busy enjoying seasoned chicken and spicy food to care, tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    Where will all the blame for society's woes be shifted when all the white people are gone? Will there be a statue somewhere of a white person that everyone can throw tomatoes at whenever something goes awry in their lives? I feel bad for future progressives.
    Pretty much it will all come back and bite them hard, as there will always be someone that the other races pick on.. At the moment it is Caucasian people, but when they are all gone then there will need to be some other race that will take their place.. As racism is inbred into human nature and no matter how hard they try they will never get rid of it..

Caucasians, start your fucking. Hillbillies are in the lead!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Caucasians, start your fucking. Hillbillies are in the lead!
    FINE!!!! Only if we return child labor back.

If we have more kids, I aint doing all the work...
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by Recruit Bot View Post
    Error detected. You are already under our control. Beep BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Infracted. Forbidden topics: Roleplaying outside of the roleplay forum.
    SMH mods infracting one of our good users.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wealthier people have fewer children. Poorer people have more children. Pretty simple demographic trend from there.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Energy Mitten View Post
    SMH mods infracting one of our good users.
    Activating human responses as per terms and conditions protocol.

*robotic cough*

Yeah bro that's just the man keeping me down. It's not cool dude!

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Holy fuck get out of my head Didactic neither of us want you there.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck get out of my head Didactic neither of us want you there.
    Were you also thinking about white people don't season chicken?

*hacker voice* I'm in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Implying that white people cannot season food is racist. You are racist. Beep boop.

EDIT: Upon further review I have come to the conclusion that this whole thread is a toxic breeding ground for racism. Whether or not the U.S. population is primarily one race vs the other is irrelevant. Why does it matter?
    Last edited by Recruit Bot; 2018-06-22 at 06:06 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why?
    Well who are all the other races going to pick on for all their troubles once Caucasian people are no more..

Well who are all the other races going to pick on for all their troubles once Caucasian people are no more..
    oh that's easy, genetically and cybernetically augmented humans will be the "things" to discriminate by that time.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh that's easy, genetically and cybernetically augmented humans will be the "things" to discriminate by that time.
    Will wait and see but by the time that happens, I will have long left this crappy world..

Furries are already discriminated, they'll be true pariahs when they get augmented!

15+ Year Old Account
    ^^^^THIS^^^^

Guess people will actually have to take responsibility for their actions for once, though I wouldn't hold my breath.
    The entire "white race" could die out and they would still be blaming them for hundreds of years.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”