everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office," Trump tweeted. "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea.
    Sooo..last week.

Holding kids hostage at the boarder backfired. Now Trump is marching around families of murder victims around looking for sympathy that way. Why can this man never deliver a message or policy without exploiting or blaming others. Its just sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Holding kids hostage at the boarder backfired. Now Trump is marching around families of murder victims around looking for sympathy that way. Why can this man never deliver a message or policy without exploiting or blaming others. Its just sad.
    I didn't know Dacien was working as Trump's speechwriter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

https://apnews.com/a9aa5e9ffe7d482c9...on-immigration

President Donald Trump on Friday told his fellow Republicans in Congress to “stop wasting their time” on immigration legislation until after the November elections. GOP leaders said they’d press on anyway, but his comments further damaged their attempt to win over wavering lawmakers for a measure already facing likely defeat.
    In case this situation was unclear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://apnews.com/a9aa5e9ffe7d482c9...on-immigration

In case this situation was unclear.
    Hang on, let's plug this into the Bullshit to English setting on Google Translate.

President Donald Trump on Friday told his fellow Republicans in Congress to “concede the Latino vote” until after the November elections. GOP leaders said they’d press on anyway, but his comments further damaged their attempt to win over wavering lawmakers for a measure already facing likely defeat.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You couldn't write a script to make that any weirder. Of course, that's been the general theme this past year . . . .
    Honestly a little disappointed Avenatti isn't involved too.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    In case you didn't think things could get weirder --

"That ship has sailed, dude."

Good point. Anyhow, Cohen re-tweeted a recent picture of him and a friend, the friend saying "we are going to team up and take down Trump. Cohen has tapes of everything."

The friend...is Tom Arnold.

"Isn't that Roseann'e -- "

Yesssssssss.
    You know, I was saying to a few friends a couple weeks ago that the way to get Cohen to flip is to put the idea into his head that if he played his cards right and go after Trump, he could end up being a celebrated national hero instead of a villain. I mean - it's worked for Comey so far! :P

It makes me wonder if that's exactly what they did with him! o_O

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    You know, I was saying to a few friends a couple weeks ago that the way to get Cohen to flip is to put the idea into his head that if he played his cards right and go after Trump, he could end up being a celebrated national hero instead of a villain. I mean - it's worked for Comey so far! :P

It makes me wonder if that's exactly what they did with him! o_O
    That is a very good point/idea. He could come out smelling of roses while being partially responsible for putting in jail the greatest threat to democracy in modern times.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Hang on, let's plug this into the Bullshit to English setting on Google Translate.
    Does this fucker know that he absolutely needs to win the upcoming election? And that keeping children in cages (and unfortunately, abusing them) apart from being fucking barbaric, it's horrible for optics?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Honestly a little disappointed Avenatti isn't involved too.
    Make Avenatti his lawyer, after he pays back the money to Ms. Daniels. Please god, if you exist, make this happen
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2018-06-22 at 07:35 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Do this fucker know that he absolutely needs to win the upcoming election? And that keeping children in cages (and unfortunately, abusing them) apart from being fucking barbaric, it's horrible for optics?
    No.

Thank you for watching my TED-Talk.

No.

Thank you for watching my TED-Talk.
    How are the odds of the dems retaking the house?

Make Avenatti his lawyer, after he pays back the money to Ms. Daniels. Please god, if you exist, make this happen
    We haven't heard much of that lately. Wonder how that's going.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

And today's latest lie - https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...tter-americans

“I always hear that, ‘Oh, no, the population is safer than the people that live in the country.’ You’ve heard that, fellas, right? You’ve heard that,” he said. “I hear it so much. And I say, ‘Is that possible?’ The answer is it is not true. You hear it is like they are better people than what we have, than our citizens. It is not true.”
    Because nobody is really arguing about being "better", Trump is just gaslighting to justify continuing to demonize immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    We haven't heard much of that lately. Wonder how that's going.
    I mean, Avenatti was setting up a fund or a group (not sure wich) to provide legal help to the inmigrants

I mean, Avenatti was setting up a fund or a group (not sure wich) to provide legal help to the inmigrants
    That's neat, but what about the whole Stormy NDA thing. Has that been resolved? Haven't heard much of it in over a month.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    That's neat, but what about the whole Stormy NDA thing. Has that been resolved? Haven't heard much of it in over a month.
    Actually, yeah.

....Hm, I wonder if this whole immigrant shitshow was engineered to take the media spotlight off Trump's personal life.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, yeah.

....Hm, I wonder if this whole immigrant shitshow was engineered to take the media spotlight off Trump's personal life.
    I wouldn't be surprised. That exact tactic is what got him elected in the first place.

Case on hold for 90 days. Avenatti's motion to join the Cohen case rescinded.

So I see @Skroe is banned again.

What developments do we have today?

And can anyone link the post that got infracted? I searched his history and couldn't find it.

Infracted. Moderation discussion.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2018-06-22 at 08:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    So I see @Skroe is banned again.

What developments do we have today?

And can anyone link the post that got infracted? I searched his history and couldn't find it.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post49606828